Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 231 of 307

@xrepub wrote:

Ed says" If you miss having a real President for 7 months , you ought to try 8 years."

We tried it with Bush, it was terrible, and he was a much better fellow than Trump.

I think you know he meant Barack Obozo.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 232 of 307

Ed says" If you miss having a real President for 7 months , you ought to try 8 years."

We tried it with Bush, it was terrible, and he was a much better fellow than Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 233 of 307

Too many demented comments from CT to even attempt to comment on. Let`s just say he was wrong from first word to last and leave it people with good sense to read and  make a intelligent decision. I know there are a few here.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 234 of 307

@Centristsin2010-BAM, BAM--you are RED HOT today, my friend!! Thank you again for your knowledge and insight!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 235 of 307

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrists wrote-(which has been 100 times worse than anything the small group of Klan members have done). Really?  How many people has BLM killed?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------One day after the unprovoked murder of a white police officer by a black suspect in Texas.Black lives Matter protestors in Minnesota were chanting " Pigs in a blanket ,fry em like bacon .In fact the same phrase was used by Ismaaiyi  Brinsley before he shot and killed NYPD officers Liu and Ramos . Several other  siimilar incidents which resulted in police deaths have occured.  As usual, you failed to answer the question.  The answer is ZERO!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 236 of 307

@easyed598 wrote:

Alferd wrote-Some of them were so stupid and failed to learn the lesson that people were still racist 150 years later.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Centrists wrote ---Ok....I'll take a "guess".....1964 was 56 years ago.  You claim democrats don't have to go back 50 years ago, but you went back 56 years.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And the civil war ended 153 years ago as long as you are nit picking(not 150 ) I imagine this went back longer than that when the first boat arrived from Africa. One, it was 152 years ago.  Your abacass is broken.  Two, one could argue only a racist would focus on African-Americans and forget the racism against Native Americans.....shameful.  In addition ,in 1964 the Democrats were considered the racists party and it took most of the Republicans in Congress to pass the Civil right act. And it wouldn't have passed had the Dems not supported the bill and the Democratic President hadn't put forth the initiative.  Without their support the Civil Right Act would have failed -no thanks to the DEMS.  It was CLEARLY a bi-partisan bill, signed by a Democrat President.....but it's clear where the politically bigoted views lie, EZ. It's noted that 75% of African Americans since 1964 identify as Democrats.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 237 of 307

Cent--Thank you for discrediting such truly ludicrous statements. Good God, grateful for the strong voices of reason from those who participate in this forum, which counter the absurdity of trump's clueless base.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 238 of 307

@easyed598 wrote:

The Party of Lincoln will survive, the Party of Trump will not prevail it will fail, because is lacking of the fundamental values of morality.
That day will come. when it comes, where will you be?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In 1864, before he was assassinated , Lincoln was the most hated man in the United States both in the north and in the south. Really?  Who say's?  You?  Or did you rip off this piece without crediting the source?  He was hated  by the south because he defeated them and in the north because he refused to punish the south for waging a civil war. He did this in order to unified the country and bring us together after 4 long bitter years. If Gallup was around then it is said his approval rating would be around 18%. It's also "been said" it was closer to 30%.  In fact, I found 25% at:  https://www.civilwar.org/learn/articles/evidence-unpopular-mr-lincoln  (shocking I know, that someone other than a Conservative posted a reference....LMAO)  Fast forward 153 years .....  why?  Let's stay with Abe Licoln......was there a financial crisis?  Was unemployment at record highs?   Was the US leading two foreign wars?  Hmmmm, the answers are a resounding "NO".    

and the similarities are obvious with Trump. Really?  Obvious?  Was Lincoln milking the government for his own profits?  No.  Was Lincoln a racist?  No.  Did Lincoln make every effort to unite the country?  Yes, Does Trump?  No, he doesn't care.  Trump wants to unify the country after 8 years of a divided country under Obama and an even more divided country after just 7 months of Trump reign.  And it's obvious that trump has blown every opportunity to date to "unite the country".....in fact, fellow Republicans are jumping off the ship faster than rats jump off a sinking ship.   the Dems are bitter after Hillary " their sure to win" candidate was defeated.  So the Dems will continue to be consume(sic) with their "Hate Trump derqangement syndrome" not much unlike the hate by you and the minority of the country for Obama, which left office as one of the most .popular presidents in history.... and the RINO s will hate him because of their established Party has been torn asunder. (huh?)  100 years from now Trump will be consider (sic) another Lincoln when it comes to greatness.  I didn't trust your prediction when you claimed McCain would win; I didn't trust your prediction when you said, Romney would win;  You've claimed Bush was a great President and Obama was a failure, so forgive me while I LMAO over "100 years from now Trump will be consider (sic) another Lincoln when it comes to greatness".  Will you be doing the dirty deed?  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 239 of 307

cn5621--ohh-I want to be the first one to ask--do you think that his head in up his behind?? I do!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 240 of 307

PC wrote-Represenative Steve Cohen (D) just announced that he will introduce articles of impeachment against trump based on his defense of white supremacists. (The Hill)

Thank you Mr. Cohen. It is nice to know that someone is putting country and decency first!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another losing cause for the LIBS.  If you miss having a real President for 7 months , you ought to try 8 years.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors