Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

Message 51 of 70

@MIseker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

Just saying....

AGREED.  but watch the denial...

Deny what? They used the "She wanted it" defense and it was accepted. I wonder where all the feminists are?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 70

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

Just saying....

And just how does that address the current information on that case? Sounds like you had a left over meme to get out of the way.

Just asking......

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 70

@KidBoy2 wrote:

It was not fake news...the news was pertinent when it was reported. Would you want the news media to have to wait until they have a trial before they can report a story?  Nope!  But I do expect intelligent people to wait until the facts to come out before they judge and attack the "victims" with hatefilled rhetoric.  But thanks for asking.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 70

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

False information can be spread as much by omission as by actually saying something.

You've noticed !

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 70
NerdyMom posted..

It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities. And those are the nature of the threats made to the school and other public officials.

=============================================

No it's not just conservatives that realize what sanctuary cities are about....its most law abiding citizens regardless of party affilation.

It was not fake news...the news was pertinent when it was reported. Would you want the news media to have to wait until they have a trial before they can report a story?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 70

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

It can sound however you want, AWESOME!  Thanks! but of course you are not located in the area to be aware of local news reports. NOTHING I said had anything to do with local reports.  This became international news rather quickly.  Much like you are another one who has no initimate knowledge of everyday in the state. You have no idea what I know, so making assmptions about others doesn't seem very wise. How many news reports about killings in the area, etc, and the culprit has hightailed it to Mexico that you haven't read. You tell me.  You seem to think you know more about what I know or don't know than I do.

And of course because those two boys are illegal immigrants the crocodile tears are flowing from the liberal Amen corner. Of course, a very biased comment with no facts to support it.

And of course the attempt to change a comment to racial prejudice.  It is what it is. But whatever it takes, RIGHT?  Nope.  It is what it is.  RIGHT?

Hard to read your posts with all the parsing. So must not be important.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 70

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A very interesting point - underage. I wonder how the Prosecutor dodged that?

--

So is "being black".

And we do have illegals committing crimes here also, they commit crimes and then slip back across the border.  That  might be one reason some claim that very few crimes are committed by them. I find it funny when some suggest statistical facts are a "claim"  When automobiles or firearms are stolen it's a good bet they end up quickly in Mexico. Sounds like a racially biased comment to me.

It can sound however you want, AWESOME!  Thanks! but of course you are not located in the area to be aware of local news reports. NOTHING I said had anything to do with local reports.  This became international news rather quickly.  Much like you are another one who has no initimate knowledge of everyday in the state. You have no idea what I know, so making assmptions about others doesn't seem very wise. How many news reports about killings in the area, etc, and the culprit has hightailed it to Mexico that you haven't read. You tell me.  You seem to think you know more about what I know or don't know than I do.

And of course because those two boys are illegal immigrants the crocodile tears are flowing from the liberal Amen corner. Of course, a very biased comment with no facts to support it.

And of course the attempt to change a comment to racial prejudice.  It is what it is. But whatever it takes, RIGHT?  Nope.  It is what it is.  RIGHT?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 70

It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities. And those are the nature of the threats made to the school and other public officials.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/education/threats-and-safety-conce...

It's not statutory rape in Maryland. 14 year olds can consent if the partner is four years older or less.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 70

It is pathetic that RW et al refuse to admit that they sold this as an "illegal immigrant" story.    In fact, the "writer" wasn't really writing anything, they were reposting an article word for word from MRC.

Who is MRC:   it heralds itself  via its mission statement:  The mission of the Media Research Center is to create a media culture in America where truth and liberty flourish.  

Obviously that is not the truth...but the RW doesn't seem to care about truth.    In fact, they rush to get out a salacious story that is designed to inflame their readers - and sadly, the author of the thread apparently bought the story and decided to spread the hate / resentment of anyone who is not WASP.

Thanks for reminding people of the trait that some continue to display here, as the topic moved quickly away from the fact that the reports were wrong, no mea culpa, etc, just distraction, distraction, distraction.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 70

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A very interesting point - underage. I wonder how the Prosecutor dodged that?

--

So is "being black".

And we do have illegals committing crimes here also, they commit crimes and then slip back across the border.  That  might be one reason some claim that very few crimes are committed by them. I find it funny when some suggest statistical facts are a "claim"  When automobiles or firearms are stolen it's a good bet they end up quickly in Mexico. Sounds like a racially biased comment to me.

It can sound however you want, but of course you are not located in the area to be aware of local news reports.  Much like you are another one who has no initimate knowledge of everyday in the state.  How many news reports about killings in the area, etc, and the culprit has hightailed it to Mexico that you haven't read. 

And of course because those two boys are illegal immigrants the crocodile tears are flowing from the liberal Amen corner.

And of course the attempt to change a comment to racial prejudice.  But whatever it takes, RIGHT?

Kudos
Views