• No significant legislation passed
  • No health care reform
  • No infrastructure upgrades
  • No wall on the Mexican border
  • No tax reform
  • No deficit reduction plan
  • Trump insults everyone who disagrees with him
  • He attacks the FBI and our Intelligence Agencies
  • The Republican controlled House & Senate initiated 3 investigations of the Trump Administration
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Is it the White House or a Reality Show?

But the above proves that's the agenda Trump Lovers continue to support.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 292 of 386

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

@xrepub--trump really could go out and shoot someone and his foolish base would blame it on the victim.

Bannon already back at Breitbart--guess they couldn't come up with enough of their own swill without him. Seems he is already trying to fragment trump's ludicrous base. (See his statement given to press). He's gone--we can thank General Kelly for that. Can't wait til the racist in chief is gone too. They both are a disgrace to decent, morsl Ametixans everywhere. 

I consider myself to be a "morsl Ametixan" (sorry but when one projects him/her/itself as smarter than others due to education and career - well, it seems appropriate).

I voted for the agenda that President Trump ran on and still support it. 

Me too...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 293 of 386

@rk9152 wrote:

@xrepub wrote:

rk9152 :" An intelligent person votes for the agenda, not the person."

There is so much wrong about that statement. Take some time and reflect on it. I am sure that an intelligent person would understand that.

I did and I await your comments.

I am trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself. Please try.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 294 of 386

@xrepub wrote:

There is so much wrong about that statement. Take some time and reflect on it. I am sure that an intelligent person would understand that.

I did and I await your comments.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 295 of 386

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 296 of 386

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

@xrepub--trump really could go out and shoot someone and his foolish base would blame it on the victim.

Bannon already back at Breitbart--guess they couldn't come up with enough of their own swill without him. Seems he is already trying to fragment trump's ludicrous base. (See his statement given to press). He's gone--we can thank General Kelly for that. Can't wait til the racist in chief is gone too. They both are a disgrace to decent, morsl Ametixans everywhere. 

I consider myself to be a "morsl Ametixan"

Many have higher expectations of themselves. When one rushes to create a false narrative and pushes it for over a week, to defend hate groups and intentionally disinform others, IMO, they are far from "morsl Ametixan".

It's hard to figure out what you mean - too cute as always - but I think we are in agreement. False narratives contribute nothing to a discussion. And certainly I can't imagine anyone defending the agenda of the Nazis or the Kluxers.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 297 of 386

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

I consider myself to be a "morsl Ametixan" (sorry but when one projects him/her/itself as smarter than others due to education and career - well, it seems appropriate).

Oh dear  now the rats are really deserting the ship/!!!!!!!
So, now you are in a way separating Trump fron his agenda?  wow, it is actually happening.  so, no more a follower of Trump's Party, and coming back to the Republican fold?
So which of his agenda you are still subscribing to?
Muslim Ban, ?  the Wall?  oh  yes, Tax cuts and a new tax law..
Practically that is all that is left.
One warning.  Now that Bannon is gonme, please, do remember his words.

Democrats, continue to denoucn racism talk about it every day,  and then the Nationalist economic agenda  will be institured.
Hoping that you all are listening.

Do you really not know his campaign agenda which I supported and still do? I am separating nothing. An intelligent person votes for the agenda, not the person.

On the other hand, there are those who vote based on race, gender, etc.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 298 of 386

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

I consider myself to be a "morsl Ametixan"

Many have higher expectations of themselves. When one rushes to create a false narrative and pushes it for over a week, to defend hate groups and intentionally disinform others, IMO, they are far from "morsl Ametixan".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 299 of 386

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Oh dear  now the rats are really deserting the ship/!!!!!!!
So, now you are in a way separating Trump fron his agenda?  wow, it is actually happening.  so, no more a follower of Trump's Party, and coming back to the Republican fold?
So which of his agenda you are still subscribing to?
Muslim Ban, ?  the Wall?  oh  yes, Tax cuts and a new tax law..
Practically that is all that is left.
One warning.  Now that Bannon is gonme, please, do remember his words.

Democrats, continue to denoucn racism talk about it every day,  and then the Nationalist economic agenda  will be institured.
Hoping that you all are listening.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 300 of 386

@pc6063 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors