Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 1 of 307

@KidBoy2 wrote:

MelodyN813408 posted..

Well, I for one DO NOT. NOR does anyone I associate with. I'm concerned with his obvious mental decline!His incessant Tweeting! OMG! Really??

----------------------------------------------

Remember you are known by who your associate with.

You Become Who You Hang Around - The Incremental Lifetheincrementallife.com › you-become-who-you-hang-around
We teach our children to be selective about who they hang out with, so why ... He often talks about getting to know and become influenced by successful people.

Well then he does not know Trump. Now Trump was successful in the NY business world as a Mob Boss, and is now the same thing as President of the USA along with becoming a Dictator like Hitler. So I guess you could say if Hitler was successful so is Trump. We will see in Nov. if Trump finishes destroying the USA like Hitler did Germany.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 307

MelodyN813408 posted..

Well, I for one DO NOT. NOR does anyone I associate with. I'm concerned with his obvious mental decline!His incessant Tweeting! OMG! Really??

----------------------------------------------

Remember you are known by who your associate with.

You Become Who You Hang Around - The Incremental Lifetheincrementallife.com › you-become-who-you-hang-around
We teach our children to be selective about who they hang out with, so why ... He often talks about getting to know and become influenced by successful people.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 307

Still? How about NEVER! The man is a corrupt POS CRIMINAL!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 307

Melody L. Nees---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mental decline??? Perhaps in 9 years when you are 40 you will see how wrong you are and hopefully a larger range of friends.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 307

Melody L. Nees

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 307

Like a broken record...  Never ever allow Trump to have any kind of a win.  A choice made by people with severe Trump Derangement Syndrome...  It robs them of the ability to think critically and analyze current reality.  It's delusional...---------------------------------------------------Agree-----------83131164_2959825220775720_86548457212346368_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 307

@jimc91 wrote:

Like a broken record...  Never ever allow Trump to have any kind of a win.  A choice made by people with severe Trump Derangement Syndrome...  It robs them of the ability to think critically and analyze current reality.  It's delusional...

Lowest unemployment rate for minorities in over 50 years and middle class income at a rapid rate of increase, but whose counting?  Normal working people, that's who!

Anyone can do that when they do not pay for it and pass it on to the debt to be paid for in the comming years.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 307

Like a broken record...  Never ever allow Trump to have any kind of a win.  A choice made by people with severe Trump Derangement Syndrome...  It robs them of the ability to think critically and analyze current reality.  It's delusional...

Lowest unemployment rate for minorities in over 50 years and middle class income at a rapid rate of increase, but whose counting?  Normal working people, that's who!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 307
William wrote-
Still support trump?
Have not, do not, will not---------------------------DID,STILL DO AND WILL AGAIN and 63 million and growing  will do again.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 10 of 307

In Trump World, they have no values. The only way they measure Trump is what's in it for me. Outside of Trump World, there are millions of Americans who want a President:

• who is NOT a pathological liar
  • doesn't surrund himself with convicted felons
  • isn't accused of sexual assault by 24 diferent women
  • who doesn't listen to Vladimir Putin over U.S. Intelligence Agencies
  • who doesn't insult people every day of the week
  • who doesn't send love letters to brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un
  • who wants to reduce the deficit 
  • who wants to reduce the debt
  • who believes in Free Trade / No Tariffs
  • who doesn't provide bailouts to farmers
  • believes in the rule of law
  • who doesn't attack the FBI every other day
  • who doesn't make his employees pledge loyalty to him instead of the Constitution

You see, since they don't value honesty, character, and integrity, Trump Lovers are fine with all of the above. In fact, they love Trump's illegal and horrific behavior. This tells you what kind of people reside in Trump World.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors