Kudos
Views

Re: Another White Nationalist attack.

Message 1 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

cent - it seems the the hard left is unable to discuss the issues person to person. Instead they have to throw out diversions such as the assortment listed above. It seems you are wrong again.  The topic is about a white nationalist attacked and killed another American.  I've seen your many posts to this topic and not a ONE was actually about the topic.  Obviously you've clearly demonstrated you aren't capable of discussing the topic.

My point exactly. what has "FOXNews, the Drudge, Breitbart, or any other of those extreme right wing media sources" to do with the topic?  Again, you demonstrate you have no intention to "stay on topic"....I guess it's better to divert attention from a white nationalist vs actually discussing their illegal behavior.

For Pete's sake, they can't seem to understand that those of an alternate ideology do not "get the truth fromlittle donnie". "Au Contraire", many do. You, of course have proof of this? Sure, just open your eyes and read the posts of Conservatives here.  They are quite capable of forming opinions after they are told what to think?  And you have proof of this? Sure, Rush whines, you repeat here within two days.  It's actually quite funny. Another poster reads fake news on Breitbart and posts it here quite frequently.  and would love to share those ideas and compare notes with other thinking adults.  Idea's?  LOL.  I would love to hear an idea that they came up with on their own after considering the actual facts without being told what to say or think.  But again, you failed miserably staying on topic here. Just read my posts and try to rid your mind of Fox, Limbaugh, Breitbart, Moonies, etc. I have, and not one addressed the topic.  It's quite consistent with other topics as well.

Seems strange - if I have not addressed the issue, Have you?  What post?  Date and time please.... what have you been responding to your nonsense....besides Fox, Limbaugh Breitbart, Moonies, Fundies, etc.  Still have to lie to make a point?  I've never mentioned Moonies and fundies....

I guess you are saying we are done here.....done with your dodging the topic issues and lies.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

cent - it seems the the hard left is unable to discuss the issues person to person. Instead they have to throw out diversions such as the assortment listed above. It seems you are wrong again.  The topic is about a white nationalist attacked and killed another American.  I've seen your many posts to this topic and not a ONE was actually about the topic.  Obviously you've clearly demonstrated you aren't capable of discussing the topic.

My point exactly. what has "FOXNews, the Drudge, Breitbart, or any other of those extreme right wing media sources" to do with the topic?  Again, you demonstrate you have no intention to "stay on topic"....I guess it's better to divert attention from a white nationalist vs actually discussing their illegal behavior.

For Pete's sake, they can't seem to understand that those of an alternate ideology do not "get the truth fromlittle donnie". "Au Contraire", many do. You, of course have proof of this? Sure, just open your eyes and read the posts of Conservatives here.  They are quite capable of forming opinions after they are told what to think?  And you have proof of this? Sure, Rush whines, you repeat here within two days.  It's actually quite funny. Another poster reads fake news on Breitbart and posts it here quite frequently.  and would love to share those ideas and compare notes with other thinking adults.  Idea's?  LOL.  I would love to hear an idea that they came up with on their own after considering the actual facts without being told what to say or think.  But again, you failed miserably staying on topic here. Just read my posts and try to rid your mind of Fox, Limbaugh, Breitbart, Moonies, etc. I have, and not one addressed the topic.  It's quite consistent with other topics as well.

Seems strange - if I have not addressed the issue, what have you been responding to besides Fox, Limbaugh Breitbart, Moonies, Fundies, etc.

I guess you are saying we are done here.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

My point exactly. what has "FOXNews, the Drudge, Breitbart, or any other of those extreme right wing media sources" to do with the topic?

For Pete's sake, they can't seem to understand that those of an alternate ideology do not "get the truth fromlittle donnie". "Au Contraire", many do. You, of course have proof of this? They are quite capable of forming opinions after they are told what to think?  And you have proof of this? and would love to share those ideas and compare notes with other thinking adults.  Idea's?  LOL.  I would love to hear an idea that they came up with on their own after considering the actual facts without being told what to say or think.  But again, you failed miserably staying on topic here. Just read my posts and try to rid your mind of Fox, Limbaugh, Breitbart, Moonies, etc.

Does anyone know of an on line place where such adult discussions are possible??  Sure, but they require one to stay on topic and delete users that wander off on their own to make an unrelated point.

Do you mean unrelated stuff like your assumptions as to how people form their ideas (see above for examples)??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Cent-- It seems to be hard for trump supporters to admit the truth, after all, they never get that from FOXNews, the Drudge, Breitbart, or any other of those extreme right wing media sources. And for Pete's sake's, they never ever get the truth fromittle donnie, Who encouraged violence repeatedly through his campaign and does little to denounce it now. 

For Pete's sake, they can't seem to understand that those of an alternate ideology do not "get the truth fromlittle donnie". "Au Contraire", many do. They are quite capable of forming opinions after they are told what to think?  and would love to share those ideas and compare notes with other thinking adults.  Idea's?  LOL.  I would love to hear an idea that they came up with on their own after considering the actual facts without being told what to say or think.  But again, you failed miserably staying on topic here.

Does anyone know of an on line place where such adult discussions are possible??  Sure, but they require one to stay on topic and delete users that wander off on their own to make an unrelated point.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

@pc6063 wrote:

Cent-- It seems to be hard for trump supporters to admit the truth, after all, they never get that from FOXNews, the Drudge, Breitbart, or any other of those extreme right wing media sources. And for Pete's sake's, they never ever get the truth fromittle donnie, Who encouraged violence repeatedly through his campaign and does little to denounce it now. 

cent - it seems the the hard left is unable to discuss the issues person to person. Instead they have to throw out diversions such as the assortment listed above.

For Pete's sake, they can't seem to understand that those of an alternate ideology do not "get the truth fromlittle donnie". They are quite capable of forming opinions and would love to share those ideas and compare notes with other thinking adults.

Does anyone know of an on line place where such adult discussions are possible??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

When you have absolutely no defense, blame the other side.  It's what trump and Rush do everyday.  It's no wonder their worshippers do the same here.

I missed your point. It's not unusual, is it?  You are attempting to defend this clown, as you always do, with, but someone, somewhere did it too.  There's no defense of such an act, regardless of how much you want to drag something out of the past.  A little more clear, I hope.

Off topic insults only.

Trump and Rush have nothing to do with the hatred being preached by the left (nor do Breitbart, or the Moonies, or the Fundies, or Fox, or the various and sundry "-ists"). No, but they do have a LOT to do with the hatred being preached by the Right.

They may well be part of the balance I referred to but you edited out.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

When you have absolutely no defense, blame the other side.  It's what trump and Rush do everyday.  It's no wonder their worshippers do the same here.

I missed your point. It's not unusual, is it?  You are attempting to defend this clown, as you always do, with, but someone, somewhere did it too.  There's no defense of such an act, regardless of how much you want to drag something out of the past.  A little more clear, I hope.

Trump and Rush have nothing to do with the hatred being preached by the left (nor do Breitbart, or the Moonies, or the Fundies, or Fox, or the various and sundry "-ists"). No, but they do have a LOT to do with the hatred being preached by the Right.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

One more thought, "absolutely no defense" - for what? I have hacked no one to death, black, white, or otherwise.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors