From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 1 of 230

Well while we all post away on this important subject we should ask what is happening on other fronts where Trump is at work. Not much on the border lately. Why? Trump is trying to do away with the rule he can only keep kids 20 days. Now wants to keep them forever if he likes and take them from their families. He still wants to steal the kids. Here are other things he is doing or has done.

1. Deported an person who came here from Iraq when 7 months old with his family. Has lived all his life here and is as much American as anyone in here. He has diabetes and was deported back to Iraq. (the rest of his family is still here) He died a few days ago. ICE says they gave him a supply of the drug he needed. Trump and ICE killed this man. To me they murdered him. Are all proud.

2. Still pushing to deport sick children who are in this country for life saving medical treatment. Yes they are paying for it, or were asked to come here by the Govt. because they were needed for research purposes. They can not get treatment anywhere but here so when ICE deports them they die to. Trump kills them. Are all proud.

Trump as President speaks for everyone in the US when the country takes any kind of action. That means he speaks for you and I sadly. To me what is happening is murder so we should all look in the mirror and what do you see per Trump. I see sadly a murderer and I do not want that title so I will be doing everything I can to get Trump out in 2020 and all with an R behind their name. Join me.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 230

This surely bodes repeating.......

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is it possible that Trump World members don't live in the real world? Nothing compares to Donald Trump and how he's destroying America and the office of the President.

It's hard to understand how mbuchman, or any other decent American, can support Trump who:

• is a pathological liar (this alone should disqualify him as President)
  • describes the "FREE PRESS" as an enemy of the people
  • surrounds himself with convicted felons
  • has been accused of sexual assault by 24 women
  • has a love affair going with brutal dictator Kim Jong Un
  • supports Vladimir over U.S. Intelligence Agencies
  • refuses to support America over Russian Interference in our elections
  • surrounds himself with convicted Felons
  • is an egomaniac, who cares only about himself
  • refuses to support our NATO allies
  • thinks the U.S. Attorney General represents him instead of the American people
  • abandons Republican Core principles such as
    • smaller govt.
    • reducing the deficit
    • FREE TRADE
    • No Tariffs
    • Supporting Law Enforcement.

Thank you CT for your clear and concise assessment of The Keeper of the Swamp!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 230

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

As far as I can see in the start-up of the 2020 campaign neither party has anyone impressive enough to get excited about to support.  So far it's a repeat of 2016.

Funny you should say that reality is that all Dem candidates are favored in polls over trump is the polls. The top three Dem candidates are favored by a large margin over trump. Of course, the Dems don't have the Russians and Putin working for them.

As I posted, from what I see neither party has anyone impressive enough to get excited about to support.  I didn't differentiate between political parties.... Tweedledee or Tweedledum again.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 230

Yep...sure trust the polls!  All were wrong 2016.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 230

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

As far as I can see in the start-up of the 2020 campaign neither party has anyone impressive enough to get excited about to support.  So far it's a repeat of 2016.

Funny you should say that reality is that all Dem candidates are favored in polls over trump is the polls. The top three Dem candidates are favored by a large margin over trump. Of course, the Dems don't have the Russians and Putin working for them.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 6 of 230

Is it possible that Trump World members don't live in the real world? Nothing compares to Donald Trump and how he's destroying America and the office of the President.

It's hard to understand how mbuchman, or any other decent American, can support Trump who:

• is a pathological liar (this alone should disqualify him as President)
  • describes the "FREE PRESS" as an enemy of the people
  • surrounds himself with convicted felons
  • has been accused of sexual assault by 24 women
  • has a love affair going with brutal dictator Kim Jong Un
  • supports Vladimir over U.S. Intelligence Agencies
  • refuses to support America over Russian Interference in our elections
  • surrounds himself with convicted Felons
  • is an egomaniac, who cares only about himself
  • refuses to support our NATO allies
  • thinks the U.S. Attorney General represents him instead of the American people
  • abandons Republican Core principles such as
    • smaller govt.
    • reducing the deficit
    • FREE TRADE
    • No Tariffs
    • Supporting Law Enforcement.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 230

Absolutely voting Trump!  Anyone in O&G, Coal, etc industries want to stay employed better vote Trump.

Anyone not want to see your taxes raised, SS and Medicare benefits diminished better vote for Trump.

Anyone not wanting to see your life savings going to address "climate change" better vote for Trump.

I can put up with his childish tweets as he is only doing so to keep the progressives riled up!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 230

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

We do not want that to happen in 2020 so all should be aware of what some people did in the last election which gave us Trump. We also need to keep reminding the people who supported Jill how wrong they were so this time they will cast a vote for someone who can defeat Trump which will be the Dem running.

Yes, someone by the name of Hillary Clinton insured that Trump was elected, the one person he was sure to beat.  Not sure who supported and voted for Jill Stein, but apparently you are the one who keeps bringing her name up.  Then again you have the right to keep bringing her name up, however insisting others to share one's opinion would be emulating Trump wouldn't it?

Have a good evening.

Hate to break the news to you but Hillary Clinton was not that person. The Russians had a plan which they implemented and it worked. They used people who had problems  sorting out fiction from fact, with little knowledge of how govt works and who would fit in to the job of President. A lot of them were under the name Tea Party then joined by some Dems. with the same traits. Now to Jill. I first heard of her from you as you told me I should vote for her in one of your posts. I did not  vote for her. We should not even be talking about Trump now except sadly we had people voting for 3rd party people like Jill. Are you telling me that Trump should get a second term since no one is better than Trump? Trump who lies 98% of the time. Stole 3 million from NYC, had his charity closed for fraud, stole money from the military to build his wall. Sent the military to the border to further his election efforts last year over the holidays. Used the military to build camps to hold 100,000 people with money he stole from the military budget. What is a repeat of 2016 is it looks like the same people are being fooled again.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 230

@john258 wrote:

We do not want that to happen in 2020 so all should be aware of what some people did in the last election which gave us Trump. We also need to keep reminding the people who supported Jill how wrong they were so this time they will cast a vote for someone who can defeat Trump which will be the Dem running.

Yes, someone by the name of Hillary Clinton insured that Trump was elected, the one person he was sure to beat.  Not sure who supported and voted for Jill Stein, but apparently you are the one who keeps bringing her name up.  Then again you have the right to keep bringing her name up, however insisting others to share one's opinion would be emulating Trump wouldn't it?

Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 230

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Only if there are Dems. telling them to vote for a 3rd party candidate like Jill Stein who was on the Russian payroll.

What does that have to do with this discussion?  You have kept bringing her up for the past two years.  

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors