Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Another Fake News Topic By a Conservative Poster Here

Message 1 of 70

Cent--BAM!! Right on point!  Nice to see clear, intelligent thinking!! thank you!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 70

Thank you, PC. When someone only fills themselves with political lies and disinformation, it's clear why that's all they can regurgitate.

Image result for garbage in garbage out

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 70

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities. And those are the nature of the threats made to the school and other public officials.

========================================================

"It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities"

Its time that more concerned citizens "freak out" about the liberal big city Mayors that will not work with ICE to keep our country safe. Its not just conservatives that want our country safe for the illegals that have committed serious crimes.

Fake news ... there is a lot of threads that are fake...like this one.

Liberals are quick to defend sanctuary cities that protect criminals (usually Democrat criminals) to bolster their voting base.

Any facts to support your biased opinion, NOT?

Any facts to prove your biased opinion?  Which opinion would you like the facts?  The cities are the ones that are sanctuary cities (not the rural areas)- all bastions of the radical left.  Any more questions? I guess you choose to discard the real facts, most have many Conservatives as well.  You have zero facts that the criminals are Democrats.  Many biased folks make similiar assumptions.

Any proof that the criminals in the sanctuary cities are conservatives?  I didn't think so.  That's exactly why the liberal mayors are protecting their constituents ( the liberal thugs).

Thanks, NOT for showing your view is NOT support by facts but just your personal opinion.  I suggest you consider your "sources".  I'd bet they are quite biased or bigoted, just as Fox, Limblah and Hannity are (biased/bigoted).

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 70

Cent--thank you for your multiple posts on this subject. Thank you for your intelligent on point thinking.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 70

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities. And those are the nature of the threats made to the school and other public officials.

========================================================

"It's conservatives because that's who freaks out over sanctuary cities"

Its time that more concerned citizens "freak out" about the liberal big city Mayors that will not work with ICE to keep our country safe. Its not just conservatives that want our country safe for the illegals that have committed serious crimes.

Fake news ... there is a lot of threads that are fake...like this one.

Liberals are quick to defend sanctuary cities that protect criminals (usually Democrat criminals) to bolster their voting base.

Any facts to support your biased opinion, NOT?

Any facts to prove your biased opinion?  Which opinion would you like the facts?  The cities are the ones that are sanctuary cities (not the rural areas)- all bastions of the radical left.  Any more questions? I guess you choose to discard the real facts, most have many Conservatives as well.  You have zero facts that the criminals are Democrats.  Many biased folks make similiar assumptions.

Any proof that the criminals in the sanctuary cities are conservatives?  I didn't think so.  That's exactly why the liberal mayors are protecting their constituents ( the liberal thugs).

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 70

@Richva wrote:

The tenth amendment to the Constitution expressly states that the federal government does not have the authority to command local resources.

--

Of course if the states are violating federal laws then there is nothing against the government withholding funds is there?

Your last paragraph about storm troopers sounds more like a personal opinion then a valid reason about recruitment.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 70

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:
pc6063-so let me get this straight -I don't think mayors get together from sanctuary cities to tell any lies.  I think they protect their liberal criminal constituents so they can reelect them at the next election.  Yes, I believe they are all Democrat mayors or a phony RINO.

The tenth amendment to the Constitution expressly states that the federal government does not have the authority to command local resources. This was upheld when the Federal Government tried to get state and local authorities to round up escaped slaves.  It is ironic how similar this situation is to that time.   You seem to think these are all hardened criminals when most have simply immigrated to our country to build a better life. Certainly not all are perfect and if they commit a major crime, ICE is notified.  To break up families for reporting a crime, for too many traffic citations, or when they come in (at the request of the district attorney) to testify, they are allowed to come and go unmolested. 

One of the reasons ICE is having so much trouble recruiting agents is the perception in the community that they are storm troopers.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 70

@KidBoy2 wrote:

"a sanctuary city is a city that limits its cooperation with the national government effort to enforce immigration law"

and you are OK with that? If so why?  Yes, we pay for services with our Fed tax dollars, I expect them to deliver on that commitment.  I don't expect the feds to enforce or help my city to enforce it's laws and ordinances.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 70

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Nothappening---mayors of sanctuary cities claim that the undocumented are the least of their problems with regard to crime. Can you prove otherwise.  What i am telling you is that your claim of high crime on the part of undocumented people is NOTHAPPENING!!

Mayors of sanctuary cities have as their constituents - Democrats. That sounds like the thought process of trump....every mayor has constituents that are both Dems AND repubs.....no wonder trump only caters to his base; no one else exists in the minds of his base; eventhough he claimed he'd br President for all Americans.....NOT!!!!  They are pandering to those that will reelect them without thinking.  Another piece of FAKE information....they can't vote.  Oh yeah, must be one of the 5 million who voted illegally.....bawahahahaha.  How's Pence doing on his assignment?

I never pointed out that the crime of undocumented was high but, if you want to believe so, go ahead.  I just don't understand why liberal (Democrats) want to protect criminals other than those criminals vote Democrat.  A sign of Fox brainwashing.....it's called human rights, NOT.  Did you read Kidboy's post that included the definition?  Probably some of those illegal aliens (criminals) are voting too since the left doesn't want id at the polls.  Of course, another biased view not supported by any facts....but it must be true because someone said it was.  Most documented cases and arrests in the US for voter fraud were perpetuated by Trump supporters.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 70

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Not posted..

Any facts to prove your biased opinion? The cities are the ones that are sanctuary cities (not the rural areas)- all bastions of the radical left. Any more questions?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WND EXCLUSIVE
DATA IN! SANCTUARY CITIES HAVE HIGHER CRIME RATES
Actual statistics show disparities with other municipalities grow over time
Published: 04/09/2017 at 7:24 PM

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/data-in-sanctuary-cities-have-higher-crime-rates/#HlmETJ3Mc6qi4vEQ.99

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sanctuary Shame: Running List Violent Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants

Read more: http://kogo.iheart.com/onair/the-demaio-report-56776/sanctuary-shame-running-list-violent-crimes-156...
California politicians are passing Sanctuary City laws to shield violent criminals from deportation by the federal government. Many of the criminals that are protected by Sanctuary Cities end up being released from local custody and go on to commit more serious crimes in the community.

Unfortunately, opponents of Sanctuary City laws are losing the communications war. Sanctuary City advocates and liberal media outlets are shifting the public debate from the violent criminals protected by Sanctuary Cities to emotional stories of innocent “Dreamers” they want to protect.

If we want to defeat Sanctuary City policies, we must win the communications battle, says Carl DeMaio – former San Diego City Councilman and host of KOGO’s afternoon talk show.

“It is time we end Sanctuary City policies by putting out the names and mugshots of violent criminals who have been released back into our communities to commit more serious crimes,” DeMaio says.

Hard data shows that illegal immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than legal residents. Illegal immigrants account for less than 3% of the population in the US, but account for 13.6% of all offenders sentenced for crimes, 12% of murder sentences, 20% of kidnapping sentences, and 16% of drug trafficking sentences.

Read more: http://kogo.iheart.com/onair/the-demaio-report-56776/sanctuary-shame-running-list-violent-crimes-156...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Many on the left do not want to face the truth about their beloved Sanctuary Cities. Its time they wake up.

How would you like to be a Police Officer in a Sanctuary City were you could not do your job because of the left wing Mayor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanctuary city
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the United States and Canada, a sanctuary city is a city that limits its cooperation with the national government effort to enforce immigration law. Leaders of sanctuary cities want to reduce the fear of deportation and possible family break-up among people who are in the country illegally so that such people will be more willing to report crimes, use health and social services, and enroll their children in school. Municipal policies include prohibiting police or city employees from questioning people about their immigration status and refusing requests by federal immigration authorities to detain people beyond their release date, if they were jailed for breaking local law.

Thank you Kidboy.  Your post proves NOT's claims were a biased opinion.

Kudos
Views