Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Angry Americans

Message 31 of 110

I 😍 reading all the ping pong posts here. But I feel angry too!. So I have decided to go and make the most of every day. Actions do speak louder than words. So I am going to email our elected officials my concerns and the concerns of the Service personal, take their pets for a baths,  hair pieces in hand, go to the  photo shoot with the dogs. I have decided to do everything I can to make  America Great again. To many souls have been lost for our country and freedom.. Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 110

Delusional G.W. Bush and Trump supporting posters trying to slam Obama. You can't have a rational intelligent discussion with such a poster , but we still try to help educate them !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 110

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2

I think it’s good for @alferdpacker to have access to professional opinions to gain knowledge on subjects. Nothing wrong with that. 

Angry Americans may have helped trump get elected, but now the tide is turning and those Americans are becoming angry at him!

Vote in Nov

Angry "liberal" Americans are getting more angry all the time. If it wasn't Trump they were angry at, it would be others. You can't fix these angry liberals. Vote your anger!

Don't you just hate it when the other side starts using the tactics your party has been employing for years?

No, I love the other side being angry. I was angry when Obama was President and now I can enjoy their anger.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 110

I forgot  to mention the other problem with Monmouth Mall.  See,  some of the residents or afraid that if the apartments are built that application process will be rigged. Since  there are  currently law suits about this issue already.  However,  I must state here,  that for years , even before  Fort Monmouth  closed leaving  hundreds of empty  housing unit. Several towns  have been trying to purchase,  rent whatever to put up affordable housing..  No dice,  . Oceanport was able to move their police station over there . But Pine Street,  in Eatontown,  is just rotting  away.  They units couldn't even be used when  Sandy,  hit our state

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 110

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2

I think it’s good for @alferdpacker to have access to professional opinions to gain knowledge on subjects. Nothing wrong with that. 

Angry Americans may have helped trump get elected, but now the tide is turning and those Americans are becoming angry at him!

Vote in Nov

Angry "liberal" Americans are getting more angry all the time. If it wasn't Trump they were angry at, it would be others. You can't fix these angry liberals. Vote your anger!

Don't you just hate it when the other side starts using the tactics your party has been employing for years?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 110

There is even more stuff planned for Monmouth Mall.  See Trumpsters brother in law  wants to remake the mall.  Great idea  in theory,  but we would  need a clover leaf built for all the traffic,  like LA.  The Race rack already affords sports betting,  just happened.  Malls are a thing of the past,  I understand that. Monmouth Mall,  in Eatontown,  does need to be revamped.  But,  with the current changes more thought need to go in to the  planning.  Tweak thing,  every close to tweet  things. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 110

Well,  I just  got a special delivery from Our Service Personal,  20 hair pieces . I have  been asked to have their pets wear them and be photographed.  I am in total agreement with the whatever the 🐶 owners want.  I will even have my 3 🐶 show their support. The other hair piece 12, or going to the other members of the dog watching group. Life size posters are going to be made and adds taken out by Trumpster  golf course  in New Jersey.  I know it seems  pity,  put  that's what  Our Service Personal want done. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 110

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Same for our kids - at this point in time seven are living and working outside the country with wage, benefit, and professional packages that far exceed what they could have had in-country...

Of course, we should have known.......words are cheap on a discussion site.

As demonstrated by the alleged "quality" of the content of many of the opinions expressed - and linked to by your posts...

Gottfried von Berlichingen said it 500 years ago - now it is entirely appropriate and deserved for tRump...
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 110

@alferdpacker wrote:

Same for our kids - at this point in time seven are living and working outside the country with wage, benefit, and professional packages that far exceed what they could have had in-country...

Of course, we should have known.......words are cheap on a discussion site.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 110

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Actually with my family real wages have gone up.  One son just got a transfer with a hefty raise to his six figure salary.  The other in the academic world had raise that wasn't peanuts.

Same for our kids - at this point in time seven are living and working outside the country with wage, benefit, and professional packages that far exceed what they could have had in-country...  (that includes two who have been practicing medicine in Canada since the early 90s, and their two US born children who graduated from Canadian medical school and practice in Quebec Province near their in-laws)

Gottfried von Berlichingen said it 500 years ago - now it is entirely appropriate and deserved for tRump...
Kudos
Views