Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 301 of 383

CT--RE: how does one spell hypocracy and double standard--there are two ways, actually--

1.) trump

2.) base

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 302 of 383

@pc6063 wrote:

Hey CT--When one's ego--the need to always be right, the obsessive need to be adored, combined with an amazing void of knowledge and common sense, overt racism, and obvious mental illness, one must be amazed that with religious fraud Pence's help, a Supreme Court justice was seated.

And that in itself is a worry with regard to the future ifthis country. Further, does anyone who really cares about anything but their own selfish self-interests, want trump to further negatively impact the poor and working class of this country?

If there are true patriots amongst the House and Senate representatives, this fool and his growing clown show will soon be removed from power. Amendment 25, para. 4. It is like this amendment was written for the White Nationalist the minority of uninformed and/or hate filled sub humans put in office.  

Hey Cent--Have you seen for one nano second one once of common sense from the sicko illegitimately occupying the WH? Boy, I haven't!  

And the " left wing media" crap--must be foolish supporters are deaf, 'cause the idiot's own words and tweets do him in--not the honest reporting that the racist condemns because he knows his base is stupid enough to believe him when he says the truth is being twisted, rather than listen to what the jerk says and does and put two and two together. With such lack of critical thinking skills and basic common sense on the part of the supporters of this wholly unfit fool, I worry about the future of our country and the future of our children.

If anyone thinks this is harsh--the truth of trump's presidency is harsh, but must be faced. To support is to be as culpable as is the clown.

yup. My critisizm is based on video and audio of what he actually said. He is his own worst enemy.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 303 of 383
  • Trump Lovers still support their hero 100%. You see, they never hold Trump accountable for anything.
  • It isn't Trump's fault that the White House is sheer chaos, confusion, and dystunction, they blame it on liberals and the press. 
  • It isn't Trump's fault that the Republicans have zero significant legislation. It's the fault of liberals and the evil press.
  • It isn't Trump's fault that the entire world is LOL at America. They blame that on the evil press and liberals.
  • It isn't Trump's fault that the REPUBLICAN CONTOLLED SENATE & HOUSE are conducting three separate investigations of the Trump White House. Once again, they blame that evil NY Times which is behind all those investigative committees.

You know what's really interesting about the above? They are the same people, who for the past 8 years, blamed President Obama for everything which went wrong in the world. How does one spell HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE STANDARD?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 304 of 383

@easyed598 wrote:

To all the liberals who put their faith in liberal polls . PBR poll shows that 64 % of all polled said all statues of civil war heros should stay 

Pabst Blue Ribbon has a poll?  

[video]

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 305 of 383

@easyed598 wrote:

Too many demented comments from CT to even attempt to comment on. Let`s just say he was wrong from first word to last Nawwww.....  "Let's just say CeeTee has FAR MORE credibility than any trump supporter here.  You can disagree with him....who cares?  But most know between the two, which is most always accurate.  and leave it people with good sense to read and  make a intelligent decision.  I've yet to read any reased post from one of the two and as usual, you were unable to refute a single point he made.....just saying.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 306 of 383

To all the liberals who put their faith in liberal polls . PBR poll shows that 64 % of all polled said all statues of civil war heros should stay .Union and confederate. Even 48 % of Democrats said statues should stay. Common sense still prevails in many areas of the country.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 307 of 383

@xrepub wrote:

Ed says" If you miss having a real President for 7 months , you ought to try 8 years."

We tried it with Bush, it was terrible, and he was a much better fellow than Trump.

I think you know he meant Barack Obozo.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 308 of 383

Ed says" If you miss having a real President for 7 months , you ought to try 8 years."

We tried it with Bush, it was terrible, and he was a much better fellow than Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 309 of 383

Too many demented comments from CT to even attempt to comment on. Let`s just say he was wrong from first word to last and leave it people with good sense to read and  make a intelligent decision. I know there are a few here.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 310 of 383

@Centristsin2010-BAM, BAM--you are RED HOT today, my friend!! Thank you again for your knowledge and insight!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors