Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 1 of 172

Tracy, the dedicated support of Trump is a cult, as they exhibit all the behavior of a cult. That's why they don't see anything wrong with the failure of the Trump administration to protect America from Russian cyber attacks. In a cult, protecting their Supreme Leader, is more important than anything else.

In this forum, you won't find a single post from any of Trump's supporters over the past 4 years where any of them ever disagreed with or criiticized Trump. That is incredible and it's pure cult behavior.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 2 of 172
These Republicans follow him, agree or don't disagree with him, stand by him, whatever you want to call it. I don't see Democrats defending him, but the Republicans do. They are all an abomination and they're dragging us down with them and I resent that!
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 172
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the question was
Anyone here still support Trump? Should I understand easyed598 that you do?
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 172

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@easyed598wrote:

RKER wroteHe is stomping on all the insitutions that have always been the foundation of this country. and now, actually uniting himself to a group of individuals that should invoke your scorn, and activily  show , your lack of support to a President,  that completely is for Neo Nazis, White Supremacies.  You may have wanted Trump to win, but did you ever expected that you would be defending these other people?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How can you be so misinformed  in such a few days. I heard Trump denounce these groups at least 3 different times . He also said there were good people  on both sides who attended the protest . There were bad people on both sides who attended the rallies and came equipped to cause violence. The Left can claim no morality superiority when it came to the violence . The nut job that ran over the girl was a yankee that came from   Ohio. Should we condemn all people who had ancestors that fought for the confederacy as being racists.There were many at the rally who had ancestors there who fought for the south and were there to protest the removal of the statues. You can`t lump them in one big group.   Lefty Cokie Roberts confessed this morning  on GMA that she had relatives who fought for the confederacy .Should she be fired for a war that was fought over 150 years ago.   Black lives matter held several  events while Obama was President in which 5 police officers were killed . Did Obama condemn black lives matters for their violence .NO-In fact he invited the BLM leaders to the White House as if they were some kind of heros. Has Trump invited  any radical white groups to the White House for Tea and Crumpets -NO!    BTW- the "keep the statues protestors" were the only group that had  a permit the day of the rally and if the ult-lefties had stayed away no violence would have occured and nobody would have got killed.

Hey EZ....I forgot.  Did BLM kill anyone?   NO!  Did any racist hate group claim Obama covered for them?  NO!  Just more attempts at equating non-equal events.

Cadet Bonespurs took MONTHS to half-heartedly reject his support from David Duke and the KKK.

The Civil War was fought by the Confederacy to PRESERVE SLAVERY. The idea that we need to honor the traitors who led the rebellion is absurd.

Today's Bubbas only THINK its a good idea because generations of LIES fed them in southern schools told them the War was about States Rights without ever mentioning the ONLY "right" that they talked about at the time was the "right" to own other human beings, and expand that "right" to new States entering the Union.

I've no problem honoring those who bled and died because they were told convincing LIES, but have NO interest in honoring the tellers of the LIES.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 172

easyed598 =  Nor has he lost a single convert since he won the Presidency and the Dems lost the biggest election(2016) in history -nationwide.  

Actually Trump has not lost any of his base which is mainly white males,  KKK,  Nazi's, White Supremicist some die-hard members of congress and citizens who lost their moral compass who claim to be Christians.    

It is very predictable that TRUMP will lose the popular vote perhaps by million(s) more if the ones who didn't vote are angry enough to know it's a matter of democracy at stake.   

Then the states are rallying against the Electoral College to make laws against that what  handed the presidency to Trump even though HILLARY CLINTON should be our president.    A Los Vegas bet this country would be better off today and not hit with extra national debts and a messy foreign policy and our farmers going bankrupt and consumer prices UP.    

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 172

Excellent question because if anyone says YES.....I for one would be interested in knowing why.   

Just read this recently ....and another reason NOT TO VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN  EVER ....even as we are another decade they still don't want to have affordable access to healthcare.     .  

Tom DeLay, Dennis Hastert, held open a bill in 2004 for 14 hours to bludgeon enough members in the US House to pass a bill preventing competition between drug companies, generic drugs from entering the market and the government from negotiating for better prices.       The Senate also enacted this and Bush 43 signed it into law.   

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 172

I support Trump...

BEING VOTED OUT OF OFFICE!

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 172

I never did !

Never will !

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 172

Have not!

Do not!

Will not!

trump is not worthy nor honest!

trump is incompetent!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 172

Support trump?  I never did and I never will.

Support trump?  Logic says that more and more should be answering "no" now ................ but then there is no logic when it comes to trump supporters.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors