Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

562 Views
Message 351 of 402

@easyed598 wrote:

Because I can subtract, I'm "defending them"?  Again, the logic of a far-right wing extremist gives me reason to LMAO.  This is better than a Robin Williams act.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I`m an extremist because I point out Democrat racists  hypocrisy . Typical Smiley Tongue


Naw, you been an extremist at least since you said Bush was a better jobs creating President than Obama because his average unemployment rate was lower....

 

Bawahahahaha......


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

547 Views
Message 352 of 402

@jimc91 wrote:

I voted for Trump and support him today.  It's time to move his common sense agenda forward.

 

Political Products Online usa donald trump america quote GIF

 

 

Which one? 

 


 

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

525 Views
Message 353 of 402

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Since you support Trump, do you support the White Supremacist actions and agenda of the KKK?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is one of those "Have you stopped beating your wife " questions.  But typical of of a lefty.    Guess you can ask the question to the poster ,Since you supported Obama and Hillary  do you  support  Black Lives Matter and their violent agenda?   (which has been 100 times worse than anything the small group of Klan members have done). Both groups are equally evil -IMHO.


I will not support any extremist group. and I am not a lefty The followers of the Trump Party, are the ones that are destroying the Republican Party, and I am seeing the now the  amount of Republicans that refuse to be the followers of such an incompetent man.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

536 Views
Message 354 of 402

I voted for Trump and support him today.  It's time to move his common sense agenda forward.

 

Political Products Online usa donald trump america quote GIF

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

516 Views
Message 355 of 402

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Because I can subtract, I'm "defending them"?  Again, the logic of a far-right wing extremist gives me reason to LMAO.  This is better than a Robin Williams act.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I`m an extremist because I point out Democrat racists  hypocrisy . Typical Smiley Tongue


Kind of like that black Republican president, eh? Oh wait....


That seems like a racist statement. The President is the President regardless of his race.


Yep but the Republicans have never had a black candidate for president. Or a female for that matter.  So calling Democrats racist when they are so far in front of the party which cannot govern seems hypocritical.   (Happy to explain this stuff)

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

509 Views
Message 356 of 402

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Because I can subtract, I'm "defending them"?  Again, the logic of a far-right wing extremist gives me reason to LMAO.  This is better than a Robin Williams act.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I`m an extremist because I point out Democrat racists  hypocrisy . Typical Smiley Tongue


Kind of like that black Republican president, eh? Oh wait....


That seems like a racist statement. The President is the President regardless of his race.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

514 Views
Message 357 of 402

@easyed598 wrote:

Because I can subtract, I'm "defending them"?  Again, the logic of a far-right wing extremist gives me reason to LMAO.  This is better than a Robin Williams act.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I`m an extremist because I point out Democrat racists  hypocrisy . Typical Smiley Tongue


Kind of like that black Republican president, eh? Oh wait....

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

491 Views
Message 358 of 402

Because I can subtract, I'm "defending them"?  Again, the logic of a far-right wing extremist gives me reason to LMAO.  This is better than a Robin Williams act.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I`m an extremist because I point out Democrat racists  hypocrisy . Typical Smiley Tongue

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

501 Views
Message 359 of 402

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrists wrote-Ok....I'll take a "guess".....1964 was 56 years ago.  You claim democrats don't have to go back 50 years ago, but you went back 56 years.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If I`m not mistaken those racists Democrats were all still around 6 years later but I admire you trying to defend them because of a timeline.

 


Because I can subtract, I'm "defending them"?  Again, the logic of a far-right wing extremist gives me reason to LMAO.  This is better than a Robin Williams act.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

477 Views
Message 360 of 402

Centrists wrote-Ok....I'll take a "guess".....1964 was 56 years ago.  You claim democrats don't have to go back 50 years ago, but you went back 56 years.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If I`m not mistaken those racists Democrats were all still around 6 years later but I admire you trying to defend them because of a timeline.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors