Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

Message 81 of 128

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Actually I can back it up, NOT, and I will when I choose to; NOT when you want it. I prefer to let some embarrass themselves just as two did claiming my signature line was a lie and made-up.  But thanks for asking.... 

Thanks for nothing. If you can't back it up, then your comment means nothing. But I can, and will on my terms, just as I did before as previously stated.  Sometimes it's just best to let some reveal themselves.  For example, one claimed Repubs/Cons only see people and not the "color" of people; a nice bumper stick but we've seen MANY Repubs/Cons here fall into the rabbit hole clearly commenting on blacks and not people.  For example, how many times have you posted about blacks killing blacks in Chicago?  Not once have you said, "people killing people".  No need to get excited though, nobody believed the bumper sticker anyway.  In fact, another posted "Black lives don't matter"....he didn't post, "People's lives don't matter".  When I first heard of the shooting near Nashville, I wondered if he was passing through Tennessee.

If you find out in the future that he was a Trump supporter, then you became RIGHT naw.....nev-ah.  I'll always be a Centrist....support the best of both sides and loath the worst.  as of the time the proof was available - not yet. As of now it is just another one of your liberal lies! Yet you STILL can't prove it's a lie; nor have you demonstrated he was "Liberal crazy".  And btw, I didn't have to wait to prove the sign was real either, but I choose to.  Fools deserve to be exposed.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 128

@Richvawrote:

Why do they never report the professed religion of these mass shooters? If they are Muslim, the news always mentions it.  I want to know how many Baptists are mass murderers

Hint: Because mass murderers other than Muslims don't start their vicious attacks, by screaming, "Allahu Jesus Christ". They are driven by pure evil. Muslims on the other hand, believe (correctly or icorrectly) they are performing the act in the name of their religion.

If you want to know how many Baptists, then go down to the local Southern Baptist church and ask the minister. I'm sure he'll invite you in for a rum and coke and fill you in on the exact number.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 128

@aruzinskywrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Well if you watched the TV News this evening (Not FOX) you heard the report he was tied to the Sovereign Citizens group. That is one of the far right groups.

The Sovereign Citizens has no relationship with Conservatism.

Huh ??????????????? This group, the Alt-Right and others on the far right, have "no relationship to Conservatism"?

From

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citizen_movement

"The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American, Canadian and Australian litigants, commentators, tax protesters, and financial-scheme promoters. Self-described "sovereign citizens" see themselves as answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law and as not subject to any government statutes or proceedings"

Sounds more libertarian than conservative or liberal to me until you get  here:

"Many members of the sovereign citizen movement believe that the United States government is illegitimate."

Now, it sounds much like the liberals who chanted, "Not my president."

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/video/-not-my-president-anti-donald-trump-protests-erupt-across-the...

Fact, the majority of Libertarians vote Republican than Democrat.  In fact, three self-identified Libertarians on this forum said they voted Republican in the last General election.

Maybe you can answer this for the forum.  From what I've read, "Libertarians often don’t care if you’re gay or black or identify as a Pokemon; so long as you properly contribute to society and follow Libertarian policies, that’s to say, free markets, privatization, things like that, you’re a good American citizen."  Would you agree with that statement?  If so, two questions......one, what about the above in green do you think applies to the sovereign citizen movement?  And two......it'll depend on your answer to "one".  Thanks.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Cent has never said he supported trump. Cent wouldn't support trump if he ran against Satan.

The "he" was the shooter. Save your breath with distortions that don't cover up your liberal lie that the shooter supported Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 128

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

This shooter at the Waffle House had his guns taken away by the police and given to his dad.  Who in turn gave them back to his son.  So who really is waging war in the police? 

Good point, creppelm.....no surprise to learn he's a white supremacist and trump supporter as well.

Where did you read he was a Trump supporter? I heard he was a liberal crazy.

Wrong again.

I say you're wrong. Provide a link saying otherwise!

You posted the first allegation - post your link to valid emperical proof that the first allegation isn't a delusional irresponsible lie.

Only after you post a link to valid enpirical proof of the truth of your initial post - to wit - "I heard he was a liberal crazy" - will I consider whether your challenge will be dignified with the response of a link.

You are dead wrong again. The first liberal lie was posted by Cent saying that he was a Trump supporter Cent has never said he supported trump. Cent wouldn't support trump if he ran against Satan. and I responded by saying show the proof. You also said, YOU "heard he was a Liberal crazy"  Liberals typically aren't mass-murderers....they don't carry that much hate.  And Liberals aren't usually White Supremacists.  They usually like all people.  Liberals have the lie agenda down pat - keep lying.  Again, what a bizarre thought given you and your friends helped elect the biggest liar in history, worship the network that embraces lies and cover-ups and clings to the Seth Rich lie.   So revealing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

This shooter at the Waffle House had his guns taken away by the police and given to his dad.  Who in turn gave them back to his son.  So who really is waging war in the police? 

Good point, creppelm.....no surprise to learn he's a white supremacist and trump supporter as well.

Our course you did; though many have suggested you turn off Fox.

Since you were the first to claim he was a Trump supporter, why not tell how you know that? Did you hear it from Rachel Maddow or some other liberal show that you watch full time? More BS from the left!

Naw, the BS is from the one claiming he was a "liberal crazy".  Wrong again.....

You are the one pushing the BS from the time YOU CLAIMED he was a Trump supporter. Still can't back up that liberal lie, can you?

Actually I can back it up, NOT, and I will when I choose to; NOT when you want it. I prefer to let some embarrass themselves just as two did claiming my signature line was a lie and made-up.  But thanks for asking.... 

Thanks for nothing. If you can't back it up, then your comment means nothing. If you find out in the future that he was a Trump supporter, then you became RIGHT as of the time the proof was available - not yet. As of now it is just another one of your liberal lies!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Another Mass Murder by a White Male with a AR-15 which the NRA refers to as "America's Rifle".

It has also been the weapon used in many of the largest mass shootings in the United States,[4] and is sometimes legally classified as an "assault weapon" due to its military-like appearance.

It won't be long before we hear of another mass murder with an AR type rifle.

Image result for parkland arQuote

This is why we cannot allow the NRAGOP to turn the converstion to the APPEARANCE  and not the capabilities of the weapons to ban. The semi-automatic capability and high capacity clims could be built into a fuzzy easter bunny  and it would still be a military grade weapon capable of firing 120 rounds per minute or with a slight modivication 700 rpm (bumpstocks will turn a semi-auto into full auto and making them is NOT rocket science)

BAN SEMI-AUTO WEAPONS THAT CAN FIRE MORE THAN 8 ROUNDS BEFORE RELOADING.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 128

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

Our course you did; though many have suggested you turn off Fox.

Since you were the first to claim he was a Trump supporter, why not tell how you know that? Did you hear it from Rachel Maddow or some other liberal show that you watch full time? More BS from the left!

Naw, the BS is from the one claiming he was a "liberal crazy".  Wrong again.....

You are the one pushing the BS from the time YOU CLAIMED he was a Trump supporter. Still can't back up that liberal lie, can you?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 128

Do you think this good person dressed as hew did because he knew it would get his victims laughing at his tiny hands and he'd have more time to reload?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 128

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Well if you watched the TV News this evening (Not FOX) you heard the report he was tied to the Sovereign Citizens group. That is one of the far right groups.

The Sovereign Citizens has no relationship with Conservatism.

Huh ??????????????? This group, the Alt-Right and others on the far right, have "no relationship to Conservatism"?

From

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citizen_movement

"The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American, Canadian and Australian litigants, commentators, tax protesters, and financial-scheme promoters. Self-described "sovereign citizens" see themselves as answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law and as not subject to any government statutes or proceedings"

Sounds more libertarian than conservative or liberal to me until you get  here:

"Many members of the sovereign citizen movement believe that the United States government is illegitimate."

Now, it sounds much like the liberals who chanted, "Not my president."

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/video/-not-my-president-anti-donald-trump-protests-erupt-across-the...

Old Witch
Kudos
Views