Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
250
Views

Re: Anti-gay Kentucky judge must hear LGBTQ cases

250 Views
Message 41 of 95

The Topic is about a judge whose irrational prejudicial bigotry resulted in his recusing himself - and the possibility that a Judicial Conduct Hearing might result in his removal from the bench

 

Not going to respond to further off-topic posts here.

 

Start a new thread if you want to argue unproved and unprovable non-science based opinion and unproved belief against already verified scientific reality.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
250
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
251
Views

Re: Anti-gay Kentucky judge must hear LGBTQ cases

251 Views
Message 42 of 95

@alferdpacker wrote:

 

That's a very small percentage - virtually inconsequential...

 

When?

World's first child born after uterus transplantation -- ScienceDaily

It will happen with a trangender male to female person within the lifespan of one of your children.


 



Of course the main purpose of different genders in humans is for reproduction.  Any devient use is not the reason.  As far as your link, you might notice that these were women who had their own embryos reintroduced after receiving wombs from donors.

 

Pretty farfletched for men since they would have to have their entire plumbing overhauled.

 

Still haven't made a case for your point, and now you are predicting the future?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
251
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
258
Views

Re: Anti-gay Kentucky judge must hear LGBTQ cases

258 Views
Message 43 of 95

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:


 

Time to retire yet another proved erroneous belief to the ash heap of history.

 

 



So when will those women 'trapped in a man's body' be able to give birth?  Isn't that the primary purpose of the difference in gender?

 

Far fewer than a quarter of the species that exist - or have ever existed on this planet require gender to reproduce. 

So - what percentage of the human lifespan is actually engaged in the act of reproduction?

That's a very small percentage - virtually inconsequential...

 

When?

World's first child born after uterus transplantation -- ScienceDaily

It will happen with a trangender male to female person within the lifespan of one of your children.

 


44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
258
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
254
Views

Re: Anti-gay Kentucky judge must hear LGBTQ cases

254 Views
Message 44 of 95

@alferdpacker wrote:


 

Time to retire yet another proved erroneous belief to the ash heap of history.

 

 



So when will those women 'trapped in a man's body' be able to give birth?  Isn't that the primary purpose of the difference in gender?

 

As I mentioned, give some cause and science will attempt to find proof.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
254
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
254
Views

Re: Anti-gay Kentucky judge must hear LGBTQ cases

254 Views
Message 45 of 95

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:



As for the thought that people thinking they were born in the wrong body, I would think that genetically that is only their thinking.  If they have the right equipment they were in the right body...the rest is environment, not nature.  Of course give a cause and science will try to find proof. 

 

Science HAS found proof.

It's there.

It's measurable.

It exists.

Transsexual differences caught on brain scan | New Scientist

Is There Something Unique about the Transgender Brain? - Scientific American

New MRI Studies Support the Blanchard Typology of Male-to-Female Transsexualism

MRI is successfully being used to identify and verify differences in the brains of children with gender dysphoria - that makes them different from those without gender dysphoria - and verifies that their brains are indeed like those transsexuals who have transitioned or are transitioning.

 

Time to retire yet another proved erroneous belief to the ash heap of history.

 

Back to a related portion of the topic -

That's yet another reason the judge should stop discriminating based upon how people are born. 

One is now scientifically known to have been born straight or homosexual - "in the wrong body" or "in the correct body".

He isn't allowed to discriminate against blue eyes, red hair, big ears or freckles - is he?

 

 


44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
254
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
253
Views

Re: Anti-gay Kentucky judge must hear LGBTQ cases

253 Views
Message 46 of 95

@pc6063 wrote:

 

With regard to how many "gay" people will come before him, statistically one in every 10 people in the world is, or has homisexual tendencies.

I don't pretend to know the percentage of people who feel they were born into the wrong body, however.

 


Yes, I finally deciphered what you were trying to say.  As far as the stats about people who are homosexual or have tendencies of course that is assumed stats I would believe. 

 

As for the thought that people thinking they were born in the wrong body, I would think that genetically that is only their thinking.  If they have the right equipment they were in the right body...the rest is environment, not nature.  Of course give a cause and science will try to find proof. 

 

Bodily gender was meant for reproduction, not for what a person feels they are.  I would still like to see a man who feels a woman's body is trapped inside give birth.  That body exists only in his mind and the same with a woman.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
253
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
240
Views

Re: Anti-gay Kentucky judge must hear LGBTQ cases

240 Views
Message 47 of 95

Tx-- firstly, yes I read what I posted, did you? I don't think so because what I wrote is the judge did the right thing in coming forth and recusing himself.  In another post, and I believe I was responding to you, I said I thought the judge did the right thing and that those above judicial should not have forced him to hear cases over which she could not rule in around by this matter. I'm sure their thinking is you have to do the whole job,  or not at all.

 

With regard to how many "gay" people will come before him, statistically one in every ten people in the world is, or has homisexual tendencies.

I don't pretend to know the percentage of people who feel they were born into the wrong body, however.

 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
240
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
237
Views

Re: Anti-gay Kentucky judge must hear LGBTQ cases

237 Views
Message 48 of 95

Tx-- firstly, yes I read what I posted, did you? I don't think so because what I wrote is the judge did the right thing and coming forth and recusing himself.  Another post, and I believe I was responding to you, I said I thought the judge did the right thing and those higher up in the judicial system should not have forced him to hear cases over which he could not rule On in an unbiased way.

 

With regard to how many "gay" people will come before him, statistically one in every 10 people in the world is, or has homosexual tendencies.

I don't pretend to know the percentage of people who feel they were born into the wrong body, however.

 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
237
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
229
Views

Re: Anti-gay Kentucky judge must hear LGBTQ cases

229 Views
Message 49 of 95

RK-- Hold  onto your hat! I agree;  The judge realized his personal prejudices and came forth with them. The court should have never asked him to hear cases about which  he could not be fair. 

 However, having said that,  I don't see how this judge can go on.  It is sad that he seems to be ignorant as to the causes of differing sexual orientations, but it is even more sad, that he is being forced to do something, which he knows he cannot do in an unbiased way.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
229
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
227
Views

Re: Anti-gay Kentucky judge must hear LGBTQ cases

227 Views
Message 50 of 95

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx-Problem is, we aren't  talking about an attorney general, we are talking about a judge who  recused himself because he said  out right that he could not be unbiased with regards to people with different sexual orientations than himself. 

 For the Attorney General,  you'll have to go to another threat or start your own. 


Did you actually read what you posted? 

 

But for what is supposed to be the content, the Judge attempted to recuse himself because of his opinions.  So what's your problem with that?  Of course that's not good enough for the shadow government called the ACLU and it's citizens.

 

And how many gay people would the law of averages indicate be that would be going to his courtroom?  Would everyone in his area be gay?  Or is there just one or two who would be affected?

 

 


A final detemination as to whether that's good enough - or not -  will be made by judges senior to him making a determination as to whether his speech and conduct has met with the requirements of the Model Code of Judicial Conduct effective in the State of Kentucky - and whether a stated and acknowledged prejudicial bias against homosexuals as potential adoptive parents is a valid reason to recuse oneself.

Perhaps he will be ordered to never deal with domestic issues and civil right issues again and only hear other kinds of cases - judges are often placed where they never hear certain kinds of issues raised having previously demonstrated an inability to impartially hear them.

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
227
Views