Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

Message 51 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

I responded to the last question that required a Yes/No answer.  And, I answered in the order they were made.  You wouldn't be confused if you organized your prolific questions into a numbered list so the responder could conveniently reference the numbers.  And, by "numbered" I don't mean "one," "two," ...,  I mean "1. 2. ..."

I appreciate your feedback, but I think I was clear when I pointed out it was the question related to the premise in green....  Here, I'll try again....

Maybe you can answer this for the forum.  From what I've read, "Libertarians often don’t care if you’re gay or black or identify as a Pokemon; so long as you properly contribute to society and follow Libertarian policies, that’s to say, free markets, privatization, things like that, you’re a good American citizen."  Would you agree with that statement? 

I already addressed that a long time ago. 

Wow.....must be tough to answer with a simple yes or no. Though you might choose to read every word I post, I don't share the same desire and/or stalking behavior.

Let me refresh everybody's memory:

Effeminate Nagging Liberal:

"Libertarians ... and follow Libertarian policies ..."

Would you agree with that statement?" 

Me:

I don't know the statistics of libertarian policies ... This may or may not coincide with what other people calling themselves "libertarian" do.  I don't know

-----> That's fair. <----- 

Much, much, much later:

Would you agree with that statement?

Me:

I already addressed that a long time ago

Wow.....must be tough to answer with a simple yes or no.

Me:

Did you stop nagging your husband?

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 128

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Well if you watched the TV News this evening (Not FOX) you heard the report he was tied to the Sovereign Citizens group. That is one of the far right groups.

The Sovereign Citizens has no relationship with Conservatism.

Hate to break the news to you but it is part of the far right just as the KKK is. Sadly the Reb. Conservatism has been taken over by the far right. That is why most true conservatives have left the Reb. party. You see most of the true cons. thinkers on CNN, and MSNBC. What is left are the same enablers who took Germany to dictatorship in the 1930, and they do the same to the US now. How little you know about what is going on.

Just to clarify things - what about Conservative political ideology does either the Sovereign Nation or the Klan represent?

I must admit, I cannot see the connection with Germany in the '30s, CNN or MSNBC. Seems like just an "automatic when logic is not available.

The far right has taken over the Reb. Conservative movement, and they changed it so now hate for other than white people is a big part of it. That is why the thinking Conservatives left and you now see them on CNN & MSNBC. You are correct you can not see the connection with Germany and that is why you are still part of the movement. The experts have told us that the far right enablers are mostly white KKK type, Uneducated, easy to lead, can not think for themselves. Sadly that is what makes up the far right now. That is the same group in Germany who allowed Hitler to come to power.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Conservatives do believe in the freedom of the individual regardless of their beliefs. LOL....unless you're Muslim, Mexican, a woman, a minority encountering the police, don't support a fascist President, etc. 

That is a ......... let me think ........ have to be careful with your special status and all ...... then there was the "lie game" ........ let me think....I believe "an example of intellectual dishonesty" is acceptable.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 128

@rk9152wrote:

Conservatives do believe in the freedom of the individual regardless of their beliefs. LOL....unless you're Muslim, Mexican, a woman, a minority encountering the police, don't support a fascist President, etc. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 128

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Well if you watched the TV News this evening (Not FOX) you heard the report he was tied to the Sovereign Citizens group. That is one of the far right groups.

Hate to break the news to you but it is part of the far right just as the KKK is. Sadly the Reb. Conservatism has been taken over by the far right. That is why most true conservatives have left the Reb. party. You see most of the true cons. thinkers on CNN, and MSNBC. What is left are the same enablers who took Germany to dictatorship in the 1930, and they do the same to the US now. How little you know about what is going on.

Just to clarify things - what about Conservative political ideology does either the Sovereign Nation or the Klan represent?

I must admit, I cannot see the connection with Germany in the '30s, CNN or MSNBC. Seems like just an "automatic when logic is not available.

We've noticed that ability to connect the dots has always been something with which republicans/conservatives/trump-supporters have always had extreme difficulties - perhaps the fact that it's not a fear and paranoia based rationalization/fabrication could be part of the difficulty...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 128

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 128

@Panjandromwrote:

ChasKy53:   Huh ??????????????? This group, the Alt-Right and others on the far right, have "no relationship to Conservatism"?

]

Exactly. I remember about three years ago when the DHS put out a report saying  Sovereign Citizens were considered domestic terrorists. Conservatives went into a massive tizzy over it and DHS actually retracted it (unfortunately). If there's no relationship to conservatism, why the outrage?

Any specifics on that "massive tizzy"?

Conservatives do believe in the freedom of the individual regardless of their beliefs. However, the Sovereign Nation people have no ideological alignment with Conservatism. To think they do makes as much sense as the lame "alt-right" comment you were responding to.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 128

@aruzinskywrote:

I responded to the last question that required a Yes/No answer.  And, I answered in the order they were made.  You wouldn't be confused if you organized your prolific questions into a numbered list so the responder could conveniently reference the numbers.  And, by "numbered" I don't mean "one," "two," ...,  I mean "1. 2. ..."

I appreciate your feedback, but I think I was clear when I pointed out it was the question related to the premise in green....  Here, I'll try again....

Maybe you can answer this for the forum.  From what I've read, "Libertarians often don’t care if you’re gay or black or identify as a Pokemon; so long as you properly contribute to society and follow Libertarian policies, that’s to say, free markets, privatization, things like that, you’re a good American citizen."  Would you agree with that statement? 

Wow.....must be tough to answer with a simple yes or no. Though you might choose to read every word I post, I don't share the same desire and/or stalking behavior.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Fact, the majority of Libertarians vote Republican than Democrat.  In fact, three self-identified Libertarians on this forum said they voted Republican in the last General election.

Maybe you can answer this for the forum.  From what I've read, "Libertarians often don’t care if you’re gay or black or identify as a Pokemon; so long as you properly contribute to society and follow Libertarian policies, that’s to say, free markets, privatization, things like that, you’re a good American citizen."  Would you agree with that statement?  If so, two questions......one, what about the above in green do you think applies to the sovereign citizen movement?  And two......it'll depend on your answer to "one".  Thanks.

I don't know the statistics of libertarian policies because I didn't learn my libertarianism.  I often reinvent ideas and that was the case with my libertarianism.  Elsewhere in this forum, I explained my libertarian premise.  Unlike Sovereign Citizen, I want government to protect every individual from the wrong doings of other individuals.  This may or may not coincide with what other people calling themselves "libertarian" do.  I don't know. 

That's fair.  I understand your post to mean you like the Libertarian concept only, and not necessarily what the party actually promotes. Is that correct?

What do you think of the question posed after the premise in green above?

Yes.  And which of the questions are you responding to with "yes"?

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

I'll always be a Centrist....support the best of both sides and loath the worst. 

You mean support your perception of best and loath your perception of worst, which is what almost everyone else does without pretending that best and worst are absolutes.

Here's my theory.  Individuals only differ in

1. Their values

a. intrinsic

b. learned

2. Their flaws pursuant to their values.

I suspect that your learned values are predominantly liberal and your predominant flaw is not realizing it.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views