Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ann Coulter

Message 1 of 18

@williamb39198 wrote:

@phyllisc6781

Phy, I think your connection is right on. Perhaps that’s way only she could write a book in support of trump! Birds of a feather and all that. 

I have never heard her say anything nice, except support of other right wing nut jobs. Alfred noted steven miller, sure that she likes him...so sad. 

@williamb39198—RE: Steve Miller—all three racist, low life, subhumans, and that, sadly, is the nicest thing I can say about such poor examples of humanity.

People like these give homo sapiens a bad rep.!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

@phyllisc6781

Phy, I think your connection is right on. Perhaps that’s way only she could write a book in support of trump! Birds of a feather and all that...vultures?

I have never heard her say anything nice, except support of other right wing nut jobs. Alfred noted steven miller, she probably likes him too...so sad. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

Coulter is such a sick, vile, and  disgusting excuse for a human being that she very much reminds me of another sick, vile, and disgusting excuse for a human being, trump.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

@umbarch64 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Thank you, Ann, for proving that if you allow a person to amass enough stink, they'll never fail to show the world how big of an arse they can make of themselves.

I dunno, BigLib.  I don't see that stink has been 'amassed' where Annie is concerned.  She seems to have come that way [no pun intended].  What she's always done is catchy.  Once infected the sickie who caught it does the same thing she does.  Compulsive behavior seems to be a characteristic of the disease.

No one has figured out a way to stick her in quarantine...legally anyway.  She still get's away with masking the libel and slander she peddles behind the 1st Amendment.  So she just continues to spread it around. Like Typhoid Mary did. A man named John Stormer and a woman named Phyllis Schafley caught it about '64.  Coulter was born in '61, so her symptoms took awhile to fully develop, but she's got the same thing alright.  How she caught it I can't say....probably the usual way...association with friends in all the low places.   Hey....there's a song that goes that way.

Trump has one of those extremely low creatures named Stephen Miller...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

Colter has gotten rich being a mindless shill for the GOPerLords and the more inhumane and disgusting her behavior, the higher her speaking fees. This last will probably double her income as it is so pleasing to the ears of those who could not prevail against John McCain while he lived.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

@BigLib wrote:

Thank you, Ann, for proving that if you allow a person to amass enough stink, they'll never fail to show the world how big of an arse they can make of themselves.

I dunno, BigLib.  I don't see that stink has been 'amassed' where Annie is concerned.  She seems to have come that way [no pun intended].  What she's always done is catchy.  Once infected the sickie who caught it does the same thing she does.  Compulsive behavior seems to be a characteristic of the disease.

No one has figured out a way to stick her in quarantine...legally anyway.  She still get's away with masking the libel and slander she peddles behind the 1st Amendment.  So she just continues to spread it around. Like Typhoid Mary did. A man named John Stormer and a woman named Phyllis Schafley caught it about '64.  Coulter was born in '61, so her symptoms took awhile to fully develop, but she's got the same thing alright.  How she caught it I can't say....probably the usual way...association with friends in all the low places.   Hey....there's a song that goes that way.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18
@ rker321

Now Now, you know Mommy and Daddy taught him how to be the Bully on the Play Ground, not class. You can have our money, we don't provide class, nor manners, just how to Bully little Donny, now go out into the World and do what we taught you.

Wow what a mess they made of him, and he did exactly as he was told, No class, No manners and He's the Bully he was meant to be.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

@gruffstuff wrote:

Ann Coulter

No surprise, she makes a good living being a jerk.

Surprising part to me is that she can get paid for doing that, that people actully buy that stuff.

Even more surprising is that some equally sick people believe her trash.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

Ann Coulter

No surprise, she makes a good living being a jerk.

Surprising part to me is that she can get paid for doing that, that people actully buy that stuff.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

When Ann Coulter passes on, St. Peter will advise: "No soul, No heart, No Admittance".

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors