AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Another Domestic Murder in FL Perped by a Black Male

Message 21 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

How about "white trash that probably voted for Trump" - does that count as racist?

You STILL don't understand the term, racist.  So sad....

You STILL do not understand that when properly used it is colorblind. So blindly hateful.....

Yet you've NEVER used it "properly".

And there is nothing blind about it.....I loathe racists, bigots and sexists, regardless of their race or sex.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 42

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrom wrote:

alferdpacker: 

No accusation will ever be necessary - the scurrilous and despicable words  - "Another piece of black trash who I bet voted for Hillary"  have plainly established something factual that no words that unsuccessfully attempt any kind of denial can ever hope to refute.

Hoist by one's own petard...

Racism is an ugly thing. So ugly even die hard racists hate being called what they are. But it's also a true thing that no matter how hard people try to hide it, it slips out sooner or later for the world to see.

How about "white trash that probably voted for Trump" - does that count as racist?

You STILL do not understand that when properly used it is colorblind. So blindly hateful.....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrom wrote:

alferdpacker: 

No accusation will ever be necessary - the scurrilous and despicable words  - "Another piece of black trash who I bet voted for Hillary"  have plainly established something factual that no words that unsuccessfully attempt any kind of denial can ever hope to refute.

Racism is an ugly thing. So ugly even die hard racists hate being called what they are. But it's also a true thing that no matter how hard people try to hide it, it slips out sooner or later for the world to see.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrom wrote:

alferdpacker: 

It's a factually accurate description of a significant proportion of trump voters - what's wrong with a factually accurate description?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 42

@Panjandrom wrote:

alferdpacker: 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 42

@CS402050 wrote:

what makes our country so divided.

Yep - was divided about slavery - remains divided about equal rights and civil rights - was divided about Vietnam - was - and still is - divided about Afghanistan and Iraq - and is unquestionably divided as to Citizen's opinions as to whether trump unlawfully (possibly treasonously) conspired with Russians and Ukrainians to win the election...

Going to be that way at least as long as there's a United States of America - and most likely as long as there's H.Sapiens...

we obviously have a "mutual admiration society"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 42

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

service

@alferdpacker wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

...the majority of white trash that are trump supporters are "scurrilous and despicable"...

Thank you for your participation.  The real point of this thread was to prove several things.

First, as I have said many times, here and elsewhere, the biggest difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals do not understand right and wrong or fair play.  Conservatives do.  That has been proven many times.  One of the better examples I have used in the past is liberals refusing to find Clinton guilty of a felony in his impeachment trial when he had already admitted his guilt while conservatives told Nixon they would not support him because what he had done was wrong.  As usual, nothing but nonsense.  Equating "Liberals", esp. those posting here today.

There you go.  Deny there are liberals here instead of addressing what was said.  I wouldn't expect anything more.

And here again we have proof positive.  Liberals laud other liberals making inflammatory, race based comments about something that has nothing to do with race.  The story in the original thread, if anything but the act of a mentally unbalanced person, could have only been about religion, not race.  But race was brought into it with the title and the statement "Another piece of white trash...."  But you can bet your last dollar on their objecting if Conservatives use the exact same words.  They just don't understand right and wrong, only what they THINK is wrong.  I figured someone with clear biased views would again be exposed.

Exactly what I'm doing.  But if you expected to be exposed why post that racist nonsense to begin with?

Second, as always, it proves that when liberals know they are wrong they will invariably resort to name calling.  It never fails.  See above.  Oh, you mean like the poster who claims anyone who doesn't agree with him on the new NFL rules is "ignorant"?  Like that? 

No I meant like the above that I pointed to. But since you mentioned the NFL stupidity, yeah, I any idiot who puts their livelihood in jeopardy when they can't even articulate what they want done is ignorant beyond belief.

Third, liberal Democrats, throughout history, have ALWAYS been the worst racists.  Lincoln, a Republican, had to bribe liberal Democrats to get the Thirteenth Amendment passed.  Johnson, a liberal Democrat, could not get other liberal Democrats to vote for the Civil Rights Act.  Everett Dirksen, the Republican Minority Leader at the time, got the bill passed and was on the cover of Time Magazine for his efforts.  Liberal Democrats only give race lip service to divide the electorate.  If they actually believed in equality, all race-based statement would be just as bad regardless of the race they are directed at.  Yeah, Cons are so stuck in history, they want "to go back"

A typical liberal argument when they have no facts to point to.  I'm not a liberal, but to any far-right extremeist, anyone to theit Left is a "Liberal".  Far right wingers called Bush a Liberal on many topics here.  Sorry, your perspective, IMO is lacking.  Usually they then make a lot of statements that are off topic and meaningless.  Not "they", one poster; and they're not a Liberal. Actually, none of what I posted was "off-topic" unless responding to your nonsense is considered such.  Each point I made was in response to your so-called points Hold on!  I'm sorry. No need to apolgize, we all see intellectual dishonesty when we see it. That's what you did. No, it isn't; but "no doubt" it is in your mind.  No surprise.

