Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Anyone here still support Trump?

Now that we have seen him in action for a while, is anyone here still a supporter?

7,338 Views
783
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Never did.   Never will.

 

"I am the original NEVER TRUMPER!"

Contributor

Totally agree. Irresponsible policies implemented by Trump weaken our nation and hurt our most vulnerable, including our senior citizens. To cancel payroll taxes is crazy......SS and Medicare need to be reinforced, not eroded.

Honored Social Butterfly

 

Roxanna35 posted...

 

He has done practically nothing for the America people but instead he has worked  to divide this country in a manner like you say worse that when we had the civil war. I consider that one of his must important accomplishments.

 

=========================================================

 

Your usual and after the good things Trump has done and is doing for ALL of us!

 

Sound like you watch MSNBC and believe what they say about Trump.

 

  • Brian Williams - Chief Anchor.
  • Rachel Maddow - Special Event Co-Anchor.
  • Steve Kornacki - Political Correspondent/Multimedia Analyst.
  • Chuck Todd - NBC News Political Director.
  • Nicolle Wallace - NBC News Political Analyst.
  • Eugene Robinson - Political Analyst.

Rachel Maddow and Nicolle Wallace are the most one sided so called analysts ... the worse of that v]bunch.

 

 

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2    What in the world has anything that you have posted has to do with my post?

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@KidBoy2    What in the world has anything that you have posted has to do with my post?

 

Of course, not a thing! - "typical"


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:

 

Your usual and after the good things Trump has done and is doing for ALL of us!

 

Sound like you watch MSNBC and believe what they say about Trump.  Yep,,,REAL News and journalism and not the Fox drivel/Fake News that Fox fought in court saying they aren't a news organization....

 

  • Brian Williams - Chief Anchor.
  • Rachel Maddow - Special Event Co-Anchor.
  • Steve Kornacki - Political Correspondent/Multimedia Analyst.
  • Chuck Todd - NBC News Political Director.
  • Nicolle Wallace - NBC News Political Analyst.
  • Eugene Robinson - Political Analyst.

Rachel Maddow and Nicolle Wallace are the most one sided so called analysts ... the worse (sic) of that v]bunch.  (sic)  And yet, far more objective than ANY Fox "personality".  They can't even be called journalists at Fox.

 

"Hold your breath for 10 seconds and you don't have the virus".

 

tenor (13).gif

 

 

 

 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Nope! Never have, do not, and never will...I will not support trump the liar, who has no moral code, promotes fear and division, is a wanna be dictator, and is not a leader...not ever!

He’s not even a Patriot!

Honored Social Butterfly

Not at all CeeTee.
Social Butterfly

Think the women who fall for Trump's con job are like the ones who fell for Ted Bundy's con jobs?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly

All should keep in mind that right now Trump is arguing in court through his lawyers that he as President can do anything he wants and no laws cover him. He told all of us he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and the police could do nothing. In his court filings he says the police could not even stop him if they were present.

In Minneapolis we just saw a cop kill a man and say it the police report it was ok as he was acting as a police officer. That is Trump logic, and you have not heard Trump speaking out much about how wrong it is. Trump told police to rough up people they arrest but did not even define what that meant.

 

So when one supports Trump they support what happened to the man killed in Minneapolis.

Newbie

I rec'd an offer to join another organization for mature people, which claimed AARP is leaning left. Hard to believe, as it seems that majority of mature Americans are Conservative, and majority of Gen Z and other younger generations are Progressive. I came here, and sure enough! I read this backwards way of thinking taught to younger generations thru coddling teachers and parents. 

First, what do you mean Trump's in court talking about shooting people in the street? I see your post written May 30, but to my knowledge Trump has not appeared in court? Let's see if you can have a real convo. Am I mistaken? 

I'm aware Trump said what you claim he said, and he does need to think more before speaking, much like you. It seems like constant problems Progressives attribute to Trump are unfortunate things he's said, which I'm sure he hasn't gotten the fact yet that he can't say things in a sarcastic or half joking manner, as even if Left knows he's not serious, they're gonna drive every point home to turn his words into worse occurrence ever. But words aren't occurrences, and occurrences are what counts. I can easily quote Obama recently talking to HIS base, which he shouldn't even HAVE, in a vieled manner to continue his coup, and let his base know to keep harassing Trump. Obama's ACTIONS have caused normal every day thinking people to turn against each other in the greatest divide since last civil WAR. People can't even have polite or even non-aggressive convos any more, because of him. Adult kids can't go have dinner with parents unless they all support same political party. Not to mention the long list of evidence showing Criminal behavior spread thru out Intelligence agencies and all over the place, left in place by Obama on his way out. He attempted a soft coup, which continues today, but we've progressed to alot if violence and destruction in the streets.

Your concept that Trump voters are complicit in the murder in Minneapolis is ridiculous and stupid and makes you look dumb. I'm quite sure you're aware of lack of reason that statement shows, as there's no way you could have any other regular interactions with people in your life, and say that kind of crap. Bosses, coworkers, waitresses, clerksbin stores, friends, teachers, WHOever you hang with would be done with anyone who makes such ridiculous accusations. Of course, you nor any of your cohorts will answer me  or any other Conservatives with reason and thought out rebuttals, because you know off the bat you have nothing to say that makes sense. If you did, you wouldn't accuse people who don't agree with your views, of being complicit with a murderer, and we're not even in the same state. I assume if you had anything at all reasonable to say, you would say it to Dave face at least!? You must learn your accusations, with zero credibility, won't hold water because you base them on your emotions. Thinking by your emotions will screw you up worse than you are now. 

I once was a Humane Investigator, meaning I answered calls limited to accusations of neglect and cruelty to animals, mostly dogs and cats. I once answered a call with a very very thin female dog with sores all over her, limping, puppies, tied to a leaky dog house on a line so short she ended up living in her own feces. With puppies. When I asked owner why he kept his dogs in such unsatisfactory conditions, he said didn't have money for vet care, food, can't bring her in house cause she's dirty, and ten years ago he had a girlfriend who kept her dog that way, so it was all her fault. I should go talk to her. Wasn't his fault. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump has never said anything he would not or has not done. Just this week we have John Bolton confirming everything the people under him told Congress about Ukraine was true, and even says that type of thing was done with everything Trump has done in Office.He used China and Turkey as examples. We have military leaders telling us how Trump is wrecking it via what he has done. Both current and retired military tell us the same thing. We know by fact Trump has broken the law. He is an unindited co conspirator with Michael Cohen. Trump was a mob boss in his business life and runs the Fed. govt as a mob boss now. Everything is based on how it helps him, and he will stop at nothing to keep it that way.

Sadly we see far right and uninformed people try and use hate of him as an excuse for what he does. Yes there are groups and org. that support Trump, and we have seen them all the time over the last few months at the demonstrations armed and Uniformed. Trump supporters try and say they are the anti Trump part of the protest groups, but the truth comes out and guess what. They are part of the Trump group.

Save this county and get Trump out of Office. Many Reb. and Dems have joined in this effort. Look at the Lincoln project as a leader from the Reb. side.

Honored Social Butterfly


@DavidW776748 wrote:

I see your post written May 30, but to my knowledge Trump has not appeared in court?


Be patient Grasshopper, when tRump leaves office this fall (officially in January), he will be indicted, prosecuted, and convicted in New York on state charges that he cannot be pardoned for. tRump will make history as the first POTUS to spend time in prison, unless of course Russia grants him asylum where he can be Putin's lap dog.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Newbie

Did at first, but now I actually fear him. I thought at first he was working for a better America. Now, I'm starting to believe this guy is the Anti-Christ! I believe he actually thinks he is he is omnipotent. I'm 67 seen a lot of Presidents come and go, but lord trump, is by far and away the worst public speaker, has the worst vocabulary and grammatical skills of any President in my life time. As a Veteran of the USAF, I am embarrassed for this great country to claim he is our leader. I find his love of self sad and have actually prayed he would wake up, see and hear what he says and does and realize how small he is in the the universe. But, I realize now he's way too gone for that to happen. There is little help for him at his age. I just pray he doesn't take the whole country down with him.

Newbie

YES 100% and more this time around.  Now we know what he can do for our country!  Promises made...Promises kept.  Is he perfect? (of course not)   I place PRINCIPLES before PERSONALITIES.  He is trying to save our country - only the blind cannot see that.  

Honored Social Butterfly


@Barbv3 wrote:

  He is trying to save our country - only the blind cannot see that.  

*******************************************

Well, I see Trump as a divider--not a unifier.  And I see him as the president of only some of the people--not all. So please tell me, what is Trump trying to save our country from and who is he saving it for?


 

Honored Social Butterfly


@Barbv3 wrote:

  He (trump) is trying to save our country - only the blind cannot see that.  


*****************************************************************************************

 

Sorry, but being first in the world in death rates from Covid is not "trying to save our country".  Alienating all of our allies and sucking up to Putin isn't "trying to save our country".  Trump is now trying to save himself from going to prison, that's the real reason he wants to win the election so badly!


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Newbie

The ignorant statements made here are the deciding factor for me not to renew. Folks seem to get there information from CNN, MSNBC, ABC , NBC, CBS etc. 

 

Try reading facts, like the declassified documents that show the Obama Administration (yes that includes Uncle Joe) and FBI tried to orchestrate a coup. 

 

The dully elected President  has never had a peaceful exchange of powers. 

 

Russia,  Russia: Lie paid for by Hillary and DNC.

 

STEELE Report: salacious material oh, those are Comey's words. Used as the basis for 4 FICA warrants. 

 

Mueller Report: another attempt to unseat the President. Again, nothing except $24 million dollars wasted. 

 

And now the Democratic Party is supporting Black Lives Matter. The co-founders have admitted to being Marxist. For uneducated liberals that's Communists.

 

 

 

Newbie

Good job I just joined AARP. I joined because of trumps 'show' at his golf club pretending to save Americans by ignoring the Constitution and promising things that (Thank God) he cannot deliver on. Gutting Medicare and Social Security among other monstrous machinations. Hopefully AARP will continue to be the safe haven it has always been, especially in these chaotic and insecure times.
Honored Social Butterfly


@jm4888412 wrote:

 

"The ignorant statements made here are the deciding factor for me not to renew...."

 

"Report: salacious material oh, those are Comey's words. Used as the basis for 4 FICA warrants."

 

Was "ignorant" the term YOU used to describe "statements"? What are "FICA warrants"?  A warrant to obtain your Social Security payments?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jm4888412 wrote:

 

"The ignorant statements made here are the deciding factor for me not to renew...."

 

"Report: salacious material oh, those are Comey's words. Used as the basis for 4 FICA warrants."

 

Was "ignorant" the term YOU used to describe "statements"? What are "FICA warrants"?  A warrant to obtain your Social Security payments?


It just doesn't get any more ridiculous, does it Centrists? LOL !


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

wow. Speaking of "facts" if you read the Mueller Report you would know that what happened with Russia/Trump was TRUE. If you can get a handle on any "undocumented documents, please let me know, lol! My news source are all the ones you mentioned and then some, what's yours?
Regular Social Butterfly

john258 wrote:

 So when one supports Trump they support what happened to the man killed in Minneapolis.

 

@john258   As a Trump supporter, i ONLY have this to say to you regarding your hateful comment. THAT is a horrible, disgusting and totally false statement and YOU know it.  I cannot believe that any human being would say something like that, with the situation that is going on!  Shame on you, john...


 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:
john258 wrote:

 So when one supports Trump they support what happened to the man killed in Minneapolis.

 

@john258   As a Trump supporter, i ONLY have this to say to you regarding your hateful comment. THAT is a horrible, disgusting and totally false statement and YOU know it.  I cannot believe that any human being would say something like that, with the situation that is going on!  Shame on you, john...


 


I gave you facts which you did not argue with. What is disgusting is the fact that all Trump supporters can do is try and deflect from truth about him. Trump the Mob Boss destroying the USA.

Honored Social Butterfly

When asked, I tell people that a woman who dedicates her support to Donald Trump is the equivalent of a black person supporting a candidate who wants a return to segregation.

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

When asked, I tell people that a woman who dedicates her support to Donald Trump is the equivalent of a black person supporting a candidate who wants a return to segregation.


...... Or like chickens supporting Colonel Sanders!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Regular Social Butterfly

Yep, have since he showed up on the political scene, and always will untill he's no longer in it. I am a...

 

TRUMP GIRL awesome.jpg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Social Butterfly

At least you got a point of view. 

I think it is cool for women to actually have one.

PS Love the shoes!

0 Kudos
1,299 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

Yep, have since he showed up on the political scene, and always will untill he's no longer in it. I am a...

 

TRUMP GIRL awesome.jpg

 


Baseless support is empty support rendering beliefs bearing no credibility.

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Regular Social Butterfly

myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

Yep, have since he showed up on the political scene, and always will untill he's no longer in it. I am a...

 

TRUMP GIRL awesome.jpg

 


Baseless support is empty support rendering beliefs bearing no credibility.

 

 

@myexperThank you...for YOUR opinion.  Same ol' from the Haters World.  

 

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” — Joe Biden  

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png