Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 231 of 369

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Anymore, in everyday life, if someone says they support trump I simply smile and let out a very small chuckle. No sense in arguing or debating with trump supporters, their minds are closed and they are most often filled with anger .............  waiting for something or someone to let it out on.

"Hatred filled with anger" - have you ever seen one of us on the R(ight) side post "Dems suck"? And look at all of the hatred for the makers vs the takers here. Then there is the obsession with Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, alt-right, etc. etc. etc. 

No chas- you on the other side own all that hate jazz.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 232 of 369

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is there any point of asking the question in the title of the thread to RK?

Any thoughts on the wisdom in rk's response?

There was no "wisdom" to have thoughts about.

Do you have any topic related thoughts on rk's comments about the topic?

I responded directly to what you posted about "wisdom", so if I was off topic then I guess you were.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 233 of 369

@CriticalThinking wrote:

EasyEd will believe any poll numbers he wants about his hero. It doesn't matter to me, so he can make up any number which makes him feel good. 

I have better things to do than to cherry pick poll numbers. The numbers I posted came up in the first search I did. ABC News/Wash Post 36% approval and the Economist has it at 38%. The highest one I found was Gallup at 41%. Trump's support since day one has been in upper 30's, plus or minus or a couple of points. The fact is the majority of Americans do not like him.

But in the end, polls don't mean very much. Trump's support among his cult members is 100% because they don't care if the President of the United States is a pathological liar who insults people every day of the week.

Does not matter a wit what the American People want, ever since Nixon figured out he would win with 100% of the Nazi's, KKK, NRA and Fundamentalists plus a couple votes from those who thought Ike was still running the GOP.

Der Trumper won with the same collection totalling 26% of registered voters who the Russians made sure all showed up election day.

But he's WON NOT A SINGLE CONVERT since he slithered into the White House.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER - their support is paper thin, but it WILL show up election day.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 234 of 369

Even worse, do you think Trump will be a Two Time President. Something, vevy few men have been able to achieve. He has been able to break a 40 year precedent by not releasing his tax returns. or is it that I just want to commander and chief that I can respect and who respects the American people. one that brings the country together instead of bringing us all apart and bringing anger and hatred to this beautiful country of ours. I just wanted to be respected as an American and not laughed at because of who's in the White House.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 235 of 369

EasyEd will believe any poll numbers he wants about his hero. It doesn't matter to me, so he can make up any number which makes him feel good. 

I have better things to do than to cherry pick poll numbers. The numbers I posted came up in the first search I did. ABC News/Wash Post 36% approval and the Economist has it at 38%. The highest one I found was Gallup at 41%. Trump's support since day one has been in upper 30's, plus or minus or a couple of points. The fact is the majority of Americans do not like him.

But in the end, polls don't mean very much. Trump's support among his cult members is 100% because they don't care if the President of the United States is a pathological liar who insults people every day of the week.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 236 of 369

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Anymore, in everyday life, if someone says they support trump I simply smile and let out a very small chuckle. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I do the same whenever there is a new contender that the Democrats are resting their hopes on. Newest one-Corey Booker-Smiley Very Happy

I am sure that after November's elections, a Democrat candidate will emerge that will defeat in 2020 whomever replaces trump after he is taken out of office or he resigns.  Smiley LOL

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 237 of 369

Chasky wrote-Anymore, in everyday life, if someone says they support trump I simply smile and let out a very small chuckle. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I do the same whenever there is a new contender that the Democrats are resting their hopes on. Newest one-Corey Booker-Smiley Very Happy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 238 of 369

Anymore, in everyday life, if someone says they support trump I simply smile and let out a very small chuckle. No sense in arguing or debating with trump supporters, their minds are closed and they are most often filled with anger .............  waiting for something or someone to let it out on.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 239 of 369

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is there any point of asking the question in the title of the thread to RK?

Any thoughts on the wisdom in rk's response?

There was no "wisdom" to have thoughts about.

I responded directly to what you posted about "wisdom", so if I was off topic then I guess you were.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 240 of 369

Never confuse Trump Cult members by using FACTS. Three days ago, an ABC News/Washington Post poll put Trump's approval rating at 36%.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So Rasmussen has him at 48%-You pick the poll that you like but as in 2016 the polls are not very accurate.   As of now ,the Democrats has no real challenger for the 2020 Presidential  race and because the Democrats are leaning so far left, Trump should win easily. I`m hoping Elizabeth Warren is the candidate picked by the Democrats.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors