Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Another Day; Another White Privileged Male on a Rant

Message 11 of 41

@aruzinsky wrote:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-south-side-man-charged-with-hate-crime-in-west-...

"Leroy Willis, 45, of the 11000 block of South Wentworth Avenue, was charged Tuesday morning with aggravated battery, hate crime and aggravated attempted robbery in the attack against Todd Light
The attacker yelled, “I hate (expletive) white people, give me your wallet,” and stabbed Light twice, he said."

Again, no mention of the word "racist."  I am beginning to see a pattern.

Hold the phone there, Charlie - are you claiming that stupidity and nastiness cross racial lines?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 41

@afisher wrote:

Gotta laugh at the "white boys" here who are attempting to mount a defense.   What would they prefer to be called:  WASPish, Caucs?   or are they whining because of "boys" moniker?   ha ha ha

Might the "ha ha" be an effort to hide the phoniness of the "whine" comment? Think of it this way - visualize President Obama being addressed by a reporter as, "Hey, boy....". Oh, but that's different - isn't it to the left.

They may have turned off their hearing aids and don't want to hear the demands for equal treatment for all.     Verbal attacks have long been used by "whites" to denigrate others who they believe are below them in status.    What they really don't like is being called out by it.   

More left wing bias. The fact is that "verbal attacks have long been used denigrate others - period. Only the left makes everything racial.

They are being cheered on by current WH regime who uses dog-whistles and racists / demeaning words to keep these sad "white boys" whipped up, these folks who felt that their white privilege was being underminded and ignored.      What a sad, fraile and insecure group who are complaining just a bit to loudly and are seen by others as "losers". 

And then the dog whistles of the left - "dog-whistles" and "white privilege" and the new one - "frail" or ("fraile"). 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 41

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-south-side-man-charged-with-hate-crime-in-west-...

"Leroy Willis, 45, of the 11000 block of South Wentworth Avenue, was charged Tuesday morning with aggravated battery, hate crime and aggravated attempted robbery in the attack against Todd Light
The attacker yelled, “I hate (expletive) white people, give me your wallet,” and stabbed Light twice, he said."

Again, no mention of the word "racist."  I am beginning to see a pattern.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 41

@afisher wrote:

Gotta laugh at the "white boys" here who are attempting to mount a defense.   What would they prefer to be called:  WASPish, Caucs?   or are they whining because of "boys" moniker?   ha ha ha

They may have turned off their hearing aids and don't want to hear the demands for equal treatment for all.     Verbal attacks have long been used by "whites" to denigrate others who they believe are below them in status.    What they really don't like is being called out by it.   

They are being cheered on by current WH regime who uses dog-whistles and racists / demeaning words to keep these sad "white boys" whipped up, these folks who felt that their white privilege was being underminded and ignored.      What a sad, fraile and insecure group who are complaining just a bit to loudly and are seen by others as "losers".   

As far as I can see your little rant has nothing to do with the topic or anything posted here.  However, I find parts of it interesting.

First, I am not aware of any "racists / demeaning words" used by the "current WH regime."  Please provide a reference.  Not to some liberal rag but to what was actually said.

Second, I believe (and I find no evidence to disprove my belief) that the vast majority of the people in this country, perhaps even over 90%, believe in and want equal treatment for all.  The problem is defining what's "equal," e.g, using your example, is it fair and equal to say it's wrong to say "black boys" but okay to say "white boys?"  Is anything that provides an advantage to one race or another equal treatment?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 41

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Again, some still can't swallow the fact he is exactly what he is...a racist.  One claims it isn't worth noting.  When the majority can't call it what it is, they make it just another day and normalize the behavior.

Gulp, gulp, gulp.  Burp. 

fart.jpg

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 41

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 41

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Again, some still can't swallow the fact he is exactly what he is...a racist.  One claims it isn't worth noting.  When the majority can't call it what it is, they make it just another day and normalize the behavior.

There you go.  Exactly what I've been complaining about.  Liberals overuse the word "racist" so much that it is becoming meaningless. 

Actually CS, it was YOU who posted, "In this case, as the judge pointed out, the man was mentally ill and even if he wasn't, what he did was racist." So in your mind, you MUST be a Liberal.....LMAO!!!  You get so confused by your own nonsense!!!  

BTW, I'm quite familiar with the term "White Privilege" and don't for a second believe it no longer exists, like you do.  But thanks for your concern....

1.  When you posted "If you bothered to view the video, you would have heard his claims of white privilege....."“White men built these streets!" you proved once again you don't even know what white privilege supposedly is.  And if you are actually "quite familar with the term" why have you misused it in ALL the examples in ALL the threads you've posted?

2.  In addition, when I said it would be a racist act, I used the word correctly.  So, in addition to not understanding what "white privilege" is suppose to be, you proved you don't know what the word "racist" means.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 41

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Is there any specific reason to rationalize the use of the term "White Privileged" or is it just a natural output from leftwing racism? The sort of thing that is associated with reading "Splinter".

If you bothered to view the video, you would have heard his claims of white privilege....."“White men built these streets!”  Again, you are complicit in defending this behavior. And YOU want to attack those who call this out?

There is no connection between "built" and "privilege".

Any complicity has to do with taking the actions of one jerk and associating them with an entire race - leftwing racism at it's finest.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 41

@aruzinsky wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

http://lgbtweekly.com/2017/09/28/man-pleads-guilty-to-hate-crime/

"Teeno Hermoso Amparano, 30, of Hillcrest, is black and the victims are white. Amparano pleaded guilty to misdemeanor battery and a misdemeanor hate crime, and was given credit for several days in jail. ... City Attorney Mara Elliott said in a press release the couple were attacked because of their race as well as sexual orientation."

Miraculously, there was no mention of the words "racist" or "homophobe."  Now, that's what I call "News."  

Yet another random isolated outlier posted...

Yes, like the proverbial "man bites dog," it is news worthy.

It's probable that republican/conservative trump-supporting racists from sea to shining sea have showed that to their unfortuanate spawn and/or told them about it in an attempt to inculcate racism in them...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 41

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

http://lgbtweekly.com/2017/09/28/man-pleads-guilty-to-hate-crime/

"Teeno Hermoso Amparano, 30, of Hillcrest, is black and the victims are white. Amparano pleaded guilty to misdemeanor battery and a misdemeanor hate crime, and was given credit for several days in jail. ... City Attorney Mara Elliott said in a press release the couple were attacked because of their race as well as sexual orientation."

Miraculously, there was no mention of the words "racist" or "homophobe."  Now, that's what I call "News."  

Yet another random isolated outlier posted...

Yes, like the proverbial "man bites dog," it is news worthy.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors