Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anti-gay Kentucky judge must hear LGBTQ cases

Message 21 of 95

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

I am not familiar with the locale over which this judge presides

Of course you aren't, and I would bet that all those others who has been commenting on this has an idea either.  Yet that hasn't kept anyone here from adding their two cents into this.  I am familiar with the counties and the area.

So why is someone who isn't familiar with the area, probably even with the full circumstances, so interested in what is happening there?  All anyone here is going on is an article in a gay orientated publication....of course they are going to slant the article towards their way.

Provide valid scientifically documented proof that your knowledge of the region is more up to the minute extensive and accurate than that of Trae Crowder - the Liberal Redneck - to mention just one current resident of Tennessee - who undoubtedly knows many times more current residents of the region, and is most likely more in touch with the opinions of the majority of residents, both liberal and conservative, living in the area...

Just like doubting thomas said - PROOF is required.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 95

@pc6063 wrote:

I am not familiar with the locale over which this judge presides

Of course you aren't, and I would bet that all those others who has been commenting on this has an idea either.  Yet that hasn't kept anyone here from adding their two cents into this.  I am familiar with the counties and the area.

So why is someone who isn't familiar with the area, probably even with the full circumstances, so interested in what is happening there?  All anyone here is going on is an article in a gay orientated publication....of course they are going to slant the article towards their way.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 95

RK--This judge may not be a factor in the case in question, but what about those to come?  I am not familiar with the locale over which this judge presides, but one wonders if there is not another court he could have been tranferred to-- for example, traffic court?  I don't say that to be demeaning, but this is a disaster just waiting to happen for all involved.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

What do you think "his verdicts" should be?  The word "appears" is interesting.

there is no doubt they can't stand anyone who disagrees with them.  Sounds very much like posters who think they are being censored when others disagree with them.

And according to activists, no one has a right to any opinion or belief other than theirs.  Welcome to the new Amerika.  And again, sounds like those how despise those with differing views like those complaining that college students walked out on Pence.  Sure seems to be a one way street. 

Try to focus. The topic is something that upset LGBTQ NATION and it's supporters, not college students or who is censoring who. 

Or is it just band together and "dump on Tx"?

Some may view that concept favorably - some may not.

So what does a verified fact-based survey determine is the actual percentage pro and con?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

What do you think "his verdicts" should be?  The word "appears" is interesting.

there is no doubt they can't stand anyone who disagrees with them.  Sounds very much like posters who think they are being censored when others disagree with them.

And according to activists, no one has a right to any opinion or belief other than theirs.  Welcome to the new Amerika.  And again, sounds like those how despise those with differing views like those complaining that college students walked out on Pence.  Sure seems to be a one way street. 

Try to focus. The topic is something that upset LGBTQ NATION and it's supporters, not college students or who is censoring who. 

Or is it just band together and "dump on Tx"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 95

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Actually it's about being able to conduct and make assessments in a court of law   in a non-biased manner during a court proceeding.

Doesn't matter who accepts it--the law says all people are to be treated as equals, and because all people are equal, this is fair and just.

I could see it if his past rulings or statements indicated a bias and the activists demanded his reclusion. But in this case he did the honorable thing and the activists of LGBTQ Nation and their supporters attacked him anyway. 

Let's face it - this is no more than activism for activism sake. He was not going to be a factor in the case in question.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 95

@ChasKy53 wrote:

'Have a blessed day' Tx, and thank you for your undying support of Der Trumper.

Have any comments about the actual topic?

I was commenting on the actual topic until you inserted Hillary into it.  It does appear that you are suffering heartache because she lost...or real downhearted about it...never seen anyone so down about a candidate losing.  Even reading Hillary into every post, then blaming someone else for bringing her name in.  Apparently real heartbroken.

And as far as supporting Trump, I doubt you have seen my actually supporting him, in fact I am trying to figure his Presidency out and am completely neutral in any discussion.

And a "blessed day"?  At my age, every day I wake up is a blessed one.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 95

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Still beating the 'Hillary Drum"? If you want to talk about the past election, start a topic on it.

No Chasky, you are the one who brought it into the discussion, so I would say you are the one who keeps beating her drum.  These posts do come across as one who just can't let go of the Promised One.

Have a good day, and I'd suggest you let go of Hillary, she will never be President.

'Have a blessed day' Tx, and thank you for your undying support of Der Trumper.

Have any comments about the actual topic?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 95

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Still beating the 'Hillary Drum"? If you want to talk about the past election, start a topic on it.

No Chasky, you are the one who brought it into the discussion, so I would say you are the one who keeps beating her drum.  These posts do come across as one who just can't let go of the Promised One.

Have a good day, and I'd suggest you let go of Hillary, she will never be President.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 95

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

No worse than a certain poster throwing Hillary into every discussion about Trump, it is?

Still pining for the chosen one?  She and her supporters could be considered responsible for Trump being elected.  All because of their backroom party deals to push Bernie out.

Her only supporters were in the liberal states while mainstream America, and the ones with the electoral votes, didn't care for her.

Still beating the 'Hillary Drum"? If you want to talk about the past election and/or those who supported Hillary, start a topic on it.

Some seem to want to 'pick fights' instead of staying on topic. I live in Kentucky but will not defend a judge that harbors prejudice and such a person should not sit on the bench to even have to recuse himself or herself, IMO.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views