Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
516
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

516 Views
Message 21 of 70

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Nothappening---mayors of sanctuary cities claim that the undocumented are the least of their problems with regard to crime. Can you prove otherwise.  What i am telling you is that your claim of high crime on the part of undocumented people is NOTHAPPENING!!


Mayors of sanctuary cities have as their constituents - Democrats. They are pandering to those that will reelect them without thinking.  I never pointed out that the crime of undocumented was high but, if you want to believe so, go ahead.  I just don't understand why liberal (Democrats) want to protect criminals other than those criminals vote Democrat.  Probably some of those illegal aliens (criminals) are voting too since the left doesn't want id at the polls.


I'm not sure you understand that the term "Sanctuary City" was a Right Wing term to describe those cities who will not report their residents who have had contact with the police to ICE.  These residents may have been arrested for petty crimes but not yet convicted. They may be the victims of crimes and have reported them to the police. They may be witnesses to crimes and are assisting the police.  If an "illegal" is convicted of a felony, they will, usually, be reported to ICE. 

 

The cities believe they have not the resources (money) to be enforcing federal law and have seen cooperation with these communities drop in cities who have cooperated with ICE. 

 

The ICE agents do their thing and spend their resources. The local authorities do their thing and spend their own resources. The Republicans continue to be unable to legislate a new immigration policy.  All is well with the world. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
516
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
530
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

530 Views
Message 22 of 70

@pc6063 wrote:

Nothappening---mayors of sanctuary cities claim that the undocumented are the least of their problems with regard to crime. Can you prove otherwise.  What i am telling you is that your claim of high crime on the part of undocumented people is NOTHAPPENING!!


Mayors of sanctuary cities have as their constituents - Democrats. They are pandering to those that will reelect them without thinking.  I never pointed out that the crime of undocumented was high but, if you want to believe so, go ahead.  I just don't understand why liberal (Democrats) want to protect criminals other than those criminals vote Democrat.  Probably some of those illegal aliens (criminals) are voting too since the left doesn't want id at the polls.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
530
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
532
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

532 Views
Message 23 of 70
Not posted..

Any facts to prove your biased opinion? The cities are the ones that are sanctuary cities (not the rural areas)- all bastions of the radical left. Any more questions?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WND EXCLUSIVE
DATA IN! SANCTUARY CITIES HAVE HIGHER CRIME RATES
Actual statistics show disparities with other municipalities grow over time
Published: 04/09/2017 at 7:24 PM

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/data-in-sanctuary-cities-have-higher-crime-rates/#HlmETJ3Mc6qi4vEQ.99

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




Sanctuary Shame: Running List Violent Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants

Read more: http://kogo.iheart.com/onair/the-demaio-report-56776/sanctuary-shame-running-list-violent-crimes-156...
California politicians are passing Sanctuary City laws to shield violent criminals from deportation by the federal government. Many of the criminals that are protected by Sanctuary Cities end up being released from local custody and go on to commit more serious crimes in the community.

Unfortunately, opponents of Sanctuary City laws are losing the communications war. Sanctuary City advocates and liberal media outlets are shifting the public debate from the violent criminals protected by Sanctuary Cities to emotional stories of innocent “Dreamers” they want to protect.

If we want to defeat Sanctuary City policies, we must win the communications battle, says Carl DeMaio – former San Diego City Councilman and host of KOGO’s afternoon talk show.

“It is time we end Sanctuary City policies by putting out the names and mugshots of violent criminals who have been released back into our communities to commit more serious crimes,” DeMaio says.

Hard data shows that illegal immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than legal residents. Illegal immigrants account for less than 3% of the population in the US, but account for 13.6% of all offenders sentenced for crimes, 12% of murder sentences, 20% of kidnapping sentences, and 16% of drug trafficking sentences.

Read more: http://kogo.iheart.com/onair/the-demaio-report-56776/sanctuary-shame-running-list-violent-crimes-156...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Many on the left do not want to face the truth about their beloved Sanctuary Cities. Its time they wake up.

How would you like to be a Police Officer in a Sanctuary City were you could not do your job because of the left wing Mayor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanctuary city
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the United States and Canada, a sanctuary city is a city that limits its cooperation with the national government effort to enforce immigration law. Leaders of sanctuary cities want to reduce the fear of deportation and possible family break-up among people who are in the country illegally so that such people will be more willing to report crimes, use health and social services, and enroll their children in school. Municipal policies include prohibiting police or city employees from questioning people about their immigration status and refusing requests by federal immigration authorities to detain people beyond their release date, if they were jailed for breaking local law.



Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
532
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
524
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

524 Views
Message 24 of 70

nothappening-- I can see how you can think that there are "fake threads," if you say that pertaining to this one.  The incident turned out to be "fake."

The intent of the thread was "fake" with regard to the intent of just sharing news, when it was clearly an attempt to make others believe racist propaganda. 

I can understand how this could happen, though because there are also a lot of "fake news" sites which perpetuate the falsehoods  put forth.  FOX, Breitbart, the Beacon are just a few.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
524
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
526
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

526 Views
Message 25 of 70

Nothappening---mayors of sanctuary cities claim that the undocumented are the least of their problems with regard to crime. Can you prove otherwise.  What i am telling you is that your claim of high crime on the part of undocumented people is NOTHAPPENING!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
526
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
527
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

527 Views
Message 26 of 70

Cent--You are right, trying to show others who couldn't see how horrible undocumented workers are, what terrible things they do, was the true hateful reason behind the original post.  It was as obvious as a pimple on a teenager's face.  If you remember correctly, some of us responded by posting stories of horrific things done by white American citizens.  Hate, bias, and racism are always very easy to detect.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
527
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
524
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

524 Views
Message 27 of 70

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities. And those are the nature of the threats made to the school and other public officials.

========================================================

"It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities"

Its time that more concerned citizens "freak out" about the liberal big city Mayors that will not work with ICE to keep our country safe. Its not just conservatives that want our country safe for the illegals that have committed serious crimes.

Fake news ... there is a lot of threads that are fake...like this one.


Liberals are quick to defend sanctuary cities that protect criminals (usually Democrat criminals) to bolster their voting base.

 

Any facts to support your biased opinion, NOT?


Any facts to prove your biased opinion?  The cities are the ones that are sanctuary cities (not the rural areas)- all bastions of the radical left.  Any more questions?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
524
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
521
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

521 Views
Message 28 of 70

@creppelrm wrote:

In the old days it was called propaganda.  HItler used it against the Jews, Russians, everyone he thought wasn't of the Aryan race.  He even had a minister of propaganda.  And everyone who wasn't Aryan was the cause of Germany's problems.   Sounds familiar?


Sound familiar?  Sure does.  Trump uses it against the media, the intelligence community, NATO, immigrants, as well as political opponents (Cruz's father for example) anyone who didn't/doesn't agree with him. He too has a minister of propaganda in Bannon, Conway and Spicer, though Bannon has been silenced by Trumps son-in-law, Conway was silenced by her legs being amputated and Spicer?  Well, he's the joke of the day, every day.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
521
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
520
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

520 Views
Message 29 of 70

In the old days it was called propaganda.  HItler used it against the Jews, Russians, everyone he thought wasn't of the Aryan race.  He even had a minister of propaganda.  And everyone who wasn't Aryan was the cause of Germany's problems.   Sounds familiar?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
520
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
519
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

519 Views
Message 30 of 70

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities. And those are the nature of the threats made to the school and other public officials.

========================================================

"It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities"

Its time that more concerned citizens "freak out" about the liberal big city Mayors that will not work with ICE to keep our country safe. Its not just conservatives that want our country safe for the illegals that have committed serious crimes.

Fake news ... there is a lot of threads that are fake...like this one.


Liberals are quick to defend sanctuary cities that protect criminals (usually Democrat criminals) to bolster their voting base.

 

Any facts to support your biased opinion, NOT?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
519
Views