Bronze Conversationalist

Anthony Fauci should be fired

He is ungrateful and not a team player. Almost every leader/mayor/govenor/etc... underestimated covid-19.

Nobody was calling for a stay-in order or shutting down the economy in January or February.... not even at the beginning of March. The mayor and governor of New York who are Democrats said they had things completely under control in March. 

Fauci, please retire. Trump needs to hire someone better.

“Trump masquerades as an angel of light, but he is the father of lies”
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Someone said the Dr. Fauci "is ungrateful and not a team player and that Fauci should be fired."

First of all, I thought Dr. Fauci's presence before the nation was to disseminate factual scientific information and to answer our questions about the COVID-19 pandemic as truthfully and transparently as possible.   In doing that, I do not think it necessary for Dr. Fauci to be either "grateful" to the president or a "team player" on the ever-changing Trump team roster.  

Secondly, Dr. Fauci is a learned man and an expert in his field.  He has a reputation of his own to uphold.  And long after his "walking on eggshells" association with The Donald has ended,  Dr. Fauci will have to stand and face himself in the mirror and search his own conscience (something Trump is devoid of )-- asking himself, "Did I do the right thing?  Was I honest and forthright?" "Did I do all that I could do to be a help and not a hindrance?"

And lastly, if Dr. Fauci were to be fired, than the entire Trump Show would be nothing more than the rantings of The Man with the Little Hands in the White House--undoubtedly a ratings disaster.  And we all know Mr. Trump lives for a daily combination of willingly appreciative rump kissers and "bigly" good ratings.  

Honored Social Butterfly

Fauci fired, Trump run out of office. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

if anything he deserves a raise!! He speaks from authority unlike the current occupant of the White House. I just wonder how much longer before Trump tries to pull his plug!

Fauci says we are not there yet on opening the economy:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fauci-not-there-yet-reopen-economy_n_5e95e9e8c5b6ccddc6fd3969
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 wrote:
if anything he deserves a raise!! He speaks from authority unlike the current occupant of the White House. I just wonder how much longer before Trump tries to pull his plug!

Fauci says we are not there yet on opening the economy:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fauci-not-there-yet-reopen-economy_n_5e95e9e8c5b6ccddc6fd3969

We should all write to him and urge him to fire this guy,  NO need to help Trump in not doing what we all know he shoudl do HA  HA  HA

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AristotleOfGreece wrote:

He is ungrateful and not a team player. Almost every leader/mayor/govenor/etc... underestimated covid-19.

Nobody was calling for a stay-in order or shutting down the economy in January or February.... not even at the beginning of March. The mayor and governor of New York who are Democrats said they had things completely under control in March. 

Oh  yes, pretty please, I hope that Trump fires him.  today. if he can please!!!!

haha.jpg

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Anthony Fauci should be fired

If that is what Trump and the Trump Party thinks, then Trump should fire Dr Fauci.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Moscow45:  He is ungrateful and not a team player. Almost every leader/mayor/govenor/etc... underestimated covid-19.

He's the top expert in his field, but he obviously flunked Fanny Smooching 101.

Bronze Conversationalist

@Panjandrum wrote:

Moscow45:  He is ungrateful and not a team player. Almost every leader/mayor/govenor/etc... underestimated covid-19.

He's the top expert in his field, but he obviously flunked Fanny Smooching 101.

Fanny Smooching 101, is that a required course at Trump University for aspiring members of the New Trump Party? Unfortunately, the GOP has gone the way of the Dodo Bird.

Honored Social Butterfly

Fauci uses science and facts something our current Supreme leader does not, probably why we are in the mess we are currently in.
Bronze Conversationalist

@Tom5678 wrote:
Fauci uses science and facts something our current Supreme leader does not, probably why we are in the mess we are currently in.

Trump can't stand having anyone around who is smarter than he is. That is why he has his family as advisers. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@Tom5678 wrote:

It would appear that Trump subscribes to the Flat Earth theory of science. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Trusted Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

When Trump talks I use the mute button on the remote.

Bronze Conversationalist

@alotofgrey wrote:

@Richva wrote:

If he was to plug up the other end Trump would explode. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@cn5621 wrote:

@alotofgrey wrote:

@Richva wrote:

If he was to plug up the other end Trump would explode. 

Thus, undoubtedly setting off a second pandemic.

Honored Social Butterfly

@AristotleOfGreece wrote:

If we had a leader in the WH, that person WOULD have been making plans to fight the virus in January. The intelligence reports were available while the administration was downplaying the risks. The administration has yet to issue a stay at home order, only a recommendation.  We are way behind where we need to be in acquiring testing kits as well as PPE. If those gaps are Fauci's fault, I would say fire him but it looks more like Trump and Kutcher . Trump will be fired in November but that is going to be too late. 

Contributor

i wounder where were all this KNOWED all Peeople  this includes all the liberal MEDIA in the beginning

We the People and the Country could  have used YOu

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@lholczer wrote:

i wounder where were all this KNOWED all Peeople  this includes all the liberal MEDIA in the beginning

Must not get out much!    The list of people within the current administration that knew and tried to tell donald of the upcoming Tsunami is available.    If a link is provided, will you read it?   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

@lholczer wrote:

Could you restate this post. I am not sure what you are saying. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom, Trump's team keeps running the same play endlessly. 

In a CULT, the Supreme Leader is never wrong and he is never held accountable when things go wrong. Therefore, Trump World always finds a scapegoat, whom they can blame instead of their cult leader in the White House.

This is the perfect setup for Trump World. If things break well with the virus, Trump takes the credit. If things go wrong, they blame Fauci.

Honored Social Butterfly

CriticalThinking:   In a CULT, the Supreme Leader is never wrong and he is never held accountable when things go wrong.

Most of all the underlings should never embarrass the Supreme Leader by exposing his ignorance in public. That's a sin Trump won't forgive.

Bronze Conversationalist

@Panjandrum wrote:

CriticalThinking:   In a CULT, the Supreme Leader is never wrong and he is never held accountable when things go wrong.

Most of all the underlings should never embarrass the Supreme Leader by exposing his ignorance in public. That's a sin Trump won't forgive.

The only way they could do that would be to remain mute, something the vice president is an expert at. 

Conversationalist

Spot-On!

Dr Anthony Fauci is an American icon; a scientist; a Health advocate; a leader.

He was a Voice in the wilderness of the t-Rump cult.

Conversationalist

Spot-On to: CriticalThinking and Tom5678 and Richva

I am Glad you guys are on here.

CriticalThinking lives up to the name.

Honored Social Butterfly

you got it backwards, Trump should be fired, Fauci is a hero!!!! Thats why Trump doesn't like him.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png