Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
378
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

378 Views
Message 41 of 70
NerdyMom posted..

Liberals absolutely support our current framework dealing with illegal immigrants.

=============================================

No they do not. If they did there would not be any sanctuary cities were all the Mayors are liberals.

It boils down to the fact that conservatives believe in our laws and working with ICE ...the liberal Mayors want their police to do their best to let illegals go...that should be up to ICE.

Do you think it's OK for the liberal mayors to harbor illegals by not informing ICE? I think it says the liberals are more interested in votes than protecting our citizens...and their actions bare that out.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
378
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
373
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

373 Views
Message 42 of 70

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

 

Just saying....


And just how does that address the current information on that case? It doesn't and no one suggested it did.  It addresses the "blind hatred" by Conservatives.  But thanks for asking.


You're welcome. "Blind hatred"???? Imagine defending the rape of a 14 year old, just to be able to post that.


More strawman distortion of facts.  Consensual sex isn't rape; that's why charges were dropped.  It's sure fun watching one chase his own tail....

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
373
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
384
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

384 Views
Message 43 of 70

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities. And those are the nature of the threats made to the school and other public officials.

=============================================

No it's not just conservatives that realize what sanctuary cities are about....its most law abiding citizens regardless of party affilation.

It was not fake news...the news was pertinent when it was reported. Would you want the news media to have to wait until they have a trial before they can report a story?


I'm talking about this jurisdiction, where I live.   Where I watched the chaos that ensued after the arrests.   Liberals absolutely support our current framework dealing with illegal immigrants.  

 

I never said it was fake news.  I said the system worked.   The media can always report on arrests, and our police work closely with media.  What I vehemently object to are the disgusting, vulgar, filthy threats directed at school officials and others, for no reason other than the fact the two defendants were undocumented.  These people were justifiably angry over what seemed to be a horrific crime, but they couldn't manage their anger in a mature way.    The more polite comments demanded that Dr. Smith resign, and there hadn't even been a trial.    Do I believe any of the miserable people who called and emailed threats will now apologize?  I'm not holding my breath.... 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
384
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
381
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

381 Views
Message 44 of 70

The boy's victory might be just a short one:

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/05/maryland-teen-rape-case-charges-dropped/31...

 

Although the rape charges were dropped, the teens now face child pornography charges.

McCarthy said the 18-year-old will be charged with possession of child pornography, which carries a potential sentence of up to five years.

 

The 17-year-old came to the U.S. from El Salvador to live with relatives who are U.S. citizens after his adoptive grandmother died in El Salvador, leaving him alone there, his lawyers said. Mena said Friday that immigration proceedings have been initiated against him but they will fight to keep him in the country.

 

Deportation proceedings are still pending against Sanchez-Milian, who is from Guatemala.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
381
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
381
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

381 Views
Message 45 of 70

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

 

Just saying....


And just how does that address the current information on that case? It doesn't and no one suggested it did.  It addresses the "blind hatred" by Conservatives.  But thanks for asking.


You're welcome. "Blind hatred"???? Imagine defending the rape of a 14 year old, just to be able to post that.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
381
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
380
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

380 Views
Message 46 of 70

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

 

Just saying....


AGREED.  but watch the denial...

 


Deny what? They used the "She wanted it" defense and it was accepted. I wonder where all the feminists are?


NEWS FLASH!  She DID want it and that's why charges were droppred.


Look out, the feminists are coming, the feminists are coming. 

 

And beyond that - "She wanted it" - a 14 year old girl. Disgusting.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
380
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
383
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

383 Views
Message 47 of 70

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

 

Just saying....


AGREED.  but watch the denial...

 

And how....it already has from the usual suspects.  You knew it was coming.  For some, objectivity is a significant challenge.

 



I have not seen any denials. Of course not, you're in denial.  Possibly you could be more specific. Not necessary. And maybe you could clear the air on "the usual suspects" who are denying anything. Again, not necessary.

 

Or maybe you are just trying to deflect attention from the successful use of the "She wanted it" defense regarding an attack on a...what was it......14 year old girl???  Wrong again....there was no "attack".


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
383
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
378
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

378 Views
Message 48 of 70

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

 

Just saying....


And just how does that address the current information on that case? It doesn't and no one suggested it did.  It addresses the "blind hatred" by Conservatives.  But thanks for asking.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
378
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
354
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

354 Views
Message 49 of 70

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

 

Just saying....


AGREED.  but watch the denial...

 

And how....it already has from the usual suspects.  You knew it was coming.  For some, objectivity is a significant challenge.

 



I have not seen any denials. Possibly you could be more specific. And maybe you could clear the air on "the usual suspects" who are denying anything.

 

Or maybe you are just trying to deflect attention from the successful use of the "She wanted it" defense regarding an attack on a...what was it......14 year old girl???

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
354
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
334
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

334 Views
Message 50 of 70

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

 

Just saying....


AGREED.  but watch the denial...

 


Deny what? They used the "She wanted it" defense and it was accepted. I wonder where all the feminists are?


NEWS FLASH!  She DID want it and that's why charges were droppred.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
334
Views