Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

Message 31 of 128

I HEARD THAT THE FATHER STATED HIS SON WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE WEAPONS. SO HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?. I TRULY BELIEVE THE FATHER SHOULD BE CHARGED AS WELL.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Tex, please let us know when anti-gay groups and white supremacists start supporting Democratic ideals.  But guess what?  You got nothing.....

Democratic ideas?  Attempting to say that a person is wrong if they don't go along with social engineering, liberal ideas, etc?  That is what your democratic ideas here is.  If one doesn't subscribe to what the left believes then they are wrong? 

If the attitude presented by the liberal element here is what you are talking about, then no thanks, I'll stick to the old fashioned ideals.  I find those aren't as dictatorial as those being pushed by liberals on this forum.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

"The far right in the US has Trump, and in Germany it had Hitler" - I see no connection between the President,
Of course you don't....many cult followers choose to ignore the obvious:
  • For starters, both rose to power with minority support;
  • Hitler and Trump used decrees as a tool for consolidating authoritarian powers and disorienting the opposition.
  • Both are fascists, one the 20th century version and trump the 21st century version.  Initiatiating boycotts against businesses, mandating bigotry against Muslims and let's not forget he tried to get the Department of Justice to seize 1.3 million IP addresses of those on a trump protest site’s visitor logs.
  • Hitler and trump have used bullying and threats to keep government officials in line.
  • Neo-Nazis chanting "Heil trump" in the streets givening him the Nazi salute, carry Nazi flags, wear Nazi armbands and show up at marches armed.
  • Where Hitler manipulated weak top officials by joining the conservatives to win the majority in parliament, trump has co-opted GOP leaders by allowing some to call the shots on their favored foreign and domestic policies.
  • Hitler was very insecure and an extremely egotistical as is trump.

I'm quite sure a much longer list could be created, but given the fact you don't even care, I don't see the point.

But back to the topic, trump made false promises to the students from Parkland.  Where's HIS legislation?  Or was it just a photo op?

It is impossible to get into a rational discussion with you if every topic goes down to your your nonsense of Germany, Hitler, Nazis, fascists etc.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 128

@aruzinskywrote:

Unlike Trump, both Hitler and Obama were smooth, inspirational speakers and good lemming leaders.

aruze, you wrote, "Black Lives Don't Matter".  That sounds more like trump and Hitler and not Obama.  Just saying.... 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 128

@john258wrote:

... The far right ideology is the same as the NAZI ideology.  The far right in the US has Trump, and in Germany it had Hitler.

In support of your Lefty Lucy Nut theory, here is a Liberally doctored image, flashed briefly across the YouTube screen, so the viewer doesn't notice it is fake.

FakeHitlerPhoto.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqzUkvHlQ88 

Unlike Trump, both Hitler and Obama were smooth, inspirational speakers and good lemming leaders.  

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 128

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

And more often than not, Conservatives.

Of course there is absolutely nothing to validate that comment, but just an attempt to throw an insult in?

Absolutely nothing....LOL!!!

Image result for nikolas cruz maga

.....and many mass murderers are white supremacists (trump supporters) like the recent shooter in Nashville, Cruz above and Dylan Roof in South Carolina.  And there was the anti-gay shooter at the Pulse night club.  Absolutely nothing?  LOL!!!!

Tex, please let us know when anti-gay groups and white supremacists start supporting Democratic ideals.  But guess what?  You got nothing.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 128

@rk9152wrote:

"The far right in the US has Trump, and in Germany it had Hitler" - I see no connection between the President,
Of course you don't....many cult followers choose to ignore the obvious:
  • For starters, both rose to power with minority support;
  • Hitler and Trump used decrees as a tool for consolidating authoritarian powers and disorienting the opposition.
  • Both are fascists, one the 20th century version and trump the 21st century version.  Initiatiating boycotts against businesses, mandating bigotry against Muslims and let's not forget he tried to get the Department of Justice to seize 1.3 million IP addresses of those on a trump protest site’s visitor logs.
  • Hitler and trump have used bullying and threats to keep government officials in line.
  • Neo-Nazis chanting "Heil trump" in the streets givening him the Nazi salute, carry Nazi flags, wear Nazi armbands and show up at marches armed.
  • Where Hitler manipulated weak top officials by joining the conservatives to win the majority in parliament, trump has co-opted GOP leaders by allowing some to call the shots on their favored foreign and domestic policies.
  • Hitler was very insecure and an extremely egotistical as is trump.

I'm quite sure a much longer list could be created, but given the fact you don't even care, I don't see the point.

But back to the topic, trump made false promises to the students from Parkland.  Where's HIS legislation?  Or was it just a photo op?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:
Its difficult for the nutters to figure out what mass murderers who use ar15's have in common.

hatred - a sense of entitlement - obvious mental problems that cannot be dealt with due to his rights - poor up bringing - local authorities either ineffective or intimidated by lawyers - that'll do for a start.

Conservatives are not properly investigated because the authorities due to intimidation by lawyers?? Where do you find this stuff? "Hatred" - I have seen "Republicans suck", I have not seen "Dems suck". I have seen posters refusing to capitalize the President's name or even spell it out properly, I do not recall seeing that during the previous administration.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Of course there is absolutely nothing to validate that comment, but just an attempt to throw an insult in?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 128

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Well if you watched the TV News this evening (Not FOX) you heard the report he was tied to the Sovereign Citizens group. That is one of the far right groups.

The Sovereign Citizens has no relationship with Conservatism.

Hate to break the news to you but it is part of the far right just as the KKK is. Sadly the Reb. Conservatism has been taken over by the far right. That is why most true conservatives have left the Reb. party. You see most of the true cons. thinkers on CNN, and MSNBC. What is left are the same enablers who took Germany to dictatorship in the 1930, and they do the same to the US now. How little you know about what is going on.

Just to clarify things - what about Conservative political ideology does either the Sovereign Nation or the Klan represent?

I must admit, I cannot see the connection with Germany in the '30s, CNN or MSNBC. Seems like just an "automatic when logic is not available.

The far right has taken over the Reb. Conservative movement, and they changed it so now hate for other than white people is a big part of it. That is why the thinking Conservatives left and you now see them on CNN & MSNBC. You are correct you can not see the connection with Germany and that is why you are still part of the movement. The experts have told us that the far right enablers are mostly white KKK type, Uneducated, easy to lead, can not think for themselves. Sadly that is what makes up the far right now. That is the same group in Germany who allowed Hitler to come to power.

Yes, so you said. Now, what is it in Conservative ideology that equates to Sovereign Nation ideology? And please, just that without the side trips to CNN, MSNBC, KKK, Germany, Hitler, and your fantasy about the "Rebs.".

No questions from you untill you answer mine. The far right ideology is the same as the NAZI ideology. 

Nonsense.

The far right in the US has Trump, and in Germany it had Hitler.

Nonsense.

Now - what is your question? Or are you going to continue this silly game?

Yes the nonsense you refer to is over your head.

It would be more adult to explain your position rather than just say it is over my head. For example, "The far right in the US has Trump, and in Germany it had Hitler" - I see no connection between the President, Hitler and white males or AR15s. If you see a connection, please state it. And the statement itself - yes they did, yes we do - what does that mean.

Kudos
Views