Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Kudos
Views

Re: Another Example of GOP "Pig Like" Behavior....

Message 1 of 77

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 77

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Jim Crow is a bit obscure. But the DNC did "fix" their own primaries. Then there is the Broward County fiasco.

The Broward County fiasco, in which the Republican candidates won? That fiasco? Boy, I guess those Broward County folks are really inept.

I live in Florida. I am a poll watcher and helped with the recount in Sarasota County. I also follow politics quite closely and to no one's surprise, it is common knowledge that election workers around the state routinely reject mail ballots in Democratic-held areas because the signatures don't match. Naturally these workers are highly-trained handwriting experts ... not.

As for the DNC, they didn't fix a **bleep** thing, and even if they did, it's a PRIVATE ENTITY, not a public one. If they want to favor the candidate who was a long-term Democrat and raised millions for the PRIVATE organization, as opposed to the guy who just showed up on the doorstep at the last second before the primaries, well, I can't really blame them. And I voted for Bernie in the primary.

If that's all you've got, I think you've proved my point. It's all on Republicans who cheat over and over.

Thanks!

Is it your point that fiascoes such as Broward County are fine as long as a Republican wins? And then there is the "fix' that the DNC pulled on it's own primaries.

Um, no. I just addressed the DNC. I'm sure you can read it above. Not a scandal, except for those Berniebros who don't know squat about the political process because they only just noticed it yesterday. And righties who think they've uncovered another conspiracy like chemtrails or something.

And no, it's not fine. I'm saying that since the GOP won, those Dems you're accusing must have been really bad at cheating. Or else they didn't do anything to cheat at all ... which is far more likely.

Thus I've dismissed both of your examples. Better luck next time.

What are you ranting about - no one just discovered the "fix" by the DNC?

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 77

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Jim Crow is a bit obscure. But the DNC did "fix" their own primaries. Then there is the Broward County fiasco.

The Broward County fiasco, in which the Republican candidates won? That fiasco? Boy, I guess those Broward County folks are really inept.

I live in Florida. I am a poll watcher and helped with the recount in Sarasota County. I also follow politics quite closely and to no one's surprise, it is common knowledge that election workers around the state routinely reject mail ballots in Democratic-held areas because the signatures don't match. Naturally these workers are highly-trained handwriting experts ... not.

As for the DNC, they didn't fix a **bleep** thing, and even if they did, it's a PRIVATE ENTITY, not a public one. If they want to favor the candidate who was a long-term Democrat and raised millions for the PRIVATE organization, as opposed to the guy who just showed up on the doorstep at the last second before the primaries, well, I can't really blame them. And I voted for Bernie in the primary.

If that's all you've got, I think you've proved my point. It's all on Republicans who cheat over and over.

Thanks!

Is it your point that fiascoes such as Broward County are fine as long as a Republican wins? And then there is the "fix' that the DNC pulled on it's own primaries.

Um, no. I just addressed the DNC. I'm sure you can read it above. Not a scandal, except for those Berniebros who don't know squat about the political process because they only just noticed it yesterday. And righties who think they've uncovered another conspiracy like chemtrails or something.

And no, it's not fine. I'm saying that since the GOP won, those Dems you're accusing must have been really bad at cheating. Or else they didn't do anything to cheat at all ... which is far more likely.

Thus I've dismissed both of your examples. Better luck next time.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 77

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Thanks!

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 77

@rk9152 wrote:

This seems a bit lame coming from supporters of the Party that declared the "Resistance" after losing an election and had their pussyhat brigade out marching even before the inauguration.

Defending our Democracy from being destroyed by a hostile foreign power that rigged an election to place THEIR totally compromised candidate in the White House is the epitome of Patriotism.

Defending that totally compromised POTUS is the epitome of TREASON

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 77

@rk9152 wrote:

Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 77

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

It appears that any intellectual honesty can no longer be expected from most Conservatives....maybe that's why they never provide factual details or references.

When one adopts an attitude of, "Agree with me or you are a Nazi, fascist, racist, homophobe, sexist, alt-right, etc." the concept of "factual details" does get a bit blurred.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 77

It appears that any intellectual honesty can no longer be expected from most Conservatives....maybe that's why they never provide factual details or references.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 77

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

Please check out current events on the news for those areas. 

And we can throw in Florida, Georgia, and Texas for voting irregularities.

Real lack of Patriot behavior!

Never Forget 

Yep - it's not new and it's not Party specific. 

And yet ... it is.

Sheesh. Did you think no one would call you on that whopper?

O.K. - call me on it. Is this really the first time that chicanery was claimed in an election?

Of course not. But all of the ones in my lifetime -- and yes, I'm old enough to join AARP -- have been executed by Republicans.

Starting with Nixon.

And off the top of my head I can't think of anything the Dems did in this century or the last one. I'd go into the whole Jim Crow thing, but I know you're one of those righties who simply cannot grasp the simple fact that the Democratic Party of the early 20th century was the conservative American party, not the progressive party of today.

Progressives/liberals have nothing on conservatives when it comes to fraud. GOP cheating is as common as white bread.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 77

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

Please check out current events on the news for those areas. 

And we can throw in Florida, Georgia, and Texas for voting irregularities.

Real lack of Patriot behavior!

Never Forget 

Yep - it's not new and it's not Party specific. 

And yet ... it is.

Sheesh. Did you think no one would call you on that whopper?

O.K. - call me on it. Is this really the first time that chicanery was claimed in an election?

Of course not. But all of the ones in my lifetime -- and yes, I'm old enough to join AARP -- have been executed by Republicans.

Starting with Nixon.

And off the top of my head I can't think of anything the Dems did in this century or the last one. I'd go into the whole Jim Crow thing, but I know you're one of those righties who simply cannot grasp the simple fact that the Democratic Party of the early 20th century was the conservative American party, not the progressive party of today.

Progressives/liberals have nothing on conservatives when it comes to fraud. GOP cheating is as common as white bread.

Kudos
Views