Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 331 of 386

The Party of Lincoln will survive, the Party of Trump will not prevail it will fail, because is lacking of the fundamental values of morality.
That day will come. when it comes, where will you be?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In 1864, before he was assassinated , Lincoln was the most hated man in the United States both in the north and in the south. He was hated  by the south because he defeated them and in the north because he refused to punish the south for waging a civil war. He did this in order to unified the country and bring us together after 4 long bitter years. If Gallup was around then it is said his approval rating would be around 18%.  Fast forward 153 years and the similarities are obvious with Trump. Trump wants to unify the country after 8 years of a divided country under Obama and the Dems are bitter after Hillary " their sure to win" candidate was defeated.  So the Dems will continue to be consume with their "Hate Trump derqangement syndrome" and the RINO s will hate him because of their established Party has been torn asunder. 100 years from now Trump will be consider another Lincoln when it comes to greatness.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 332 of 386

Other than running a dysfunctional, chaotic White House, insulting anyone who disagrees with him, having no significant legislation passed, ruining our reputation around the world, and hiring White Nationalist racists to work in the White House, what is he doing?

There is no tax reform, no infrastructure upgrades, and no health care law. There isn't a single proposal to reduce the deficit while Trump has alienated a significant portion of his own party. The Trump agenda? I'm LOL.

Trump has no character, no values, he's consumed by a massive ego and making himself look good. We could have an ongoing international crisis and Trump will focus on someone who said something negative about him, instead of the intenational crisis.

Put aside politics, how could anyone support such an ignorant, nasty, self-absorbed person?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 333 of 386

@jimc91 wrote:

I voted for Trump and support him today. We know.....and it's hilarious!  And speaks volumes.  Meanwhile, another GOP Senator calls him "incompetent".  Many supporters are calling for him to resign It's time to move his common sense agenda forward.  His insanity deflects on what you call, "Common Sense"  Again, it speaks volumes.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 334 of 386

@jimc91 wrote:

I voted for Trump and support him today.  It's time to move his common sense agenda forward.

Political Products Online usa donald trump america quote GIF

The vast majority of Trump voters supported the things Trump tried to do despite the left wing media, the Democrats, and half of the Republican Congress and STILL support him.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 335 of 386

@easyed598 wrote:

Because I can subtract, I'm "defending them"?  Again, the logic of a far-right wing extremist gives me reason to LMAO.  This is better than a Robin Williams act.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I`m an extremist because I point out Democrat racists  hypocrisy . Typical Smiley Tongue

Naw, you been an extremist at least since you said Bush was a better jobs creating President than Obama because his average unemployment rate was lower....

Bawahahahaha......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 336 of 386

@jimc91 wrote:

I voted for Trump and support him today.  It's time to move his common sense agenda forward.

Which one? 

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 337 of 386

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Since you support Trump, do you support the White Supremacist actions and agenda of the KKK?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is one of those "Have you stopped beating your wife " questions.  But typical of of a lefty.    Guess you can ask the question to the poster ,Since you supported Obama and Hillary  do you  support  Black Lives Matter and their violent agenda?   (which has been 100 times worse than anything the small group of Klan members have done). Both groups are equally evil -IMHO.

I will not support any extremist group. and I am not a lefty The followers of the Trump Party, are the ones that are destroying the Republican Party, and I am seeing the now the  amount of Republicans that refuse to be the followers of such an incompetent man.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 338 of 386

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 339 of 386

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Because I can subtract, I'm "defending them"?  Again, the logic of a far-right wing extremist gives me reason to LMAO.  This is better than a Robin Williams act.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I`m an extremist because I point out Democrat racists  hypocrisy . Typical Smiley Tongue

Kind of like that black Republican president, eh? Oh wait....

That seems like a racist statement. The President is the President regardless of his race.

Yep but the Republicans have never had a black candidate for president. Or a female for that matter.  So calling Democrats racist when they are so far in front of the party which cannot govern seems hypocritical.   (Happy to explain this stuff)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 340 of 386

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Kind of like that black Republican president, eh? Oh wait....

That seems like a racist statement. The President is the President regardless of his race.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors