Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 161 of 564

Trump is systematically destroying the retired population.

1. 80% of COVID-19 deaths are 65 and older

2. Cancelling payroll taxes. Means cancelling funding of Social Security and Medicare.That is a LOSS of about 4.5% annual spending. 

3. Trump said he would continue the payroll tax cur permanently if reelected.

What is AARP doing about this annihilation?.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 162 of 564

John posted-There is a book coming out shortly by Jake Tapper of CNN which covers Trump and how he handles the countries intel to reach his decisions. It is based on information from people who have worked for him in these areas like the National Security adv.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh Boy- a book by fake news CNN reporter Jake Tapper -Can`t wait.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 163 of 564

@ArthurM118446 wrote:

without Trump, you now have a Marxist  Communist society.  Please educate yourself, you'll  be glad you did. And as to a moral compass, what politicians do you know that has one?

I can't say which politicians have a moral compass, but it is clear Trump has proven himself to be compass-less and amoral as well.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 164 of 564

Since we are told how good Trump is and how much he has accomplished in the last 3 years this might be a good time to shine a light on Trump and who he is, and how he acts.

There is a book coming out shortly by Jake Tapper of CNN which covers Trump and how he handles the countries intel to reach his decisions. It is based on information from people who have worked for him in these areas like the National Security adv.

1. He gets a daily intel report as President. It became evident to his N S adv that he was not reading them as he was never able to discuss a problem when the talked with him.  The answer. The gave him 3 bullet lines instead of a full report. They then found he only went to 2 of them as he was never able to comment on the 3rd. one.

2. The reports on problems which came to him always had options he could use to respond to the problem. There were 3. He understood none of the reports or options. They stopped giving him military options as they were afraid he would take the country to war.

3. The military were so afraid of what he would do they many times talked to their contacts in other countries to make sure they understood what was happening with Trump and not to pay a lot of attention to him. Early in N. Korea dealings  they talked to NK military. They did the same thing with Iran, and even with our allies. In other words they looked at Trump like we have to deal with our fool President, but here is what will really happen.

Does anyone wounder why the whole world knows Trump is a mentally impaired person who became a danger to the world, and his people were trying to limit the damage.

Go read the book. Notice all the books out by people who know trump say the same thing.

This is who the people posting for Trump support. The experts have told us who makes up this group and they are proved correct all the time.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 165 of 564

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jm4888412 wrote:

"The ignorant statements made here are the deciding factor for me not to renew...."

"Report: salacious material oh, those are Comey's words. Used as the basis for 4 FICA warrants."

Was "ignorant" the term YOU used to describe "statements"? What are "FICA warrants"?  A warrant to obtain your Social Security payments?

It just doesn't get any more ridiculous, does it Centrists? LOL !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 166 of 564

without Trump, you now have a Marxist  Communist society.  Please educate yourself, you'll  be glad you did.  And as to a moral compass, what politicians do you know that has one?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 167 of 564

Let me just say that what I'm reading here is shameful.  You all act like you're brain dead  and incapable of self thinking.  I just took the time to post a well thought out and provocative post to get you thinking.  What really disturbs me is my post was NOT allowed.  There were no cuss words and I did not call anyone out by name, why would I, there was no trash? The only reason I can think of is what I was originally thinking, is AARP conservative or liberal?  I just got my answer.  This should concern everyone no matter your political position.  I suppose they think we're too old to contribute, in my case contribute too much.  I feel certain I would have awakened some of your senses.  Wake up and educate yourselves, look up social security over the years, you'll be shocked at what the democrats have done, don't believe what their saying now, it's all about the money, money they think is theirs.  Also for you naysayers,  look up Donald Trumps Accomplishments in the Last 3 years.  Get ready for a long read.  You will feel sorry for those that say he has done nothing.  The one doing nothing is the one that only listens to CNN and MSNBC.  Nothing is a big word, nothing is what we're doing in your silence if we allow these Marxist Communists to get in the Whitehouse.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 168 of 564

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@KidBoy2    What in the world has anything that you have posted has to do with my post?

Of course, not a thing! - "typical"

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 169 of 564

@KidBoy2    What in the world has anything that you have posted has to do with my post?

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 170 of 564

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Your usual and after the good things Trump has done and is doing for ALL of us!

Sound like you watch MSNBC and believe what they say about Trump.  Yep,,,REAL News and journalism and not the Fox drivel/Fake News that Fox fought in court saying they aren't a news organization....

• Brian Williams - Chief Anchor.
  • Rachel Maddow - Special Event Co-Anchor.
  • Steve Kornacki - Political Correspondent/Multimedia Analyst.
  • Chuck Todd - NBC News Political Director.
  • Nicolle Wallace - NBC News Political Analyst.
  • Eugene Robinson - Political Analyst.

Rachel Maddow and Nicolle Wallace are the most one sided so called analysts ... the worse (sic) of that v]bunch.  (sic)  And yet, far more objective than ANY Fox "personality".  They can't even be called journalists at Fox.

"Hold your breath for 10 seconds and you don't have the virus".

tenor (13).gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors