Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Another Mass Murder by a White Male w/ AR-15

Message 21 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Of course the topic isn't about gays or white supremacists. Of course some don't like to actually receive answers to their silly questions.....oh well.  You asked and shame on me to have answered.  LOL!!!

The rest of your post isn't worthy of a response. But thanks for asking....

Still not a word about the topic but couldn't help to make it about another poster?   How adult!!  Shame. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 128

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Tex, please let us know when anti-gay groups and white supremacists start supporting Democratic ideals.  But guess what?  You got nothing.....

Democratic ideas?  No, "ideals".  Most know the difference.  Attempting to say that a person is oh well.wrong if they don't go along with social engineering, liberal ideas, etc?  More dishonesty.....no social engineering or "liberal ideas" were mentioned.  Why do you twist others words?  To what end?

It's telling that you prefer to support/defend White Supreamcists and those that hate gays.  Not very Christian like values.

Of course the topic isn't about gays or white supremacists. Of course some don't like to actually receive answers to their silly questions.....oh well.  You asked and shame on me to have answered.  LOL!!!

The rest of your post isn't worthy of a response. But thanks for asking....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Tex, please let us know when anti-gay groups and white supremacists start supporting Democratic ideals.  But guess what?  You got nothing.....

Democratic ideas?  No, "ideals".  Most know the difference.  Attempting to say that a person is wrong if they don't go along with social engineering, liberal ideas, etc?  More dishonesty.....no social engineering or "liberal ideas" were mentioned.  Why do you twist others words?  To what end?

It's telling that you prefer to support/defend White Supreamcists and those that hate gays.  Not very Christian like values.

Of course the topic isn't about gays or white supremacists.  And what would one that continually attacks and insults others know know about Christian-like values?  Can you point out the scriptures dealing with those attributes?  Doubtful.

I was wondering when you was going to get around to bringing that into the discussion. 

Further suggest that one who delights in pointing out other's misspellings and grammar should make sure that they are not guilty of the same vice....i.e. "Supreamcists".

Think it's about time to quit wasting bandwidth on this non-sensical exchange?

Have a nice afternoon Cents.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 128

@aruzinskywrote:

@john258wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@john258wrote:

... The far right ideology is the same as the NAZI ideology.  The far right in the US has Trump, and in Germany it had Hitler.

In support of your Lefty Lucy Nut theory, here is a Liberally doctored image, flashed briefly across the YouTube screen, so the viewer doesn't notice it is fake.

FakeHitlerPhoto.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqzUkvHlQ88 

Unlike Trump, both Hitler and Obama were smooth, inspirational speakers and good lemming leaders.  

Look at the photo used. You could put Trumps photo in and it would look the same as both do the same thing. Just ask Stormy. Our sad far right prove once again the experts correct about them. Uneducated, easy to lead, can not think for themselves etc. Thanks for proving that once again. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for proving my point that liberals are too stupid to notice that the image is fake as evidenced by the black halo around Hitler from bad image editing.

John, no worries.  He's just as his name says....a ruse.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 128

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Unlike Trump, both Hitler and Obama were smooth, inspirational speakers and good lemming leaders.

aruze, you wrote, "Black Lives Don't Matter".  That sounds more like trump and Hitler and not Obama.  Just saying.... 

Wrong. I made no such capitalization.  I was being satirically sarcastic of your opinion of me when I said, 'I'm sorry, I confused "nearly dead" with "barely dead" because black lives don't matter.' 

LOL....I have no opinion of you, but I do have views on your racist posts.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 128

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Democratic ideas?  No, "ideals".  Most know the difference.  Attempting to say that a person is wrong if they don't go along with social engineering, liberal ideas, etc?  More dishonesty.....no social engineering or "liberal ideas" were mentioned.  Why do you twist others words?  To what end?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 128

@rk9152wrote:

It is impossible to get into a rational discussion with you if every topic goes down to your your (sic) nonsense of Germany, Hitler, Nazis, fascists etc.

That's your usual cop-out response when you have nothing constructive to add. YOU claimed there were no similarities between Hitler and trump.  You were given several, so you whine and complain about terms used.  What a joke!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 128

@john258wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@john258wrote:

... The far right ideology is the same as the NAZI ideology.  The far right in the US has Trump, and in Germany it had Hitler.

In support of your Lefty Lucy Nut theory, here is a Liberally doctored image, flashed briefly across the YouTube screen, so the viewer doesn't notice it is fake.

FakeHitlerPhoto.jpg

Look at the photo used. You could put Trumps photo in and it would look the same as both do the same thing. Just ask Stormy. Our sad far right prove once again the experts correct about them. Uneducated, easy to lead, can not think for themselves etc. Thanks for proving that once again. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for proving my point that liberals are too stupid to notice that the image is fake as evidenced by the black halo around Hitler from bad image editing.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 128

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

aruze, you wrote, "Black Lives Don't Matter".  That sounds more like trump and Hitler and not Obama.  Just saying.... 

Wrong. I made no such capitalization.  I was being satirically sarcastic of your opinion of me when I said, 'I'm sorry, I confused "nearly dead" with "barely dead" because black lives don't matter.' 

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 128

@aruzinskywrote:

@john258wrote:

FakeHitlerPhoto.jpg

Kudos
Views