Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 56

Yes another week and another mass shooting, and more dead and injured. Just think today the new Texas laws to make guns easier to have and use took effect. The far right must be very happy tonight.

As you all know I say all these events we talk about for the most part are linked and Trump is involved in them all. Well here are some thoughts on this one and heath care cost which so many haven been posting on for months now. How much was spent in the health care system on this event. We have hospitals, providers, extra work hours, look at all the Para medics and their vehicles (yes that is part of health care cost). The medical cost for this event will be going on for some time, even years depending how badly people are hurt. Would someone like to do a research project to get the projected cost. It could reach a million $ I think. So this weekend we just added that amount to our health care system cost. A few weekends ago we had Dayton and El Paso. How much did they cost the health care system. Over the years could it be getting toward a billion $. Some one could do or find a study on that.  Well here is how we might cut costs to the Health Care System. Gun laws which bring us in line with every other country in the world. We would see what we pay go down if we did that. Now I have seen everyone from right to left saying cut costs in the health care system. Well gun laws will do that so everyone should support that. New gun laws quickly to cut medical costs and reduce what we all have to pay. Right now Trump blocks this at the Fed level so lets get him out of Office in 2020 to reduce health care costs.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 56

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Cent's post..

I posted...When you stated this " the small minded republican legislators all support more guns, no restrictions, and continue to provide no help and watch innocent people being killed and wounded while not providing any protection".... I just could not think anyone would agree with such outrages claims...yet I see 4 posters gave you kudos.

Cent posted... OMG! Yep! So you can see you were wrong again. OMG!!! Ya see, many Americans want, and expect the legislators to actually do something other than "lip-service". What's your solution? Other than attack those who you disagree with? How many lives has THAT saved?

========================================================

Thanks for asking...yes I have several. Gun show background checks...ban sales of assault type guns...reduce clip sizes.

I have not heard your solution.... all I have heard from you and others on the left is the deaths are the fault of Republicans.

If what you stated is your solution, the why do you support trump and the Political Party that refuses to even vote on gun control laws like you mentioned ???????

If the things you mentioned are the solution then the Republicans are partly responsible for many deaths because they stand in the way of such laws/statutes.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 56

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Cent posted..

Gee, Kidboy.....If it wasn't true, and it IS true as William said, you'd provide us a list of all the small-minded Republican legislatures that "don't support more guns, no restrictions"

============================================================

Ask all you want.

Happy Labor Day!

Kid Boy, I doubt that gun control has anything to do about this situation since the Ator was turned down for purchasing firearms legally so he had to obtain one illegally.  All the laws on the books wouldn't have kept him from getting one.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 56

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Thanks for asking...my pleasure.....yes I have several. Gun show background checks...why not universal background checks?  Eliminate internet and person to person sales?  ban sales of assault type guns...we agree, but there is no way the GOP will support THAT!!! reduce clip sizes..we agree, but there is no way the GOP will support THAT!!!

I have not heard your solution.... because you prefer to attack others and not bother to ask.  Your posts reflect what you believe. all I have heard from you and others on the left is the deaths are the fault of Republicans.  .we agree, but there is no way the GOP will support THAT!!! You fail to admit, the GOP IS the problem......they are the hold=up of any common-sense legislation, going WAY back....as long as there are Americans like some here that blindly support the GOP, nothing is going to change.....can you name ONE initiative you listed that the GOP, as a party, supports and will endorse?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 56
Cent posted..

Gee, Kidboy.....If it wasn't true, and it IS true as William said, you'd provide us a list of all the small-minded Republican legislatures that "don't support more guns, no restrictions"

============================================================

Ask all you want.

Happy Labor Day!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 56

@KidBoy2 wrote:
williamb39198 posted..

"small minded republican legislators ALL support more guns, no restrictions" That is not true and you know it!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 56
Cent's post..

I posted...When you stated this " the small minded republican legislators all support more guns, no restrictions, and continue to provide no help and watch innocent people being killed and wounded while not providing any protection".... I just could not think anyone would agree with such outrages claims...yet I see 4 posters gave you kudos.

Cent posted... OMG! Yep! So you can see you were wrong again. OMG!!! Ya see, many Americans want, and expect the legislators to actually do something other than "lip-service". What's your solution? Other than attack those who you disagree with? How many lives has THAT saved?

========================================================

Thanks for asking...yes I have several. Gun show background checks...ban sales of assault type guns...reduce clip sizes.

I have not heard your solution.... all I have heard from you and others on the left is the deaths are the fault of Republicans.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 56

@KidBoy2 wrote:
williamb39198 posted..

Here’s the simple answer, a majority of Americans support background checks, more inclusive than what exists now.

And my comments and others comments are based on a reality view of guns, not the trump false accusation money view of the nra, and other right wing propaganda.

=================================================

Again..please read what you said and do not try to spin it like you just did.

When you stated this " the small minded republican legislators all support more guns, no restrictions, and continue to provide no help and watch innocent people being killed and wounded while not providing any protection".... I just could not think anyone would agree with such outrages claims...yet I see 4 posters gave you kudos. OMG! The outrageous part is the statements are TRUE

"small minded republican legislators ALL support more guns, no restrictions" That is not true and you know it!
Give us a list of elected GOPers who support removing semi-automatic weapons from the civilian population. You can't because no such GOPer exists. That IS true, and YOU know it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 56
williamb39198 posted..

Here’s the simple answer, a majority of Americans support background checks, more inclusive than what exists now.

And my comments and others comments are based on a reality view of guns, not the trump false accusation money view of the nra, and other right wing propaganda.

=================================================

Again..please read what you said and do not try to spin it like you just did.

When you stated this " the small minded republican legislators all support more guns, no restrictions, and continue to provide no help and watch innocent people being killed and wounded while not providing any protection".... I just could not think anyone would agree with such outrages claims...yet I see 4 posters gave you kudos. OMG!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 56

@KidBoy2 wrote:
I posted...

Before we even know the details of the gunner except he was white Cent and others on the left are placing the blame on the GOP.

We have a segment of our country that thanks to President Obama and our media are showing their dislike for our police. Like the police are the bad guys...this could be the the reason the killer did what hew did ..he could have mental problems...lets wait to see.

Cent posted..

It's a pleasure to see Kid recognizes that only those "on the Left" have the ability to see the GOP has done nothing of consequence to curb mass murders and the hate in white males. In fact, they support a moron who fosters and relishes in the hate.....

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Typical spin by Cent.

So you can disprove what Cent posted? Of course you can't.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors