Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

Message 31 of 42

@CS402050  -  interesting post...

"preaching to the choir" may have influenced/convinced some on the right - but I've heard - examined - and ended up dismissing that kind of republican/conservative implicitly biased self-justification - ever since Nixon ran against Kennedy - and then once again during the Watergate Investigation for the excuse making it has always been...

I grew up on a remote ranch in SW Co with about twice as many members of minority groups than whites...

One of my dad's brothers was part of a "brokeback" multi racial couple - over 50 years before the existence of the movie - they were good, honest, honorable, and trustworthy people whose opinions I always valued...

I've been able to "see through" the republican/conservative variety of justifications for "implicit racial, cultural and religious bias" since about the age of twelve...

Guess that makes me proudly and gleefully a life long traitor to the color of my skin - huh?

Vaya Con Huevos

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 42

@CS402050 wrote:

service

@alferdpacker wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

...the majority of white trash that are trump supporters are "scurrilous and despicable"...

Thank you for your participation.  The real point of this thread was to prove several things.

First, as I have said many times, here and elsewhere, the biggest difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals do not understand right and wrong or fair play.  Conservatives do.  That has been proven many times.  One of the better examples I have used in the past is liberals refusing to find Clinton guilty of a felony in his impeachment trial when he had already admitted his guilt while conservatives told Nixon they would not support him because what he had done was wrong.  As usual, nothing but nonsense.  Equating "Liberals", esp. those posting here today, with CongressCritters over 20 years ago, protecting the President is not relevant.  Should you be accused of fraud for your example above because Ford pardoned Nixon?  Or not mentioning Elliott Broidy when you played your game about Clinton, Kennedy and King?  What hypocrisy. And here again we have proof positive.  Liberals laud other liberals making inflammatory, race based comments about something that has nothing to do with race.  The story in the original thread, if anything but the act of a mentally unbalanced person, could have only been about religion, not race.  But race was brought into it with the title and the statement "Another piece of white trash...."  But you can bet your last dollar on their objecting if Conservatives use the exact same words.  They just don't understand right and wrong, only what they THINK is wrong.  I figured someone with clear biased views would again be exposed. Now, try and go play your game on the NAACP website....it works better if your black though.  I'm a white male, a senior, and blame my generation and that before me as causing many of the society ills in this country.....It wasn't the Alt-Left that wanted Jews and Blacks exterminated in Charlottesville, and it's clear which political group still has race issues.

Second, as always, it proves that when liberals know they are wrong they will invariably resort to name calling.  It never fails.  See above.  Oh, you mean like the poster who claims anyone who doesn't agree with him on the new NFL rules is "ignorant"?  Like that?  Like Conservatives who attack posters who think we could do better than we're doing with excessive police violence, "cop-haters"?  Like that?  Only a person who is "obstinately devoted to their bias and prejudice views" believes labeling is one-sided. Haven't seen much objectivity in your posts.

Third, liberal Democrats, throughout history, have ALWAYS been the worst racists.  Lincoln, a Republican, had to bribe liberal Democrats to get the Thirteenth Amendment passed.  Johnson, a liberal Democrat, could not get other liberal Democrats to vote for the Civil Rights Act.  Everett Dirksen, the Republican Minority Leader at the time, got the bill passed and was on the cover of Time Magazine for his efforts.  Liberal Democrats only give race lip service to divide the electorate.  If they actually believed in equality, all race-based statement would be just as bad regardless of the race they are directed at.  Yeah, Cons are so stuck in history, they want "to go back"....Michele Bachman wants us to go back to the 50's.  The racists in Charlottesville want to "take back America" and you want to Make America Great Again.  Yes, the Democrats had a horrible history but it's nice to see them, as a group, admit their mistakes. In fact  over 90% of blacks are registered Democrats....I doubt they'd support a racist party.

Year in and year out, the states with the most crimes against the another race, as well as hate crimes, are Red States......wanna claim their Red because of the Dems? Your posts seem to embrace a very narrow perspective.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 42

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Changing that one word from white to black is enough to trigger the "racist" label by the left! The story is immaterial.  So is the trigger.....it was a far-right-wing Conservative that claimed Republicans "don't see color".  LOL.  It was bovine feces then, just as it is today.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 42

service

@alferdpacker wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

...the majority of white trash that are trump supporters are "scurrilous and despicable"...

Thank you for your participation.  The real point of this thread was to prove several things.

First, as I have said many times, here and elsewhere, the biggest difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals do not understand right and wrong or fair play.  Conservatives do.  That has been proven many times.  One of the better examples I have used in the past is liberals refusing to find Clinton guilty of a felony in his impeachment trial when he had already admitted his guilt while conservatives told Nixon they would not support him because what he had done was wrong.  And here again we have proof positive.  Liberals laud other liberals making inflammatory, race based comments about something that has nothing to do with race.  The story in the original thread, if anything but the act of a mentally unbalanced person, could have only been about religion, not race.  But race was brought into it with the title and the statement "Another piece of white trash...."  But you can bet your last dollar on their objecting if Conservatives use the exact same words.  They just don't understand right and wrong, only what they THINK is wrong.

Second, as always, it proves that when liberals know they are wrong they will invariably resort to name calling.  It never fails.  See above.

Third, liberal Democrats, throughout history, have ALWAYS been the worst racists.  Lincoln, a Republican, had to bribe liberal Democrats to get the Thirteenth Amendment passed.  Johnson, a liberal Democrat, could not get other liberal Democrats to vote for the Civil Rights Act.  Everett Dirksen, the Republican Minority Leader at the time, got the bill passed and was on the cover of Time Magazine for his efforts.  Liberal Democrats only give race lip service to divide the electorate.  If they actually believed in equality, all race-based statement would be just as bad regardless of the race they are directed at. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 42

Whenever you hear a Republican say "race doesn't matter", it just a dog-whistle for his fellow bigots advancing their agenda of pretending they have not legislated Apartheid in America. It's their move to prevent their racism from being exposed by pretending those exposing them are acting in a racist manner, like saying cops arresting crooks is somehow criminal.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 42

Changing that one word from white to black is enough to trigger the "racist" label by the left! The story is immaterial.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 42

@CS402050 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Another piece of black trash who I bet voted for Hillary....obviously he doesn't understand the term "liberty".  What an embarrassment to REAL Americans/patriots.

Most all crimes are perpetuated by black males.  It's not a racist statement; it's a fact according to the FBI.  Pointing out another crime was initiated by a black male has become redundant; just as murders are most always black.  I think blacks are a greater problem than they are willing to admit, but they are **bleep** good at pointing the finger at whites, Hispanics and Muslums.   It's sad to see.

I copied the title of this thread and the two paragraphs above from the thread titled " Another Hate Crime in FL Perped by a White Male."  I simply exchanged the words "white" and "black" and changed the corresponding references.  The usual suspects in that thread seemed to think that race should be brought into a subject that really had nothing to do with race.  Obviously, if that's true, it's just as appropriate when the subject's race changes as in the story referenced below.  Right?

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/20180510/jacksonville-man-arrested-in-wednesday-domestic-shooting-d...

Now YOU will be accused of being racist by stating the facts!

No accusation will ever be necessary - the scurrilous and despicable words  - "Another piece of black trash who I bet voted for Hillary"  have plainly established something factual that no words that unsuccessfully attempt any kind of denial can ever hope to refute.

Hoist by one's own petard...

As I said, I just copied those statements out of the other thread and changed "white" to "black."  So, just to be clear, you would agree that "Another piece of white trash..." as stated in the other thread is "scurrilous and despicable?"

Why yes, now that you mention it - the majority of white trash that are trump supporters are "scurrilous and despicable"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 42

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Another piece of black trash who I bet voted for Hillary....obviously he doesn't understand the term "liberty".  What an embarrassment to REAL Americans/patriots.

Most all crimes are perpetuated by black males.  It's not a racist statement; it's a fact according to the FBI.  Pointing out another crime was initiated by a black male has become redundant; just as murders are most always black.  I think blacks are a greater problem than they are willing to admit, but they are **bleep** good at pointing the finger at whites, Hispanics and Muslums.   It's sad to see.

I copied the title of this thread and the two paragraphs above from the thread titled " Another Hate Crime in FL Perped by a White Male."  I simply exchanged the words "white" and "black" and changed the corresponding references.  The usual suspects in that thread seemed to think that race should be brought into a subject that really had nothing to do with race.  Obviously, if that's true, it's just as appropriate when the subject's race changes as in the story referenced below.  Right?

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/20180510/jacksonville-man-arrested-in-wednesday-domestic-shooting-d...

No accusation will ever be necessary - the scurrilous and despicable words  - "Another piece of black trash who I bet voted for Hillary"  have plainly established something factual that no words that unsuccessfully attempt any kind of denial can ever hope to refute.

As I said, I just copied those statements out of the other thread and changed "white" to "black."  So, just to be clear, you would agree that "Another piece of white trash..." as stated in the other thread is "scurrilous and despicable?"

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 42

alferdpacker: 

Racism is an ugly thing. So ugly even die hard racists hate being called what they are. But it's also a true thing that no matter how hard people try to hide it, it slips out sooner or later for the world to see.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 42

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors