Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 1 of 301

@jimc91 wrote:

Like a broken record...  Never ever allow Trump to have any kind of a win.  A choice made by people with severe Trump Derangement Syndrome...  It robs them of the ability to think critically and analyze current reality.  It's delusional...

Lowest unemployment rate for minorities in over 50 years and middle class income at a rapid rate of increase, but whose counting?  Normal working people, that's who!

Anyone can do that when they do not pay for it and pass it on to the debt to be paid for in the comming years.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 301

Like a broken record...  Never ever allow Trump to have any kind of a win.  A choice made by people with severe Trump Derangement Syndrome...  It robs them of the ability to think critically and analyze current reality.  It's delusional...

Lowest unemployment rate for minorities in over 50 years and middle class income at a rapid rate of increase, but whose counting?  Normal working people, that's who!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 301
William wrote-
Still support trump?
Have not, do not, will not---------------------------DID,STILL DO AND WILL AGAIN and 63 million and growing  will do again.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 4 of 301

In Trump World, they have no values. The only way they measure Trump is what's in it for me. Outside of Trump World, there are millions of Americans who want a President:

• who is NOT a pathological liar
  • doesn't surrund himself with convicted felons
  • isn't accused of sexual assault by 24 diferent women
  • who doesn't listen to Vladimir Putin over U.S. Intelligence Agencies
  • who doesn't insult people every day of the week
  • who doesn't send love letters to brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un
  • who wants to reduce the deficit 
  • who wants to reduce the debt
  • who believes in Free Trade / No Tariffs
  • who doesn't provide bailouts to farmers
  • believes in the rule of law
  • who doesn't attack the FBI every other day
  • who doesn't make his employees pledge loyalty to him instead of the Constitution

You see, since they don't value honesty, character, and integrity, Trump Lovers are fine with all of the above. In fact, they love Trump's illegal and horrific behavior. This tells you what kind of people reside in Trump World.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 301

Tom posted-well lets see, in your world its okay to be friends with your enemy, Russia, who you used to hate, thats one big one, and whom you are ok with allowing to interfere in yet another election, thats two, your President said he wouldn't cut SS/Medicaid/Medicare, he now is saying he will and I forgot about food stamps, so you can add that to the mess, and your AG has made a complete mess of the Justice Dept. with his constant interfering into things. I can add more if you like....--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So what would you have your Democrat President do with enemy  Russia ?Bomb them or just not talk to them for 8 years. BTW- Mueller Report said no Russia collusion with Trump and the last interference by Russia was under the Obama administration. This time period also included  Hillary`s bought and paid for Steele Dossier which included false Russian information. FYI -Food Stamp usage has dropped because so many people have found good jobs and less people need them. Also -SS wasn`t cut and payments are based on COLA.   I got my increased this year,smaller than I wanted but still an increased.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 301

Still support trump?
Have not, do not, will not!

I knew after the second repub debate, that there was no way on God's Green Earth that I wanted this obnoxious, name calling, disrespectful person to be Our President...nothing has changed, other than it has only gotten worse. I certainly agree with the trump opposition 

posters, and what they posted. 

@Tom5678 And how correct you are, the list is long and twisted! I join with you to say, not on our watch. trump must be defeated!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 301
well lets see, in your world its okay to be friends with your enemy, Russia, who you used to hate, thats one big one, and whom you are ok with allowing to interfere in yet another election, thats two, your President said he wouldn't cut SS/Medicaid/Medicare, he now is saying he will and I forgot about food stamps, so you can add that to the mess, and your AG has made a complete mess of the Justice Dept. with his constant interfering into things. I can add more if you like.....
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 301
Tom wrote- The lack of facts and truth under the current administration is EXACTLY why the country is in such a mess at the moment, and they are going to do everything in their power including the putting out of mis/dis information this year to keep everything the way it is. NOT ON MY WATCH anymore!!!!!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What part of the country is in a mess? Everyone I know is doing great ,even the Dems . Not on your watch anymore? I guess that means you are not voting for Trump. My guess is you didn`t vote for him last time. 400,000 people at the Daytonia 500 seem really happy Trump was there yesterday. That wasn`t misinformation when it was live on TV

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 301
well said as usual CeeTee!! The lack of facts and truth under the current administration is EXACTLY why the country is in such a mess at the moment, and they are going to do everything in their power including the putting out of mis/dis information this year to keep everything the way it is. NOT ON MY WATCH anymore!!!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 10 of 301

Here's another perfect example of the Fox Alternate Reality Bubble where FACTS and the TRUTH do not exist. 

Not Happening said about the impeachment process. "The Obama cult thinks not allowing (Trump called) witnesses at the House hearing is OK!  If you don't allow Trump requested witnesses at the hearing, you are not allowing due process or you're running a kangaroo hearing.

Unbelievable! This complete lack of fact checking is why America is so divided. Nobody denied Trump an opportunity to defend himself. The House repeatedly offered Trump an opportunity to present a defense. Trump and his attorney repeatedly TURNED DOWN the OFFER to PRESENT a DEFENSE at the impeachment proceedings.

As I stated above, facts and the truth do not exist inside the Fox Alternate Reality Bubble.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors