Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anti-Trump FBI Agents: Top Level of FBI Is in 'Tatters'

Message 1 of 28

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Source - Faux " news " - go figure !!! 

Running scared  !!!

Faux news. I have to assume you're referring to either ABC, CNN, etc.. Didn't anyone tell you not to assume?  You've proven the adage to be accurate.  All who've had to scrub the copious egg off their biasded faces in the last few weeks. Really?  Can you prove it?  Are you suggesting FoxNews isn't biased?  What's your "take" on them?  When Hannity lies continuously about the death of Seth Rich, are you OK with that?  Or are you "assuming", as you do, that he's right?

They all employ soooo, soooo many who would qualify for the Dan Rather award for lying journalism.  Is that different than the Bill O'reilly Award for liars?  I would be ashamed to admit I even listen to the left's choices for news.  .....if it was actually true.

How many times has FOX news have to backtrack a News alert or fire or suspend a journalist lately? They don't usually admit to ever lying or suspend liars. How wrong has the liberal media been wrong on important issues since last November. I'll give you a few days to prepare the list.  How many times has your Cult Leader lied?  Here's a list.....

President Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims over 298 days

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Of course CNN is reporting this. They are credible—they just aren’t distorting the facts. He did wrong, he was fired.  

If you have REALLY been watching CNN, you know that a panel of people decided on wording of Comey’s testimony—not one.  Funny how ALL the facts change things.

RE: “repeating Breitbart and FOX “mantra”—keeping it real—they are bogus “news sites”

—ya know just like  NeoMarxists, all the pc rhetoric, Deep State, collusion against trump in FBI, and all the other garbage these toxic sites spew.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Gee, do you miss hearing real/factual news? Try switching to a source not embroiled in firings, suspensions of it's employees.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

@mandm84 wrote:

Running scared  !!!

Faux news. I have to assume you're referring to either ABC, CNN, etc.. All who've had to scrub the copious egg off their biasded faces in the last few weeks.

They all employ soooo, soooo many who would qualify for the Dan Rather award for lying journalism. I would be ashamed to admit I even listen to the left's choices for news.

How many times has FOX news have to backtrack a News alert or fire or suspend a journalist lately? How wrong has the liberal media been wrong on important issues since last November. I'll give you a few days to prepare the list.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

Mandm84–Ya think guilt might have something to do with it? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

Running scared  !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Of course CNN is reporting this. They are credible—they just aren’t distorting the facts. He did wrong, he was fired.  

If you have REALLY been watching CNN, you know that a panel of people decided on wording of Comey’s testimony—not one.  Funny how ALL the facts change things.

RE: “repeating Breitbart and FOX “mantra”—keeping it real—they are bogus “news sites”

—ya know just like  NeoMarxists, all the pc rhetoric, Deep State, collusion against trump in FBI, and all the other garbage these toxic sites spew.

He wan't fired. But, is that really enough anyway? Should the harm he did not be undone? That is just plain common sense, no Fox or Breitbart in that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

How does anything Clinton—all investigatied and over —have anything to do with all the direct connections to Russia within the trump bizarro world?

Answer:  it doesn’t.

Just more ridiculous deflection—and everyone, except those hanging on to the last vestiges of hope that the fantasy world being spun by Hannity and other dream weavers like him.

Collusion within investigation? More stupidity—when someone is let go because they did something wrong it happened due to the integrity of the man in charge.  But that’s not what puppet master Hannity said, is it?

Time me to stop calling truth hatred.   Nobody but the rag tag few is buying the stupidity. 

The only connection is the people involved and the corruption withing the leadership of the FBI they represent.

For example, Flynn has been charged with lying to the FBI. Clinton and some staffers also lied to the FBI and yet were not charged.

Why????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28
The FBI i believe takes an oath to uphold the constitution. Trump is an anti constitutionalist...not in the best interest of the people. He and his cohorts are being investigated for violating laws written under the constitution. thats not hard to grasp..for most.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors