Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
289
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

289 Views
Message 61 of 128

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:


Fact, the majority of Libertarians vote Republican than Democrat.  In fact, three self-identified Libertarians on this forum said they voted Republican in the last General election.

 

Maybe you can answer this for the forum.  From what I've read, "Libertarians often don’t care if you’re gay or black or identify as a Pokemon; so long as you properly contribute to society and follow Libertarian policies, that’s to say, free markets, privatization, things like that, you’re a good American citizen."  Would you agree with that statement?  If so, two questions......one, what about the above in green do you think applies to the sovereign citizen movement?  And two......it'll depend on your answer to "one".  Thanks.


I don't know the statistics of libertarian policies because I didn't learn my libertarianism.  I often reinvent ideas and that was the case with my libertarianism.  Elsewhere in this forum, I explained my libertarian premise.  Unlike Sovereign Citizen, I want government to protect every individual from the wrong doings of other individuals.  This may or may not coincide with what other people calling themselves "libertarian" do.  I don't know. 

 

That's fair.  I understand your post to mean you like the Libertarian concept only, and not necessarily what the party actually promotes. Is that correct?

 

What do you think of the question posed after the premise in green above?

Yes.  And which of the questions are you responding to with "yes"?


I responded to the last question that required a Yes/No answer.  And, I answered in the order they were made.  You wouldn't be confused if you organized your prolific questions into a numbered list so the responder could conveniently reference the numbers.  And, by "numbered" I don't mean "one," "two," ...,  I mean "1. 2. ..."

 

I appreciate your feedback, but I think I was clear when I pointed out it was the question related to the premise in green....  Here, I'll try again....

 

Maybe you can answer this for the forum.  From what I've read, "Libertarians often don’t care if you’re gay or black or identify as a Pokemon; so long as you properly contribute to society and follow Libertarian policies, that’s to say, free markets, privatization, things like that, you’re a good American citizen."  Would you agree with that statement? 

 

 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
289
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
301
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

301 Views
Message 62 of 128

It is nice to see the cops didn't shoot and kill this suspected racist murderer who was armed and fleeing the police.  Man Frustrated  At least HE'LL get to face our judicial system.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
301
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
280
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

280 Views
Message 63 of 128

@Centristsin2010

 

You can laugh all you want, but you still are avoiding validating your post about the guy in Tennessee.  In view of that, it is only your opinion not based on any factual information.

 

And as far as your signature, whether you or anyone likes it, Trump is still the 45th President of the United States.

 

Question is why you hold others to a high standard but not yourself?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
280
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
274
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

274 Views
Message 64 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:


Fact, the majority of Libertarians vote Republican than Democrat.  In fact, three self-identified Libertarians on this forum said they voted Republican in the last General election.

 

Maybe you can answer this for the forum.  From what I've read, "Libertarians often don’t care if you’re gay or black or identify as a Pokemon; so long as you properly contribute to society and follow Libertarian policies, that’s to say, free markets, privatization, things like that, you’re a good American citizen."  Would you agree with that statement?  If so, two questions......one, what about the above in green do you think applies to the sovereign citizen movement?  And two......it'll depend on your answer to "one".  Thanks.


I don't know the statistics of libertarian policies because I didn't learn my libertarianism.  I often reinvent ideas and that was the case with my libertarianism.  Elsewhere in this forum, I explained my libertarian premise.  Unlike Sovereign Citizen, I want government to protect every individual from the wrong doings of other individuals.  This may or may not coincide with what other people calling themselves "libertarian" do.  I don't know. 

 

That's fair.  I understand your post to mean you like the Libertarian concept only, and not necessarily what the party actually promotes. Is that correct?

 

What do you think of the question posed after the premise in green above?

Yes.  And which of the questions are you responding to with "yes"?


I responded to the last question that required a Yes/No answer.  And, I answered in the order they were made.  You wouldn't be confused if you organized your prolific questions into a numbered list so the responder could conveniently reference the numbers.  And, by "numbered" I don't mean "one," "two," ...,  I mean "1. 2. ..."

 

 

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
274
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
288
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

288 Views
Message 65 of 128

To your point, John....

 

White supremacists are running for office as Republicans. Will the party stay silent?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
288
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
308
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

308 Views
Message 66 of 128

@TxGrandpa2wrote: 

 

You post the sign as your signature as if it is constitutionally accurate.
LMAO!!!
Image result for judge judy gifs shaking head

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
308
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
289
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

289 Views
Message 67 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:


The point you seemed to have missed is that just because another poster demands to know a source, doesn't mean someone needs to immediately fulfill their demand.  For example, NOT hasn't dropped everything and provided his source.

Instead of saying 'look over there' then you can't answer where you found that information?  If you stated that this guy was a Trump supporter, or anything about him then you should be prepared to back up your word. 

 

You have expected the same from others and berates them for not doing so...just as you are attempting to do to another poster.

 

Since you continue to crawfish, then we can believe that it is only your opinion.

 

You post the sign as your signature as if it is constitutionally accurate.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
289
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
273
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

273 Views
Message 68 of 128

@aruzinskywrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Well if you watched the TV News this evening (Not FOX) you heard the report he was tied to the Sovereign Citizens group. That is one of the far right groups.


The Sovereign Citizens has no relationship with Conservatism.


Huh ??????????????? This group, the Alt-Right and others on the far right, have "no relationship to Conservatism"?


From

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citizen_movement

 

"The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American, Canadian and Australian litigants, commentators, tax protesters, and financial-scheme promoters. Self-described "sovereign citizens" see themselves as answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law and as not subject to any government statutes or proceedings"

 

Sounds more libertarian than conservative or liberal to me until you get  here:

 

"Many members of the sovereign citizen movement believe that the United States government is illegitimate."

Now, it sounds much like the liberals who chanted, "Not my president."

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/video/-not-my-president-anti-donald-trump-protests-erupt-across-the...


They are far right and no matter how hard you try you can not change that.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
273
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
269
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

269 Views
Message 69 of 128

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Well if you watched the TV News this evening (Not FOX) you heard the report he was tied to the Sovereign Citizens group. That is one of the far right groups.


The Sovereign Citizens has no relationship with Conservatism.


Hate to break the news to you but it is part of the far right just as the KKK is. Sadly the Reb. Conservatism has been taken over by the far right. That is why most true conservatives have left the Reb. party. You see most of the true cons. thinkers on CNN, and MSNBC. What is left are the same enablers who took Germany to dictatorship in the 1930, and they do the same to the US now. How little you know about what is going on.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
269
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
267
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

267 Views
Message 70 of 128

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


Actually I can back it up, NOT, and I will when I choose to; NOT when you want it. I prefer to let some embarrass themselves just as two did claiming my signature line was a lie and made-up.  But thanks for asking.... 

As far as your signature line, it was only on a sign carried in a march...which is exactly what the signature line states.  Though two posters claimed it wasn't truly a sign because he couldn't find it on the Internet.  LOL  Unreal..... just as a few are doing here about the shooter.  the facts are otherwise, whether anyone likes it or not, Trump is the Constitutional President since he won the majority of electoral votes.  But that isn't the topic. Nor is your response. The protesters sign was a person's sentiments which I and many others happen to share.  The point you seemed to have missed is that just because another poster demands to know a source, doesn't mean someone needs to immediately fulfill their demand.  For example, NOT hasn't dropped everything and provided his source.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
267
Views