Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

Message 41 of 42

@CS402050 wrote:

Another piece of black trash who I bet voted for Hillary....obviously he doesn't understand the term "liberty".  What an embarrassment to REAL Americans/patriots.

Most all crimes are perpetuated by black males.  It's not a racist statement; it's a fact according to the FBI.  Pointing out another crime was initiated by a black male has become redundant; just as murders are most always black.  I think blacks are a greater problem than they are willing to admit, but they are **bleep** good at pointing the finger at whites, Hispanics and Muslums.   It's sad to see.

I copied the title of this thread and the two paragraphs above from the thread titled " Another Hate Crime in FL Perped by a White Male."  I simply exchanged the words "white" and "black" and changed the corresponding references.  The usual suspects in that thread seemed to think that race should be brought into a subject that really had nothing to do with race.  Obviously, if that's true, it's just as appropriate when the subject's race changes as in the story referenced below.  Right?

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/20180510/jacksonville-man-arrested-in-wednesday-domestic-shooting-d...

Now YOU will be accused of being racist by stating the facts!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

Message 42 of 42

Another piece of black trash who I bet voted for Hillary....obviously he doesn't understand the term "liberty".  What an embarrassment to REAL Americans/patriots.

Most all crimes are perpetuated by black males.  It's not a racist statement; it's a fact according to the FBI.  Pointing out another crime was initiated by a black male has become redundant; just as murders are most always black.  I think blacks are a greater problem than they are willing to admit, but they are **bleep** good at pointing the finger at whites, Hispanics and Muslums.   It's sad to see.

I copied the title of this thread and the two paragraphs above from the thread titled " Another Hate Crime in FL Perped by a White Male."  I simply exchanged the words "white" and "black" and changed the corresponding references.  The usual suspects in that thread seemed to think that race should be brought into a subject that really had nothing to do with race.  Obviously, if that's true, it's just as appropriate when the subject's race changes as in the story referenced below.  Right?

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/20180510/jacksonville-man-arrested-in-wednesday-domestic-shooting-d...

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors