Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anti-Trump FBI Agents: Top Level of FBI Is in 'Tatters'

Message 11 of 28

How does anything Clinton—all investigatied and over —have anything to do with all the direct connections to Russia within the trump bizarro world?

Answer:  it doesn’t.

Just more ridiculous deflection—and everyone, except those hanging on to the last vestiges of hope that the fantasy world being spun by Hannity and other dream weavers like him.

Collusion within investigation? More stupidity—when someone is let go because they did something wrong it happened due to the integrity of the man in charge.  But that’s not what puppet master Hannity said, is it?

Time me to stop calling truth hatred.   Nobody but the rag tag few is buying the stupidity. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

trump has and continues to destroy public trust each day.  He continues to destroy this country every day with his continuous lies and his attempts to weaken the credible free press

Toxic ridiculous pseudo “news sites” weaken this country. Toxic propaganda put out by FOX, Breitbart, the Drudge, and others weaken this country each day. 

And people who suck up the poison they spew, need to wise up for the good of America.

Peter Strzok sent less than complementary e-mails about idiot trump to his girlfriend-he was fired.  This speaks to Mueller’s credibility rather than the antithesis.  

Now if Mueller went around the country asking people to vote for a sexual child predator, and lied and misled the public every day like trump the chump does,  there would be a HUGE PROBLEM. 

Post is laughably ridiculous—as was the story.  When Hannity started spewing it yesterday, I started laughing, just waiting for the stupidity to be posted here.

trump’s foolish base never disappoints!

The issue is not Strzok's emails, it is his actions as a highly placed investigator in the Clinton issue and what he did. 

Repeating the Fox and Breitbart mantra has lost it's meaning - even CNN is now getting on board.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 28

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Another day—more ridiculous garbage—I’ve got a really good deal!  Send me a million—I’ll send you two.

How does that relate to the obvious corruption in the FBI investigation of Hillary and now the investigation (supposedly) of some "Russian collusion" involving the Trump campaign?

Or is anger as pc as things get today?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28

When moral people have a conflict of interest, they recuse themselves. Remember when Sessions did it, and because trump doesn’t  recognize ethics, demeaned him and whined about “disloyalty”?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28

Politico reports Judge Rudolph Contreras, the judge who took Michael Flynn's guilty plea last Friday, has recused himself from the case:

Of note, Contreras was appointed to the FISA court on May 19, 2016 – before the warrant to surveil one-time Trump advisor Carter Page was issued “in the summer” of 2016. It is unknown whether or not Contreras was involved in the decision, or whether he was involved in surveillance on Michael Flynn.

A court spokeswoman confirmed to POLITICO that the reassignment was due to Contreras' recusal, but said the court generally does not disclose the reason that a judge begged off the case.
Judge Emmet Sullivan, a President Clinton appointee, was randomly assigned to take over for Judge Contreras.

Contreras had told both sides to report on the status of the case by Feb. 1. It will now be up to Sullivan to decide whether to stick with that schedule or set a new one.

Sullivan is best known for overseeing the corruption trial of the late Sen. Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) and then assigning an outside lawyer to investigate the conduct of prosecutors in the case who were accused of withholding evidence helpful to the defense. Sullivan previously served as a judge on the D.C. Superior Court and the D.C. Court of Appeals.

https://investigaterussia.org/media/2017-12-07/flynn-judge-recuses-himself

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28

trump has and continues to destroy public trust each day.  He continues to destroy this country every day with his continuous lies and his attempts to weaken the credible free press

Toxic ridiculous pseudo “news sites” weaken this country. Toxic propaganda put out by FOX, Breitbart, the Drudge, and others weaken this country each day. 

And people who suck up the poison they spew, need to wise up for the good of America.

Peter Strzok sent less than complementary e-mails about idiot trump to his girlfriend-he was fired.  This speaks to Mueller’s credibility rather than the antithesis.  

Now if Mueller went around the country asking people to vote for a sexual child predator, and lied and misled the public every day like trump the chump does,  there would be a HUGE PROBLEM. 

Post is laughably ridiculous—as was the story.  When Hannity started spewing it yesterday, I started laughing, just waiting for the stupidity to be posted here.

trump’s foolish base never disappoints!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

by DAVID FRENCH December 5, 2017 12:47 PM @DAVIDAFRENCH

Peter Strzok’s story will hurt public trust in the federal government at the worst possible time.

If the story hadn’t been verified by virtually every mainstream-media outlet in the country, you’d think it came straight from conspiratorial fever dreams of the alt-right.

Yesterday, news broke that Robert Mueller had months ago asked a senior FBI agent to step down from his role investigating the Trump administration. This prince of a man was caught in an extramarital affair with an FBI lawyer. The affair itself was problematic, but so was the fact that the two were found to have exchanged anti-Trump, pro-Hillary Clinton text messages.

Here’s where the story gets downright bizarre.

This agent, Peter Strzok, also worked with FBI director James Comey on the Clinton email investigation. In fact, he was so deeply involved in the Clinton investigation that he is said to have interviewed Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, and to have been present when the FBI interviewed Clinton.

According to CNN, he was part of the team responsible for altering the FBI’s conclusion that Clinton was “grossly negligent” in handling classified emails (a finding that could have triggered criminal liability) to “extremely careless” — a determination that allowed her to escape prosecution entirely. 

After the Clinton investigation concluded, Strzok signed the documents opening the investigation into Russian election interference and actually helped interview former national-security adviser Michael Flynn

In other words, it looks like a low-integrity, reckless, biased bureaucrat has played an important role in two of the most important and politically charged criminal investigations of the new century.

Yes, it’s good that Mueller removed Strzok when he discovered the text messages. No, Strzok is not solely responsible for the conclusions reached in either investigation. But his mere presence hurts public confidence in the FBI, and it does so in a way that further illustrates a persistent and enduring national problem: America’s permanent bureaucracy is unacceptably partisan.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454361/peter-strzok-fbi-scandal-partisan-american-bureaucracy

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

Another day—more ridiculous garbage—I’ve got a really good deal!  Send me a million—I’ll send you two.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91: The TOP level executives of the FBI have tarnished the integrity of this incredible law enforcement agency... That is sad and must be dealt with in a swift and open way!

Yes it would have to be dealt with. But relax, it's a lie, the FBI is just fine & only having problems in the imagination of frightened RWNJ. The closer Mueller gets to Trump the more agitated they become.

An alternate way of looking at it - Of course the FBI (as a whole) is just fine. But it cannot be denied that some very small but very key elements have been politicized. That, not the FBI as a whole, is the swamp that needs draining.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 28

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91: The TOP level executives of the FBI have tarnished the integrity of this incredible law enforcement agency... That is sad and must be dealt with in a swift and open way!

Yes it would have to be dealt with. But relax, it's a lie, the FBI is just fine & only having problems in the imagination of frightened RWNJ. The closer Mueller gets to Trump the more agitated they become.

Considering the corruption within the DOJ recently revealed, it is hard to say the FBI is just fine. Some severe house cleaning is necessary to get it back to it's non-partisan investigative position.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors