Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Angry Americans

Message 21 of 110

@rk9152 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

I asked my wife who earned a doctorate in origins and development of languages as well as two other language doctorates...

Of course when something is mentioned you have many professionals in the family to cover the topic..

And again, with all of that, if one was in a bar certain language might be appropriate, but in civil discussions why would go out of their way to use lower forms of speech.

Careful, you don't want to be guilty of "pretentious tight posterior speech".

I'm as careful to avoid the unpatriotic hypocrisy of conservatism as I am to avoid the treasonous malfeasance of support of Putin's subservient operative - trump...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 110

@MIseker wrote:

WHat the Snowflake COnservative are aiming for is protection under civil rights laws. If you disagree with them, its a hate crime. we see legislation now to make lawful protest illegal, and consrvatives appalud it. OF COURSE..when the shoe is on the other foot again, and tea party protesters are being jailed, they wont see it that way.

the tea party has positive events as opposed to the lefties who have negative events involving the attacking of others. also, consider property destroyed by the tea party vs leftist activists

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 110

@MIseker wrote:
you think its ok for Trump and his admin to accost the public on a daily basis? Im not ok with that. I think more of myself and my country than to allow Trump to do that unchecked.

i am the public and i was not accosted today - in fact, I had a very nice day

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 110

@MIseker wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

It’s time that we start pushing back and if it is trump appointees so be it. 

For how many years did repubs berate Obama because he was African American and intentionally oppose any of his programs because of skin color. And they opposed Hillary because she was a woman. They just weren’t part of the “white boy” club. trump supporters will whine because people don’t like them...well, here is a suggestion, support someone who is a decent person!

Ive been participating in the war against fascism all my life. At the time Gore had the election stolen i was at the point in my profesional life that allowed me more time. Every time since, when i see or hear injustice, or some fascist who wants to bash the left to pound their chest..there I am. There is no dispute, the incivily began with the end of the fairness doctrine. If no one else is going to fight back, I will.

rise workers, you have nothing to lose but your shackles

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 110

@MIseker wrote:
I think we should MAGA back to the 16-1700's when officials were dragged from their houses, their possesions looted, and the homes burned by the citizens they refused to represent. this also included the emptying jails and hanging the sheriff. We have fewer rights to protest in this Nation than some 3rd world dictatorships. Shame on you people for telling the citizens to lie down and take it.

rise workers, you have nothing to lose but your shackles.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 110

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

I asked my wife who earned a doctorate in origins and development of languages as well as two other language doctorates...

Of course when something is mentioned you have many professionals in the family to cover the topic..

And again, with all of that, if one was in a bar certain language might be appropriate, but in civil discussions why would go out of their way to use lower forms of speech.

Careful, you don't want to be guilty of "pretentious tight posterior speech".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 110

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Sure Tex disregard the 6 straight years of Economic Bliss under Obama for the 1 year of success under Trump. Ridiculous and So biased !!! Some people need to get their heads out of the "FOX HOLE"

Did you forget that the Economic Bliss included low employment and the people being told that was the "new normal"?

And cleaner air and water, addressing climate change, and more people covered with healthcare and lower healthcare costs, more consumer protections, less hate crimes..... But thanks for asking.....

You are very welcome. Which of those do you consider "Economic Bliss" (mand's point)?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 110

Can someone please post the current cover of  Time.  Thank you 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 110

Funny thing - Der Trumper can't keep from saying NO when he means YES. Think we're up to three instances caught on tape in the last 48 hours.

Not so funny thing - the list of things rk claims Russia is using to divide us - Human Rights, Women's Rights, immigration reform, anti-Fascists, health care, Creation Protection - received not a scintilla of Russian aid, but tens of millions of dollars and millions of carefully crafted PsyOps warfare posts on social media were given to Republicans who oppose all the things rk mentions.

To defeat Putin and Russian destruction of our Democracy we must defeat his willing allies, the Republican Party.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 110

Boy alferpacker, 

Your quislings saying is coming over my cameras here from our Service personal. Your other words, the ones I  had to look up,  sorry. Are being  repeated over and over.  Remember,  these men and women are not Aarpers. I  had  to let you know. Nancy 

Kudos
Views