Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 321 of 386

Xrepub wrote -Ed, you deserve a prize. THere is a lot of nonsense posted to this board, but comparing Trump to Lincoln takes the prize.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Probably the same thing was said about Lincoln when they compared him to slave owning Washington. Time has a way of reflecting greatness ,so it will Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 322 of 386

Cent--As always, spot on! BAM!!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 323 of 386

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The vast majority of Trump voters supported the things Trump tried to do despite the left wing media, the Democrats, and half of the Republican Congress and STILL support him......yep. That sheds light on where the problem lies.  Just saying.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 324 of 386

Cn5621--well as far as a pimple on a rear end--trump certainly is a puss filled growth, who is wholly a rear end! 

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 325 of 386

Trump wouldn't make  a pimple on Lincoln's rear end! I am astouned that you could compair one to the other, that's like compairing oil to water. Trump will go down in history as a one trick pony, and that is putting it mildly.I would compair him to Nixon but Nixon was a Rhodes scholar next to Trump. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 326 of 386

Represenative Steve Cohen (D) just announced that he will introduce articles of impeachment against trump based on his defense of white supremacists. (The Hill)

Thank you Mr. Cohen. It is nice to know that someone is putting country and decency first!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 327 of 386

Centrists wrote-(which has been 100 times worse than anything the small group of Klan members have done). Really?  How many people has BLM killed?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------One day after the unprovoked murder of a white police officer by a black suspect in Texas.Black lives Matter protestors in Minnesota were chanting " Pigs in a blanket ,fry em like bacon .In fact the same phrase was used by Ismaaiyi  Brinsley before he shot and killed NYPD officers Liu and Ramos . Several other  siimilar incidents which resulted in police deaths have occured.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 328 of 386

Ed, you deserve a prize. THere is a lot of nonsense posted to this board, but comparing Trump to Lincoln takes the prize.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 329 of 386

Alferd wrote-Some of them were so stupid and failed to learn the lesson that people were still racist 150 years later.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Centrists wrote ---Ok....I'll take a "guess".....1964 was 56 years ago.  You claim democrats don't have to go back 50 years ago, but you went back 56 years.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And the civil war ended 153 years ago as long as you are nit picking(not 150 ) I imagine this went back longer than that when the first boat arrived from Africa. In addition ,in 1964 the Democrats were considered the racists party and it took most of the Republicans in Congress to pass the Civil right act. Without their support the Civil Right Act would have failed -no thanks to the DEMS.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 330 of 386

Hey CT--When one's ego--the need to always be right, the obsessive need to be adored, combined with an amazing void of knowledge and common sense, overt racism, and obvious mental illness, one must be amazed that with religious fraud Pence's help, a Supreme Court justice was seated.

And that in itself is a worry with regard to the future ifthis country. Further, does anyone who really cares about anything but their own selfish self-interests, want trump to further negatively impact the poor and working class of this country?

If there are true patriots amongst the House and Senate representatives, this fool and his growing clown show will soon be removed from power. Amendment 25, para. 4. It is like this amendment was written for the White Nationalist the minority of uninformed and/or hate filled sub humans put in office.  

Hey Cent--Have you seen for one nano second one once of common sense from the sicko illegitimately occupying the WH? Boy, I haven't!  

And the " left wing media" crap--must be foolish supporters are deaf, 'cause the idiot's own words and tweets do him in--not the honest reporting that the racist condemns because he knows his base is stupid enough to believe him when he says the truth is being twisted, rather than listen to what the jerk says and does and put two and two together. With such lack of critical thinking skills and basic common sense on the part of the supporters of this wholly unfit fool, I worry about the future of our country and the future of our children.

If anyone thinks this is harsh--the truth of trump's presidency is harsh, but must be faced. To support is to be as culpable as is the clown.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors