From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
251
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

251 Views
Message 11 of 42

@CS402050 wrote:

First a quick review.  


You created a thread titled "Another Hate Crime in FL Perped by a White Male" and referenced a story about a man who attacked four Muslim kids.  The story had nothing to do with race and nothing to do with politics. That may very well be YOUR opinion, but IMO, most intelligent adults would believe otherwise given:

 

  • a white male said to a group of dark skinned males, "You don’t deserve American food!"
  • they killed my son”  (which was a lie because he didn't have a son killed in battle as he claimed to police);
  • “Get the … out of my country!” (using the f-word);

Now, if YOU believe he would have said and acted as he did had the young men been white and driving a p/u with a Confederate battle flag in the window and NASCAR stickers on it, good for you.  But I just consider your logic flawed and desirous of alternative facts.

 

Oh, btw, here's the definition of hate crime, for the record.

 

hate crime - a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.
 
 

It was a story about an irrational act committed by a mentally unbalanced man  was apparently drunk at the time.  Again, that's YOUR take. You, for your own reasons,  prefer to "white-wash" the story.  But the FACTS often allude your posts because the "killed son" is working with the State's Attorney's office to "bring a hate crime charge against his father"  See for yourself...

 

Son speaks after father arrested in attack at St. Augustine McDonald's

 

The son seems very reasonable and apologetic for his fathers behavior, while you are defending his racist behavior.  IMO, that speaks volumes.

 

If anything more than that, it was about religion, something I keep reading on this site that most of you liberals are against anyway. 

 

Well, that's quite a silly statement.  I'm not a liberal even if you think I am (you still haven't provided 2 examples of liberal positions I have taken....though most know far-right extremists believe anything to the left of their extremist views MUST be from a Liberal.....right-wing extremists called Bush a Liberal....LOL) and as far as I know, most Liberals aren't against religion. I think they believe all have the right to practice any religion they wish and that includes Islam, Judaism, Catholicism and others.  But let's not forget to point out it's the Alt-Right/KKK that claimed, "Jews will not replace us" and want to rid the country of Jews and Catholics.

 

But if you believe the racist threatened these four males because of their religion, that's OK....it's still a hate crime.

 

However, you chose to make it about race and politics by saying:


"Another piece of white trash who I bet voted "to MAGA"....obviously he doesn't understand the term "liberty".  What an embarrassment to REAL Americans/patriots."

 

Yep, I sure did.....IMO, he's "white trash"....but feel free to embrace him if you'd like; most deplorables would.

 

AND, most know hate crimes have surged since your guy trump threw his hat in the ring.  So if you call that "political", great!


"Most all hate crimes are perpetuated by white males.  It's not a racist statement; it's a fact according to the FBI.  Pointing out another hate crime was initiated by a white male has become redundant; just as mass murders are most always white.  I think whites are a greater problem than they are willing to admit, but they are **bleep** good at pointing the finger at blacks, Hispanics and Muslims.   It's sad to see."

 

Yep, posted that as well.  You've gotten much better at cut-and-paste.  Good job!

 

(As an aside, I feel obligated to make a couple of comments about your next to last sentence.  First, I was born here but my parents came here from Mexico.  LEGALLY.  I, like everyone I know, am proud of my ancestry and proud to be an American.  Therefore, I am Mexican-American, not hispanic.  Well, that's awesome! In fact, that will infuriate some here because you used the dreaded hyphen. At least three righties claim that's offensive.  One, a Cuban who'd IMO is a moderate Repub; another is a politically conflicted individual who attacked Repubs relentlessly until a few Libs disagreed with his stance on the Confederate flag and selling wedding cakes to homosexuals and they 3rd is your typical far-right extremist.  They ATTACK anyone who supports YOUR right to identify yourself anyway you please.  You might be surprised it's the Libs you insult that defend that right...and not surprisingly, none have commented here about your using the hyphen...rather typical of their hypocrisy as well.....but I digress.

 

In fact, I don't know a single person who is "hispanic."  You might want to take that up with @rker321 as I'm certainly not an expert on the matter....but it might be an intriguing discussion. The people I know are just as proud of their heritage as I am. And has been attacked by "the right" and is something I've defended on this forum for years and have been attacked personally each time by right-wing extremists.  So you see, even those you claim are Libs are on your side with THAT issue, but I do note YOU went completely off topic for some reason...

 

Second, whether one's heritage is Mexican, Columbian, Cuban or whatever, it designates a nationality, not a race.  So when you say whites are "good at pointing the finger at blacks, Hispanics and Muslums" in the majority of cases it's the same as saying whites are "good at pointing the finger at blacks, whites and whites."  And that is what's sad to see.)  What's "sad to see" is your false narrative.  The far-right extremists appear to hate pointing their fingers at whites.  And in fact, it's been mostly the left and center that prefer to make whites more accountable. Many, including Fox, Hannity and Limblah want and hope the perpetrators of violent acts to be Muslims and other person's of color.  That's my opinion based on watching Fox and listening to Hannity and Limblah.  I look forward to seeing/hearing something from them to dispel my view.

 

To prove how utterly ridiculous that is, I started this thread using the exact same words you used but exchanging "black" and "white." No worries, cs, I can read still.....

 

In this post, as always, you do everything to deny what YOU did LMAO.....you mean everything YOU claim I did.....but we know you often confuse another's intent....and make a lot of comments that don't really have anything to do with it. Oh, you mean like YOU inserting YOUR heritage here?  Like that? For example:


I said:  Third, liberal Democrats, throughout history, have ALWAYS been the worst racists.  Lincoln, a Republican, had to bribe liberal Democrats to get the Thirteenth Amendment passed.  Johnson, a liberal Democrat, could not get other liberal Democrats to vote for the Civil Rights Act.  Everett Dirksen, the Republican Minority Leader at the time, got the bill passed and was on the cover of Time Magazine for his efforts.  Liberal Democrats only give race lip service to divide the electorate.  If they actually believed in equality, all race-based statement would be just as bad regardless of the race they are directed at.  

 

You replied:  Yeah, Cons are so stuck in history, they want "to go back"

 

Not surprisingly, you omitted I agreed with your comments about the Dems history now, didn't you?  Now why is that?  IMO, that's indicative of a person unable to identify agreement and is only interested in shoving their biased views down others throats.  A little maturity goes a long way,,,,

 

I referenced the two most important things that were done for race relations in this country.  They were done by Republicans over the objections of Democrats. Do you wish to discuss DACA?  And the clown you helped get elected?  Cherry picking events from history is a double-edged sword....you should know better.  I then used what YOU SAID as an example of how Democrats are making race relations worse today. But they are't.  It's another one of you false claims.  They didn't elect a racist, and a bigot, and a misogynist, and an xenophobe. They didn't show up in Charlottesville to expel Jews and Blacks and whine that non-whites were taking all their jobs.....I hear what you're saying, but I think you are completely wrong.....there is a reason....

 

Racial and Ethnic Composition of U.S., by Party ID, 2012

 

Democrats Racially Diverse; Republicans Mostly White

 

Darn those silly facts....all those non-whites are supporting those who do not support their interests.....you must think all those non-whites are quite ignorant; I don't.

 

And it's been demonstrated that GOP appointed judges sentence non-whites more harshly than whites.  Whooops.  There goes your biased view again, ignoring facts.

 

And your reply was....  Nothing other than a comment to avoid the subject.  Nope....I agreed with you and like many extremists, just ignore it. You are fooling no one.  If you want to refute what I said, tell us what legislation Democrats have passed or what they have done that comes anywhere close to what Republicans have done for race relations.  No need. I don't support everything Dems do as indicated by my agreement which you ignored. You chose to cherry-pick events many years ago and claim it means Repubs are less racist today.  Not true.  I think which party non-whites flock to today means far much more then you want to consider.  Is it just coincidence that historically, the Congressional Black Caucus is, and has been almost exclusively Democratic?

I said:  In summary, once again the person who started all this by trying to make a racial issue out of something that wasn't....and once again, you were wrong.....just ask the Florida States Attorney's office.

 

You replied:  LOL....if the 4 victims of this guy were white, he wouldn't have acted as it did.  HE made it racial!  You, are defending him.  Racists always cover for each other.  

Not only is that foolish, you just made your worst racist statement yet by assuming what the victims' race was.  Wrong again and untruthful....you're consistent. What race did I assume they were?  Huh?  Oh, that's right, NONE!!! It was not mentioned in any of the news pieces and it wasn't in the police report.  The only things mentioned was that they were Egyptian and Muslim, neither of which designates a race.  So you don't know what their race is but assumed what it is based on your bias which makes you a racist.  That's quite the stretch there, cs.  First you falsely claimed I said what their race was and now you claim you know what I assumed.  I get you are obstinately devoted to your own bias and prejudice, but you shouldn't make them so obvious.

Here are my other favorite posts in this thread: as if anyone cares or asked, but let's flatter you by engaging.....


cs i have seen through your posts since day one.  The only posters here you are fooling are of your own ilk.  Be sure to let the poster who posted it know how you feel....he might not be reading your nonsense here....


The third favorite response of liberals.  Actually, I tend to say liberals this and liberals that because I see so much of the same nonsense coming from little liberals on this site who do nothing but repeat the nonsense the liberal elite put out.   Does your opinion of Liberals have anything to do with this topic?Frankly, you started this post attacking me, so I responded, but I couldn't care less how you feeI about Libs, so I'm done here.  But you should actually try to open your mind, you wouldn't make so many incorrect assumptions.  And good-luck with the hyphen thingy with the righties.....I'm pulling for ya....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
251
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
249
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

249 Views
Message 12 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:


How about "white trash that probably voted for Trump" - does that count as racist?


Not if a white person said it.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
249
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
243
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

243 Views
Message 13 of 42

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


How about "white trash that probably voted for Trump" - does that count as racist?


You STILL don't understand the term, racist.  So sad....


You STILL do not understand that when properly used it is colorblind. So blindly hateful.....

 

Yet you've NEVER used it "properly".

 

And there is nothing blind about it.....I loathe racists, bigots and sexists, regardless of their race or sex.


That is a bit lame. You wouldn't know considering your use of the term "racist", claiming any use of color to describe a person is racist.  So, most here "consider the source". When  properly used, the word "racist" is race neutral - regardless of the "source".  Let's try to keep it on a thinking plane. It's certainly is difficult when open-minded people attempt to have a discussion with closed minded individuals who are "obstinately devoted to the bias and prejudices." When properly used, the word "racist" is neutral - regardless of the hate speech you seem addicted to.  Do you or do you not agree that when properly used, "racist" is colorblind - of course it is, but as I've stated, you've rarely used it "properly".  If you can shows us where you have used it appropriately, I'll be most pleased to retract that obvious point. If the President is white, there is no need to refer to him as "the white man in the WH" and if the President is black, there is no need to refer to him as "the black man in the WH".

 

I await the retraction.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
243
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
251
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

251 Views
Message 14 of 42

@Centristsin2010 wrote:



First a quick review.  


You created a thread titled "Another Hate Crime in FL Perped by a White Male" and referenced a story about a man who attacked four Muslim kids.  The story had nothing to do with race and nothing to do with politics.  It was a story about an irrational act committed by a mentally unbalanced man  was apparently drunk at the time.  If anything more than that, it was about religion, something I keep reading on this site that most of you liberals are against anyway.  However, you chose to make it about race and politics by saying:


"Another piece of white trash who I bet voted "to MAGA"....obviously he doesn't understand the term "liberty".  What an embarrassment to REAL Americans/patriots."


"Most all hate crimes are perpetuated by white males.  It's not a racist statement; it's a fact according to the FBI.  Pointing out another hate crime was initiated by a white male has become redundant; just as mass murders are most always white.  I think whites are a greater problem than they are willing to admit, but they are **bleep** good at pointing the finger at blacks, Hispanics and Muslums.   It's sad to see."

 

(As an aside, I feel obligated to make a couple of comments about your next to last sentence.  First, I was born here but my parents came here from Mexico.  LEGALLY.  I, like everyone I know, am proud of my ancestry and proud to be an American.  Therefore, I am Mexican-American, not hispanic.  In fact, I don't know a single person who is "hispanic."  The people I know are just as proud of their heritage as I am.  Second, whether one's heritage is Mexican, Columbian, Cuban or whatever, it designates a nationality, not a race.  So when you say whites are "good at pointing the finger at blacks, Hispanics and Muslums" in the majority of cases it's the same as saying whites are "good at pointing the finger at blacks, whites and whites."  And that is what's sad to see.)

 

To  prove how utterly ridiculous that is, I started this thread using the exact same words you used but exchanging "black" and "white." 

 

In this post, as always, you do everything to deny what YOU did and make a lot of comments that don't really have anything to do with it.  For example:


I said:  Third, liberal Democrats, throughout history, have ALWAYS been the worst racists.  Lincoln, a Republican, had to bribe liberal Democrats to get the Thirteenth Amendment passed.  Johnson, a liberal Democrat, could not get other liberal Democrats to vote for the Civil Rights Act.  Everett Dirksen, the Republican Minority Leader at the time, got the bill passed and was on the cover of Time Magazine for his efforts.  Liberal Democrats only give race lip service to divide the electorate.  If they actually believed in equality, all race-based statement would be just as bad regardless of the race they are directed at.  

 

You replied:  Yeah, Cons are so stuck in history, they want "to go back"

 

I referenced the two most important things that were done for race relations in this country.  They were done by Republicans over the objections of Democrats.  I then used what YOU SAID as an example of how Democrats are making race relations worse today.   And your reply was....  Nothing other than a comment to avoid the subject.  You are fooling no one.  If you want to refute what I said, tell us what legislation Democrats have passed or what they have done that comes anywhere close to what Republicans have done for race relations.


I said:  In summary, once again the person who started all this by trying to make a racial issue out of something that wasn't....

 

You replied:  LOL....if the 4 victims of this guy were white, he wouldn't have acted as it did.  HE made it racial!  You, are defending him.  Racists always cover for each other. 

 

Not only is that foolish, you just made your worst racist statement yet by assuming what the victims' race was.  It was not mentioned in any of the news pieces and it wasn't in the police report.  The only things mentioned was that they were Egyptian and Muslim, neither of which designates a race.  So you don't know what their race is but assumed what it is based on your bias which makes you a racist.


Here are my other favorite posts in this thread:


cs i have seen through your posts since day one.  The only posters here you are fooling are of your own ilk.
The third favorite response of liberals.  Actually, I tend to say liberals this and liberals that because I see so much of the same nonsense coming from little liberals on this site who do nothing but repeat the nonsense the liberal elite put out.  That's probably unfair to some liberals so I'll rephrase.  The third favorite response for liberals ON THIS SITE; innuendo.  The first is name calling; the second is avoiding the subject by responding with something that has nothing to do with it.


In response to a post about domestic violence:
IMO, your hyjacking topics on this forum "HAS TO STOP".  Many empathize with you, and support your position, but there are more appropriate ways to spread your story other than hyjacking non-related topics.  PLEASE STOP.

The post being referred to was about domestic violence.  The title of the thread is "Another Domestic Murder..."  The article referenced was about domestic violence.  But to the liberals ON THIS SITE, it's off topic if they don't don't want to hear it.  It's the number four response, say it's off topic when they don't want to hear it.  Here's an idea.  Just stick your fingers in your ears and shout real loud, "LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA" until the bad old man stops talking.  Or perhaps find yourself one of those famous liberal safe zones where you can happily hear nothing but liberal elite dogma that you can repeat later.

You STILL don't understand the term, racist.  So sad....
I understand that liberals ON THIS SITE (and some elsewhere) like to make up their own definitions but the dictionary defines racist as "a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another."  I assure you I understand that definition and that's what I mean when I use the word.  But I'm curious, is that the definition you use or did you make up your own?

It's a factually accurate description of a significant proportion of trump voters - what's wrong with a factually accurate description?
It's factually more accurate say that Clinton supporters (both Clintons) are morons because there is more proof that the Clintons are criminals and belong in jail than there is actual proof of your claim.  But repeating those accusations over and over accomplishes nothing, at least on this site.  On this site, regardless of how much evidence is presented, Clinton supporters will deny it and go on supporting them.  And few Trump supporters are going to change their minds even if you really had any evidence.  So your little attempt to inflame is futile.  Nobody cares.

In regard to what makes the country so divided:
... is unquestionably divided as to Citizen's opinions as to whether trump unlawfully (possibly treasonously) conspired with Russians and Ukrainians to win the election...
Actually, on this particular point it would be more accurate to say the division is caused by the liberal elite saying that "trump unlawfully (possibly treasonously) conspired with Russians and Ukrainians to win the election..." and all the little liberals who can't think for themselves repeating it while thinking people understand there is still no evidence of that.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
251
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
256
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

256 Views
Message 15 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


How about "white trash that probably voted for Trump" - does that count as racist?


You STILL don't understand the term, racist.  So sad....


You STILL do not understand that when properly used it is colorblind. So blindly hateful.....

 

Yet you've NEVER used it "properly".

 

And there is nothing blind about it.....I loathe racists, bigots and sexists, regardless of their race or sex.


That is a bit lame. You wouldn't know considering your use of the term "racist", claiming any use of color to describe a person is racist.  So, most here "consider the source".  Let's try to keep it on a thinking plane. It's certainly is difficult when open-minded people attempt to have a discussion with closed minded individuals who are "obstinately devoted to the bias and prejudices."  Do you or do you not agree that when properly used, "racist" is colorblind - of course it is, but as I've stated, you've rarely used it "properly".  If you can shows us where you have used it appropriately, I'll be most pleased to retract that obvious point.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
256
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
255
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

255 Views
Message 16 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


How about "white trash that probably voted for Trump" - does that count as racist?


You STILL don't understand the term, racist.  So sad....


You STILL do not understand that when properly used it is colorblind. So blindly hateful.....

 

Yet you've NEVER used it "properly".

 

And there is nothing blind about it.....I loathe racists, bigots and sexists, regardless of their race or sex.


That is a bit lame. Let's try to keep it on a thinking plane. Do you or do you not agree that when properly used, "racist" is colorblind - or do you see it as a one-way street?


Is the implicitly racially biased myopic republican/conservative point of view considered by the majority of American Citizens to be valid and acceptable?

 

The result of a certified valid nationwide plebiscite of American Citizens must be cited in order for that series of allegations to be accepted as valid.

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
255
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
261
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

261 Views
Message 17 of 42

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


How about "white trash that probably voted for Trump" - does that count as racist?


You STILL don't understand the term, racist.  So sad....


You STILL do not understand that when properly used it is colorblind. So blindly hateful.....

 

Yet you've NEVER used it "properly".

 

And there is nothing blind about it.....I loathe racists, bigots and sexists, regardless of their race or sex.


That is a bit lame. Let's try to keep it on a thinking plane. Do you or do you not agree that when properly used, "racist" is colorblind - or do you see it as a one-way street?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
261
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
273
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

273 Views
Message 18 of 42

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

This needs to STOP! A 50s white male took aim at my daughters' and their step-sister's backs and randomly KILLED people living life and enjoying music...

 

This needs to STOP! 20 years ago, my colleagues 2 daughters were shot at with one being hit in the hip while covering her younger sister in the SCHOOL LIBRARY...

 

WE, AS A NATION, NEED THIS TO STOP!

 

Please join us in standing up to this #dotard and truly appreciating how great America has ALWAYS BEEN!

 

#STOP

 

#VegasStrong

 

IMO, your hyjacking topics on this forum "HAS TO STOP".  Many empathize with you, and support your position, but there are more appropriate ways to spread your story other than hyjacking non-related topics.  PLEASE STOP.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
273
Views
Super Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
259
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

259 Views
Message 19 of 42

This needs to STOP! A 50s white male took aim at my daughters' and their step-sister's backs and randomly KILLED people living life and enjoying music...

 

This needs to STOP! 20 years ago, my colleagues 2 daughters were shot at with one being hit in the hip while covering her younger sister in the SCHOOL LIBRARY...

 

WE, AS A NATION, NEED THIS TO STOP!

 

Please join us in standing up to this #dotard and truly appreciating how great America has ALWAYS BEEN!

 

#STOP

 

#VegasStrong

 

 

 

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
259
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
260
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

260 Views
Message 20 of 42

@CS402050 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@CS402050  -  interesting post...

 

"preaching to the choir" may have influenced/convinced some on the right - but I've heard - examined - and ended up dismissing that kind of republican/conservative implicitly biased self-justification - ever since Nixon ran against Kennedy - and then once again during the Watergate Investigation for the excuse making it has always been...

 

I grew up on a remote ranch in SW Co with about twice as many members of minority groups than whites...

One of my dad's brothers was part of a "brokeback" multi racial couple - over 50 years before the existence of the movie - they were good, honest, honorable, and trustworthy people whose opinions I always valued...

 

I've been able to "see through" the republican/conservative variety of justifications for "implicit racial, cultural and religious bias" since about the age of twelve...

 

Guess that makes me proudly and gleefully a life long traitor to the color of my skin - huh?

 

Vaya Con Huevos

 

 


Since this rant obviously has nothing to do with the topic and you posted the following in the other thread, we once again have proof positive that liberals cannot comprehend right and wrong.  They seem to think everything is right for them and wrong for anyone else.  A sad commentary, but absolute proof of what makes our country so divided.

 

The topic is only about a white male who might well be charged with and convicted of committing a racially or religiously motivated hate crime...

 

Obviously - attempting to conflate the topic with references to a totally different racial group is considerably less than acceptable - and a violation of both TOS and GUIDELINES.


cs i have seen through your posts since day one.  The only posters here you are fooling are of your own ilk.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
260
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors