Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Angry Americans

Message 61 of 110

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Sure Tex disregard the 6 straight years of Economic Bliss under Obama for the 1 year of success under Trump. Ridiculous and So biased !!! Some people need to get their heads out of the "FOX HOLE"

Did you forget that the Economic Bliss included low employment and the people being told that was the "new normal"?

And cleaner air and water, addressing climate change, and more people covered with healthcare and lower healthcare costs, more consumer protections, less hate crimes..... But thanks for asking.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 110

@mandm84 wrote:

Sure Tex disregard the 6 straight years of Economic Bliss under Obama for the 1 year of success under Trump. Ridiculous and So biased !!! Some people need to get their heads out of the "FOX HOLE"

Did you forget that the Economic Bliss included low employment and the people being told that was the "new normal"?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 110

@PaintItBlack wrote:

I think I'll stick with the Resistance, thanks. I don't have to support a pig like Trump to do so.

PS: I know this forum's Trumplings will deny ever having heard any of the above, but anyone who's spent any time on Facebook or conservative forums knows it's rampant. So save yourself some time and don't say it.

This rant from some one who calls the President a pig......

You call others on their comments then call the President a pig?  You bring up about a Black man in the White House and then call the President a pig?  How can you criticize others when you stoop lower than any by using gutter type comments?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 110

@PaintItBlack wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Trump get elected because a minority of Americans were "angry"?

Angry about a black man in the White House

Not happy with the ideology and vision of the man in the WH who happened to have black skin.

or

Angry at the decline of their 20th century jobs

Angry that the President was describing the sick economy as "the new normal".

or

Angry with so-called "elites" who just don't understand them

Angry that the Party establishment did not listen to them.

or 

Angry at Wall Street

No - that is the "wealth redistribution" advocates of the left.

or 

Angry at Congress & politicians in general

Again - the Party establishment

My understanding of Trumplings' positions is that they include a whole truckload of anger, which they themselves describe openly. In fact, many Trumplings will tell you that they're so angry, they held their nose to vote for the sexual predator-liar-narcissist-bankrupt-cheater-fascist solely in order to "stick it to" liberals, the elite, "feminazis," white-haters, immigrants, everyone they're angry with. That's how angry they are: They openly say they'd rather burn down the country than let those "others" govern.

Can you point to any of those "Trumplings" who said that jazz about burning down the country?

I think I'll stick with the Resistance, thanks. I don't have to support a pig like Trump to do so.

PS: I know this forum's Trumplings will deny ever having heard any of the above, but anyone who's spent any time on Facebook or conservative forums knows it's rampant. So save yourself some time and don't say it.

This rant from some one who calls the President a pig......

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 110

@mandm84 wrote:

It is apparent that you are more interested in making posts personal than discussing issues.  Now you must be obsessed with posting to me.  Is there a reason?  Tex has been experiencing economic bliss for years before Obama through personal economic planning.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 110

The DNC Lawyers are asking the Fed. Court judge to allow them to just mail the subpoena to Jared and that would count as being served. This has been done before, and one lawyer on TV this evening felt the judge would allow it. Lets hope so.

DNC Loses Request to Serve Kushner With Russia Suit by Mail
July 17, 2018 -- Updated on July 18, 2018

The Democratic National Committee struck out again in its attempt to notify Jared Kushner that he was sued in April for allegedly colluding with Russia to meddle in the 2016 election.
A federal judge denied the DNC’s request to use U.S. Postal Service first-class mail to deliver the complaint without a signature, after more formal attempts to alert President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser of the litigation failed.

"Service is not intended to be a game for the serving party or the party to be served," U.S. District Judge John Koeltl in New York said in his decision Tuesday. "The court is confident that the DNC’s counsel can contact Kushner’s counsel and arrange a mutually convenient means to effectuate service."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-17/dnc-seeks-to-send-summons-to-kushner-by-mail-in-r...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 110

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 110

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Sure he made a few mistakes , but give me a break trying to put Trump ahead of Obama !!!

More Obama worship? And the economy picked up after he left office!!!!

Yes it did and that was result of the Obama policies. You know full well there is a lag  on changes in the economy, and what Trump has done to it will not really be felt till the end of this year. Well Obama worship is a lot better than Dictator worship which is what the far right enablers do everyday.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 110

@mandm84 wrote:

Sure he made a few mistakes , but give me a break trying to put Trump ahead of Obama !!!

More Obama worship? And the economy picked up after he left office!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 110

@Richva wrote:

Have you ever considered Obama was not running but would have won in a walk if he had been?

Have you considered that he was prevented from doing so because of constitutional limitations?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors