Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
446
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

446 Views
Message 31 of 70

@KidBoy2 wrote:


Its time that more concerned citizens "freak out" about the liberal big city Mayors that will not work with ICE to keep our country safe. Its not just conservatives that want our country safe for the illegals that have committed serious crimes.

Fake news ... there is a lot of threads that are fake...like this one.
Problem is Kidboy, Conservatives only whine about crime when it suits them.  Most want to address crime regardless if it's committed by an illegal or a citizen,  Your post seems to only address illegals.  That's very typical.  There are over 300,000 rapes in this country each year and you only post about this one, which was proven not to be rape.
And your "law and order" President only wants to fight crime when he's not involved, like withholding evidence about Flynn.  It's quite hypocritical of Conservatives. Just like the topic about the cop who shot and killed a kid and then lied that the car was a threat as the body cam showed it was driving away.  Another lying Conservative....they're everywhere.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
446
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
435
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

435 Views
Message 32 of 70

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities. And those are the nature of the threats made to the school and other public officials.

========================================================

"It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities"

Its time that more concerned citizens "freak out" about the liberal big city Mayors that will not work with ICE to keep our country safe. Its not just conservatives that want our country safe for the illegals that have committed serious crimes.

Fake news ... there is a lot of threads that are fake...like this one.


Liberals are quick to defend sanctuary cities that protect criminals (usually Democrat criminals) to bolster their voting base.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
435
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
430
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

430 Views
Message 33 of 70
NerdyMom posted..

It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities. And those are the nature of the threats made to the school and other public officials.

========================================================

"It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities"

Its time that more concerned citizens "freak out" about the liberal big city Mayors that will not work with ICE to keep our country safe. Its not just conservatives that want our country safe for the illegals that have committed serious crimes.

Fake news ... there is a lot of threads that are fake...like this one.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
430
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
427
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

427 Views
Message 34 of 70

Facts rarely matter to some posters...


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
427
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
427
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

427 Views
Message 35 of 70

rk9152 wrote:  "A very interesting point - underage. I wonder how the Prosecutor dodged that?"

 

Because of Maryland law in order to have a "statutory rape" they would have to be a full 4 years older than the girl.  They are not and thus could not be charged.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
427
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
428
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

428 Views
Message 36 of 70

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

 

Just saying....


And just how does that address the current information on that case? It doesn't and no one suggested it did.  It addresses the "blind hatred" by Conservatives.  But thanks for asking.


You're welcome. "Blind hatred"???? Imagine defending the rape of a 14 year old, just to be able to post that.


More strawman distortion of facts.  Consensual sex isn't rape; that's why charges were dropped.  It's sure fun watching one chase his own tail....

 


It is hard to believe that someone would adopt the "She was asking for it" approach to the rape of a 14 year old and hide behind a silly picture. What's hard to believe is someone equating "she was asking for it" with a finding by law enforcement that the act was consensual. Intellectual dishonesty is so boorish.

 

More amazing - where are the feminists? - where are those that constantly assault Republicans as "sexist"? WOW, what's more amazing is the constant baiting of others.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
428
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
424
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

424 Views
Message 37 of 70

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

 

Just saying....


And just how does that address the current information on that case? It doesn't and no one suggested it did.  It addresses the "blind hatred" by Conservatives.  But thanks for asking.


You're welcome. "Blind hatred"???? Imagine defending the rape of a 14 year old, just to be able to post that.


More strawman distortion of facts.  Consensual sex isn't rape; that's why charges were dropped.  It's sure fun watching one chase his own tail....

 


It is hard to believe that someone would adopt the "She was asking for it" approach to the rape of a 14 year old and hide behind a silly picture.

 

More amazing - where are the feminists? - where are those that constantly assault Republicans as "sexist"? Just imagine the result of a Republican offering that defense for a non-illegal immigrant.


Except in this case she DID aks for it, even participating in the planning of exactly when and where. That's why all charges of criminal assault were DROPPED by the DA. Where's the RW apology for calling the boys "rapists" on national TV? Oh, wait, they're still illegals, so RWers will demand prosecution and deportation because of their blind hatred of all minorities.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
424
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
428
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

428 Views
Message 38 of 70

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

What most heard that were actually paying attention was the hate filled comments about hideous criminal activity by illegal immigrants.  Of course, Conservatives CHOOSE to ignore the FACT illegal immigrants commit far less hate crimes and violent crimes than legal residents. 

 

Just saying....


And just how does that address the current information on that case? It doesn't and no one suggested it did.  It addresses the "blind hatred" by Conservatives.  But thanks for asking.


You're welcome. "Blind hatred"???? Imagine defending the rape of a 14 year old, just to be able to post that.


More strawman distortion of facts.  Consensual sex isn't rape; that's why charges were dropped.  It's sure fun watching one chase his own tail....

 


It is hard to believe that someone would adopt the "She was asking for it" approach to the rape of a 14 year old and hide behind a silly picture.

 

More amazing - where are the feminists? - where are those that constantly assault Republicans as "sexist"? Just imagine the result of a Republican offering that defense for a non-illegal immigrant.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
428
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
453
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

453 Views
Message 39 of 70

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

Liberals absolutely support our current framework dealing with illegal immigrants.

=============================================

No they do not. If they did there would not be any sanctuary cities were all the Mayors are liberals.

It boils down to the fact that conservatives believe in our laws and working with ICE ...the liberal Mayors want their police to do their best to let illegals go...that should be up to ICE.

Do you think it's OK for the liberal mayors to harbor illegals by not informing ICE? I think it says the liberals are more interested in votes than protecting our citizens...and their actions bare that out.


You forgot to quote the whole thing:

 

"I'm talking about this jurisdiction, where I live.   Where I watched the chaos that ensued after the arrests.   Liberals absolutely support our current framework dealing with illegal immigrants." 

 

So yes, they do support what we do.  That's the beauty of local government, right?  If they didn't like it, they could vote it out.  

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
453
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
467
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

467 Views
Message 40 of 70

@NerdyMom wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities. And those are the nature of the threats made to the school and other public officials.

=============================================

No it's not just conservatives that realize what sanctuary cities are about....its most law abiding citizens regardless of party affilation.

It was not fake news...the news was pertinent when it was reported. Would you want the news media to have to wait until they have a trial before they can report a story?


I'm talking about this jurisdiction, where I live.   Where I watched the chaos that ensued after the arrests.   Liberals absolutely support our current framework dealing with illegal immigrants.  

 

I never said it was fake news.  I said the system worked.  

 

You're absolutely right, NerdyMom.  That's exactly what you posted.

 

I said it was "fake news" and it was.  Here's what the topic poster posted, "An illegal alien and a minor raped a 14-year-old girl in the bathroom of a D.C.-area high school last Thursday, just months after arriving in the country unlawfully and enrolling in classes." in the initial thread.  He didn't post they were accused of rape or charged with rape; he posted they "raped a 14 year-old girl."  It's a lie...."Fake News".  And then he expressed his view based on the lie.  Sad.

 

 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
467
Views