In summary, once again the person who started all this by trying to make a racial issue out of something that wasn't LOL....if the 4 victims of this guy were white, he wouldn't have acted as it did.  HE made it racial!  You, are defending him.  Racists always cover for each other.  It's why they have an R by their name....tries to change the subject ....the subject wasn't changed; again, you are in denial.

BUT, I wasn't surprised to see that like most Conservatives, you obviously had no intention to actual have a discussion, just throw out "race-bait" and then attack.  It's all too familiar, no one can miss it.

So, when did blacks become the largest group to perpetuate domestic abuse?  White males perpetuate more hate crimes and mass murder than any other race/sex combination.  I'm so sorry that fact troubles you so.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 42

@alferdpacker wrote:

@CS402050  -  interesting post...

"preaching to the choir" may have influenced/convinced some on the right - but I've heard - examined - and ended up dismissing that kind of republican/conservative implicitly biased self-justification - ever since Nixon ran against Kennedy - and then once again during the Watergate Investigation for the excuse making it has always been...

I grew up on a remote ranch in SW Co with about twice as many members of minority groups than whites...

One of my dad's brothers was part of a "brokeback" multi racial couple - over 50 years before the existence of the movie - they were good, honest, honorable, and trustworthy people whose opinions I always valued...

I've been able to "see through" the republican/conservative variety of justifications for "implicit racial, cultural and religious bias" since about the age of twelve...

Guess that makes me proudly and gleefully a life long traitor to the color of my skin - huh?

Vaya Con Huevos

Since this rant obviously has nothing to do with the topic and you posted the following in the other thread, we once again have proof positive that liberals cannot comprehend right and wrong.  They seem to think everything is right for them and wrong for anyone else.  A sad commentary, but absolute proof of what makes our country so divided.

The topic is only about a white male who might well be charged with and convicted of committing a racially or religiously motivated hate crime...

Obviously - attempting to conflate the topic with references to a totally different racial group is considerably less than acceptable - and a violation of both TOS and GUIDELINES.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 42

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

service

@alferdpacker wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

...the majority of white trash that are trump supporters are "scurrilous and despicable"...

Thank you for your participation.  The real point of this thread was to prove several things.

First, as I have said many times, here and elsewhere, the biggest difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals do not understand right and wrong or fair play.  Conservatives do.  That has been proven many times.  One of the better examples I have used in the past is liberals refusing to find Clinton guilty of a felony in his impeachment trial when he had already admitted his guilt while conservatives told Nixon they would not support him because what he had done was wrong.  As usual, nothing but nonsense.  Equating "Liberals", esp. those posting here today.

There you go.  Deny there are liberals here instead of addressing what was said.  I wouldn't expect anything more.

And here again we have proof positive.  Liberals laud other liberals making inflammatory, race based comments about something that has nothing to do with race.  The story in the original thread, if anything but the act of a mentally unbalanced person, could have only been about religion, not race.  But race was brought into it with the title and the statement "Another piece of white trash...."  But you can bet your last dollar on their objecting if Conservatives use the exact same words.  They just don't understand right and wrong, only what they THINK is wrong.  I figured someone with clear biased views would again be exposed.

Exactly what I'm doing.  But if you expected to be exposed why post that racist nonsense to begin with?

Second, as always, it proves that when liberals know they are wrong they will invariably resort to name calling.  It never fails.  See above.  Oh, you mean like the poster who claims anyone who doesn't agree with him on the new NFL rules is "ignorant"?  Like that? 

No I meant like the above that I pointed to. But since you mentioned the NFL stupidity, yeah, I any idiot who puts their livelihood in jeopardy when they can't even articulate what they want done is ignorant beyond belief.

Third, liberal Democrats, throughout history, have ALWAYS been the worst racists.  Lincoln, a Republican, had to bribe liberal Democrats to get the Thirteenth Amendment passed.  Johnson, a liberal Democrat, could not get other liberal Democrats to vote for the Civil Rights Act.  Everett Dirksen, the Republican Minority Leader at the time, got the bill passed and was on the cover of Time Magazine for his efforts.  Liberal Democrats only give race lip service to divide the electorate.  If they actually believed in equality, all race-based statement would be just as bad regardless of the race they are directed at.  Yeah, Cons are so stuck in history, they want "to go back"

A typical liberal argument when they have no facts to point to.  Usually they then make a lot of statements that are off topic and meaningless.  Hold on!  I'm sorry.  That's what you did.

In summary, once again the person who started all this by trying to make a racial issue out of something that wasn't tries to change the subject and scatters a few statements around that don't really address the subject in an attempt to hide the inability to provide a coherent response.  Nice try.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 42

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Changing that one word from white to black is enough to trigger the "racist" label by the left! The story is immaterial.

I agree

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs