From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anti-Trump FBI Agents: Top Level of FBI Is in 'Tatters'

Message 21 of 28

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

Trump: "I'm the only one that matters"

Go figure...

#VegasStrong

Is that in some way related to the corruption in the DOJ that Obama created and now must be dealt with?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 28

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91: The TOP level executives of the FBI have tarnished the integrity of this incredible law enforcement agency... That is sad and must be dealt with in a swift and open way!

Yes it would have to be dealt with. But relax, it's a lie, the FBI is just fine & only having problems in the imagination of frightened RWNJ. The closer Mueller gets to Trump the more agitated they become.

You said that once before...  I asked you to share the information that I apparently do not have with me but you to date you have revealed nothing.

With the information that has been revealed in the last two days are you of the belief that it is ok for highly partisan FBI agents to conduct interviews and then trust that it is being done with integrity?

Even Mueller knows this process needs to be conducted above reproach.  Now the problem is with the FISA warrants.  If it turns out the warrants were obtained based on the information contained within the false Trump Dossier there will be a very real crisis.

Hopfully no one on this board wants that to be what happened but we have to know the truth.  The truth will be found within a few more days now.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 28

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91: The TOP level executives of the FBI have tarnished the integrity of this incredible law enforcement agency... That is sad and must be dealt with in a swift and open way!

Yes it would have to be dealt with. But relax, it's a lie, the FBI is just fine & only having problems in the imagination of frightened RWNJ. The closer Mueller gets to Trump the more agitated they become.

We will continue to hear and read inane blithering and maundering from rightwingnut quacks and crackpots who dutifully pass on what bots have provided to Breitbart, WND, and Washington Times - for the consumption of dim-witted and credulous conspiracy aficionados on the extreme fringe right...

If only Reagan hadn't gutted mental health funding which allowed so many of his supporters to be released out upon the streets to breed deranged trump supporters...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 28

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 28

As usual Trey Gowdy asks all the right questions...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 28

This from yesterdays hearing:

REP. JIM JORDAN: My hunch is it has something to do with the dossier

Did Peter Strzok help produce and present the application to the FISA court to secure a warrant to spy on Americans associated with the Trump campaign?

CHRISTOPHER WRAY, FBI: I'm not prepared to discuss anything about a FISA process in this setting.

JORDAN: We're not talking about what happened in the court, we're talking about what the FBI took to the court. The application. Was Peter Strzok involved in taking that to the court?

WRAY: I'm not going to discuss anything to do with the FISA court applications.

JORDAN: Remember a couple things, director... about the dossier. The Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign --which we now know were one in the same-- paid the law firm, who paid Fusion GPS, who paid Christopher Steele, who then paid Russians to put together a report we call the dossier, filled with all kinds of fake news National Enquirer garbage.

It has been reported that this dossier "was all dressed up" by the FBI, taken to the FISA court where it was painted as a legitimate intelligence document, that it became the basis for granting a warrant to spy on Americans.

I'm wondering if that all actually took place, it sure looks like it did...

I think Peter Strzok, head of counterintelligence at the FBI, Peter Strzok, the guy who ran the FBI's Clinton investigation, did all the interviews, Peter Strzok, the guy who was running the Russia investigation at the FBI, Peter Strzok, Mr. Super Agent at the FBI, I think he is the guy that took the application to the FISA court.

And if this happened, if you have the FBI working with the Democrats' campaign, to take opposition research, dress it all up and turning it into an intelligence document to take it to a FISA court so they can spy on another campaign, if that happened, that is as wrong as it gets...

You could clear it all up, we sent you a letter two days ago. Just release the application, tell us what was in it. Tell us if I'm wrong. But I don't think I am. I think that is exactly what happened, and people who did that need to be held accountable.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes, that is as wrong as things can get!  This should alarm everybody regardless of political affiliation.

VIMTSTL
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 28

Trump: "I'm the only one that matters"

Go figure...

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Anti-Trump FBI Agents: Top Level of FBI Is in 'Tatters'

Message 28 of 28

Sara Carter, investigative reporter for Circa News, said this morning she expects a "shakeup" after investigations into FBI leaks are concluded.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Congress last month there were 27 open investigations into leaks of classified information with a "political motive."

Carter said it's not clear if all of those probes are centered on the FBI, but she said the investigations have included lie-detector tests. 

"This is a big investigation. What I know is that they have been running polygraphs on people within the FBI. They are looking for leakers and a lot more information is gonna come out. I think there’s going to be a shakeup," she said. 

Fox News has learned that the Justice Department is in the process of handing over to the House Intelligence Committee the anti-Trump text messages that got a key FBI official removed from Robert Mueller's Russia probe.

The actions of Peter Strzok while working on the Hillary Clinton email investigation have also come under scrutiny. Strzok was removed from the Mueller probe over the summer.

On Tuesday, Judicial Watch released an email showing another Mueller deputy, Andrew Weissmann, had praised outgoing acting Attorney General Sally Yates after she was fired in January by Trump for refusing to defend his travel ban.

Carter said she finds it "hard to believe" Mueller didn't know these things about Weissmann and Strzok, since he's known for being very thorough and detail-oriented.

She agreed with President Trump's assessment of an FBI in "tatters" when it comes specifically to senior-level FBI officials, but not rank-and-file agents.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/06/sara-carter-anti-trump-fbi-agents-top-levels-fbi-are-tatters

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The TOP level executives of the FBI have tarnished the integrity of this incredible law enforcement agency... That is sad and must be dealt with in a swift and open way!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors