Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 341 of 397

Hey CT--When one's ego--the need to always be right, the obsessive need to be adored, combined with an amazing void of knowledge and common sense, overt racism, and obvious mental illness, one must be amazed that with religious fraud Pence's help, a Supreme Court justice was seated.

And that in itself is a worry with regard to the future ifthis country. Further, does anyone who really cares about anything but their own selfish self-interests, want trump to further negatively impact the poor and working class of this country?

If there are true patriots amongst the House and Senate representatives, this fool and his growing clown show will soon be removed from power. Amendment 25, para. 4. It is like this amendment was written for the White Nationalist the minority of uninformed and/or hate filled sub humans put in office.  

Hey Cent--Have you seen for one nano second one once of common sense from the sicko illegitimately occupying the WH? Boy, I haven't!  

And the " left wing media" crap--must be foolish supporters are deaf, 'cause the idiot's own words and tweets do him in--not the honest reporting that the racist condemns because he knows his base is stupid enough to believe him when he says the truth is being twisted, rather than listen to what the jerk says and does and put two and two together. With such lack of critical thinking skills and basic common sense on the part of the supporters of this wholly unfit fool, I worry about the future of our country and the future of our children.

If anyone thinks this is harsh--the truth of trump's presidency is harsh, but must be faced. To support is to be as culpable as is the clown.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 342 of 397

The Party of Lincoln will survive, the Party of Trump will not prevail it will fail, because is lacking of the fundamental values of morality.
That day will come. when it comes, where will you be?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In 1864, before he was assassinated , Lincoln was the most hated man in the United States both in the north and in the south. He was hated  by the south because he defeated them and in the north because he refused to punish the south for waging a civil war. He did this in order to unified the country and bring us together after 4 long bitter years. If Gallup was around then it is said his approval rating would be around 18%.  Fast forward 153 years and the similarities are obvious with Trump. Trump wants to unify the country after 8 years of a divided country under Obama and the Dems are bitter after Hillary " their sure to win" candidate was defeated.  So the Dems will continue to be consume with their "Hate Trump derqangement syndrome" and the RINO s will hate him because of their established Party has been torn asunder. 100 years from now Trump will be consider another Lincoln when it comes to greatness.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 343 of 397

Other than running a dysfunctional, chaotic White House, insulting anyone who disagrees with him, having no significant legislation passed, ruining our reputation around the world, and hiring White Nationalist racists to work in the White House, what is he doing?

There is no tax reform, no infrastructure upgrades, and no health care law. There isn't a single proposal to reduce the deficit while Trump has alienated a significant portion of his own party. The Trump agenda? I'm LOL.

Trump has no character, no values, he's consumed by a massive ego and making himself look good. We could have an ongoing international crisis and Trump will focus on someone who said something negative about him, instead of the intenational crisis.

Put aside politics, how could anyone support such an ignorant, nasty, self-absorbed person?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 344 of 397

@jimc91 wrote:

I voted for Trump and support him today. We know.....and it's hilarious!  And speaks volumes.  Meanwhile, another GOP Senator calls him "incompetent".  Many supporters are calling for him to resign It's time to move his common sense agenda forward.  His insanity deflects on what you call, "Common Sense"  Again, it speaks volumes.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 345 of 397

@jimc91 wrote:

I voted for Trump and support him today.  It's time to move his common sense agenda forward.

Political Products Online usa donald trump america quote GIF

The vast majority of Trump voters supported the things Trump tried to do despite the left wing media, the Democrats, and half of the Republican Congress and STILL support him.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 346 of 397

@easyed598 wrote:

Because I can subtract, I'm "defending them"?  Again, the logic of a far-right wing extremist gives me reason to LMAO.  This is better than a Robin Williams act.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I`m an extremist because I point out Democrat racists  hypocrisy . Typical Smiley Tongue

Naw, you been an extremist at least since you said Bush was a better jobs creating President than Obama because his average unemployment rate was lower....

Bawahahahaha......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 347 of 397

@jimc91 wrote:

I voted for Trump and support him today.  It's time to move his common sense agenda forward.

Which one? 

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 348 of 397

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Since you support Trump, do you support the White Supremacist actions and agenda of the KKK?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is one of those "Have you stopped beating your wife " questions.  But typical of of a lefty.    Guess you can ask the question to the poster ,Since you supported Obama and Hillary  do you  support  Black Lives Matter and their violent agenda?   (which has been 100 times worse than anything the small group of Klan members have done). Both groups are equally evil -IMHO.

I will not support any extremist group. and I am not a lefty The followers of the Trump Party, are the ones that are destroying the Republican Party, and I am seeing the now the  amount of Republicans that refuse to be the followers of such an incompetent man.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 349 of 397

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 350 of 397

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Because I can subtract, I'm "defending them"?  Again, the logic of a far-right wing extremist gives me reason to LMAO.  This is better than a Robin Williams act.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I`m an extremist because I point out Democrat racists  hypocrisy . Typical Smiley Tongue

Kind of like that black Republican president, eh? Oh wait....

That seems like a racist statement. The President is the President regardless of his race.

Yep but the Republicans have never had a black candidate for president. Or a female for that matter.  So calling Democrats racist when they are so far in front of the party which cannot govern seems hypocritical.   (Happy to explain this stuff)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors