Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 151 of 564

Never have, do not, and never will!

Welcome to the new posters...pull on your boots, and say your piece. This is America...land of the free, home of the brave...let’s keep it that way!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 152 of 564

nope

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 153 of 564

Neither Hillary, nor Obama are running against Trump for his re-election.

Why cant he refrain from referring to them all the time?

For three years, all he has worked on is reversing Obamas legacy instead of building his own.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 154 of 564

I don't think the Republicans left in Washington support Trump anymore.

They are locked in his mob mentality of loyalty.

Either way, they go down.

By renouncing him in their party, at least they can go down with dignity.

Trump has tried to create his own party, hijacking the Republican party to his coattails 

Wait till the Republicans start publishing books about him after his loss in November.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 155 of 564
Good job I just joined AARP. I joined because of trumps 'show' at his golf club pretending to save Americans by ignoring the Constitution and promising things that (Thank God) he cannot deliver on. Gutting Medicare and Social Security among other monstrous machinations. Hopefully AARP will continue to be the safe haven it has always been, especially in these chaotic and insecure times.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 156 of 564
You are so funny. So you believe Joe Biden is going to be our Marxist Communist dictator? Where do you get these ridiculous stories from?
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 157 of 564

@easyed598 wrote:

John posted-There is a book coming out shortly by Jake Tapper of CNN which covers Trump and how he handles the countries intel to reach his decisions. It is based on information from people who have worked for him in these areas like the National Security adv.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh Boy- a book by fake news CNN reporter Jake Tapper -Can`t wait.

Well we see the far right streak into action with the usual fake news claim. What is really fake is Trump and the far right. Well the facts in the book come from McMaster, Bolton, and others who worked for and with Trump and actually witnessed it. Real news is always fake news to the far right.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 158 of 564

I could NOT stand him on his Apprentice Show and I can not stand him EVEN MORE now. He is an orange face orangutang show off with no morals, no manners, a womanizer, who LIES LIES AND LIES. 

He has done more harm than any good what so ever for this country and it is hard to believe anyone still supports him. Maybe if you did in the beginning but in the past few months I don't know how most with common sense can, but then there are a few who will NEVER turn there backs on him. 

If they think 4 more years of him will not turn into a dictatorship and he will protect those who voted for him they are in for a rude awakening. He will NEVER be loyal to anyone but himself, his family, his rich friends and  NO ONE ELSE. 

As for me, 4 more years of him scares me to death for the future of my grandchildren and great-grandchild. Will there be freedom of the press, freedom of speech? They will only have a future of what he says, or better yet what Putin tells him to tell us what their future holds.       IMO

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 159 of 564

easyed598 =  -----Oh Boy- a book by fake news CNN reporter Jake Tapper -Can`t wait.

To name a couple---BBC and Australian News....and USA journalists for  the big cities....and then some of the small towns  report about the SAME THING ...some give more detail than other's of course.    YET these thousands upon thousands of MEDIA  are declared FAKE NEWS .. cause Donald Trump started saying it when he didn't like them REPEATING what HE said or playing video's of his speeches.   And the PARROTS  repeat what the DON says cause he's their mental genius. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 160 of 564

Totally agree. Irresponsible policies implemented by Trump weaken our nation and hurt our most vulnerable, including our senior citizens. To cancel payroll taxes is crazy......SS and Medicare need to be reinforced, not eroded.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors