Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

Message 41 of 128

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:
Its difficult for the nutters to figure out what mass murderers who use ar15's have in common.

hatred - a sense of entitlement - obvious mental problems that cannot be dealt with due to his rights - poor up bringing - local authorities either ineffective or intimidated by lawyers - that'll do for a start.

And more often than not, Conservatives.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 128

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Well if you watched the TV News this evening (Not FOX) you heard the report he was tied to the Sovereign Citizens group. That is one of the far right groups.

The Sovereign Citizens has no relationship with Conservatism.

Hate to break the news to you but it is part of the far right just as the KKK is. Sadly the Reb. Conservatism has been taken over by the far right. That is why most true conservatives have left the Reb. party. You see most of the true cons. thinkers on CNN, and MSNBC. What is left are the same enablers who took Germany to dictatorship in the 1930, and they do the same to the US now. How little you know about what is going on.

Just to clarify things - what about Conservative political ideology does either the Sovereign Nation or the Klan represent?

I must admit, I cannot see the connection with Germany in the '30s, CNN or MSNBC. Seems like just an "automatic when logic is not available.

The far right has taken over the Reb. Conservative movement, and they changed it so now hate for other than white people is a big part of it. That is why the thinking Conservatives left and you now see them on CNN & MSNBC. You are correct you can not see the connection with Germany and that is why you are still part of the movement. The experts have told us that the far right enablers are mostly white KKK type, Uneducated, easy to lead, can not think for themselves. Sadly that is what makes up the far right now. That is the same group in Germany who allowed Hitler to come to power.

Yes, so you said. Now, what is it in Conservative ideology that equates to Sovereign Nation ideology? And please, just that without the side trips to CNN, MSNBC, KKK, Germany, Hitler, and your fantasy about the "Rebs.".

No questions from you untill you answer mine. The far right ideology is the same as the NAZI ideology. 

Nonsense.

The far right in the US has Trump, and in Germany it had Hitler.

Nonsense.

Now - what is your question? Or are you going to continue this silly game?

Yes the nonsense you refer to is over your head.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 128

@rk9152wrote:

hatred - a sense of entitlement - obvious mental problems that cannot be dealt with due to his rights - poor up bringing - local authorities either ineffective or intimidated by lawyers - that'll do for a start.

Congratulations for the superbly accurate description of trump and his "foolowers" and supporters...

It's nearly - but not quite - worthy of a kudo....

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 128

@fangoh45wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

How ironic. Here we have one complaining about a poster noting, "Blacks killing blacks in Chicago, not people killing people." Yet, this same individual starts a topic titled, "Another WHITE man kills with a AR-15." 

Could this be the height of hypocrisy? Shouldn't we expect more from one from the Center??

LOL....you crack me up.  I have no problem with anyone saying "blacks killing blacks" in Chicago, fang; you missed the point for some reason. One of your fellow far right-wing posters falsely claimed that Repubs/Cons didn't see color, they see people. So I referenced the constant "blacks killing blacks in Chicago" narrative of Conservatives here. In fact, the poster who made the "we see people as people" question whether the headline of this topic was racist.

So, the hypocrisy is very clear, but clearly it resides with the Repubs/Cons referrenced above. I apologize you found the point confusing.

Did I find confusing, the title of the post "Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15"?

I wouldn't know.  But obviously you're confused suggesting I have an issue with a poster stating "blacks killing blacks".  It would be a shame if it had to be explained again!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 128

@MIsekerwrote:
Its difficult for the nutters to figure out what mass murderers who use ar15's have in common.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 128
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 128

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Well if you watched the TV News this evening (Not FOX) you heard the report he was tied to the Sovereign Citizens group. That is one of the far right groups.

Hate to break the news to you but it is part of the far right just as the KKK is. Sadly the Reb. Conservatism has been taken over by the far right. That is why most true conservatives have left the Reb. party. You see most of the true cons. thinkers on CNN, and MSNBC. What is left are the same enablers who took Germany to dictatorship in the 1930, and they do the same to the US now. How little you know about what is going on.

Just to clarify things - what about Conservative political ideology does either the Sovereign Nation or the Klan represent?

I must admit, I cannot see the connection with Germany in the '30s, CNN or MSNBC. Seems like just an "automatic when logic is not available.

The far right has taken over the Reb. Conservative movement, and they changed it so now hate for other than white people is a big part of it. That is why the thinking Conservatives left and you now see them on CNN & MSNBC. You are correct you can not see the connection with Germany and that is why you are still part of the movement. The experts have told us that the far right enablers are mostly white KKK type, Uneducated, easy to lead, can not think for themselves. Sadly that is what makes up the far right now. That is the same group in Germany who allowed Hitler to come to power.

Yes, so you said. Now, what is it in Conservative ideology that equates to Sovereign Nation ideology? And please, just that without the side trips to CNN, MSNBC, KKK, Germany, Hitler, and your fantasy about the "Rebs.".

No questions from you untill you answer mine. The far right ideology is the same as the NAZI ideology. 

Nonsense.

The far right in the US has Trump, and in Germany it had Hitler.

Nonsense.

Now - what is your question? Or are you going to continue this silly game?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 128

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

No questions from you untill you answer mine. The far right ideology is the same as the NAZI ideology.  The far right in the US has Trump, and in Germany it had Hitler.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@fangoh45wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Actually I can back it up, NOT, and I will when I choose to; NOT when you want it. I prefer to let some embarrass themselves just as two did claiming my signature line was a lie and made-up.  But thanks for asking.... 

Thanks for nothing. If you can't back it up, then your comment means nothing. But I can, and will on my terms, just as I did before as previously stated.  Sometimes it's just best to let some reveal themselves.  For example, one claimed Repubs/Cons only see people and not the "color" of people; a nice bumper stick but we've seen MANY Repubs/Cons here fall into the rabbit hole clearly commenting on blacks and not people.  For example, how many times have you posted about blacks killing blacks in Chicago?  Not once have you said, "people killing people".  No need to get excited though, nobody believed the bumper sticker anyway.  In fact, another posted "Black lives don't matter"....he didn't post, "People's lives don't matter".  When I first heard of the shooting near Nashville, I wondered if he was passing through Tennessee.

If you find out in the future that he was a Trump supporter, then you became RIGHT naw.....nev-ah.  I'll always be a Centrist....support the best of both sides and loath the worst.  as of the time the proof was available - not yet. As of now it is just another one of your liberal lies! Yet you STILL can't prove it's a lie; nor have you demonstrated he was "Liberal crazy".  And btw, I didn't have to wait to prove the sign was real either, but I choose to.  Fools deserve to be exposed.

How ironic. Here we have one complaining about a poster noting, "Blacks killing blacks in Chicago, not people killing people." Yet, this same individual starts a topic titled, "Another WHITE man kills with a AR-15." 

Could this be the height of hypocrisy? Shouldn't we expect more from one from the Center??

LOL....you crack me up.  I have no problem with anyone saying "blacks killing blacks" in Chicago, fang; you missed the point for some reason. One of your fellow far right-wing posters falsely claimed that Repubs/Cons didn't see color, they see people. So I referenced the constant "blacks killing blacks in Chicago" narrative of Conservatives here. In fact, the poster who made the "we see people as people" question whether the headline of this topic was racist.

So, the hypocrisy is very clear, but clearly it resides with the Repubs/Cons referrenced above. I apologize you found the point confusing.

Did I find confusing, the title of the post "Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 128

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Kudos
Views