Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Angry Americans

Message 81 of 110

@mickstuder

Seek them, find them, make them accountable. You know why they hide, they are guilty as charged. And they use whatever means necessary to hide. 

Jared is an absolute pretender who wants to use the government to get financing for his bad business/property decisions. 

And Middle East peace, what a joke. And trump expects us to believe jared is a solution!...no thanks, just like the rest of the family, he is a pretender and liar!

truth hurts

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 110

The following FACT is but one Credible Example of the kinds of things - The Trump Cult does not want you to know........

There is a Legal Action pending in Federal Court since April brought by the DNC against Trump Inc. - The Persidents son in law - Jared Kushner has been named as a witness and a subpoena has been issued for him to appear in Fedreal Court 

Guess what - for 3 months the Subpoena has been prevented from being served by process servers at the Whitehouse and at Kushners Private Home - by whom - US Secret Service........

So if Republicans are being protected by Government Law Enforcement Agencies from due process from a Fedreal Court - how does the General Public stand a chance to engage these same people 

Again - find them and engage them whenever - wherever...........what are they hiding?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 110

It’s time that we start pushing back and if it is trump appointees so be it. 

For how many years did repubs berate Obama because he was African American and intentionally oppose any of his programs because of skin color. And they opposed Hillary because she was a woman. They just weren’t part of the “white boy” club. trump supporters will whine because people don’t like them...well, here is a suggestion, support someone who is a decent person!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 110

@rk9152 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

What, you don't like fake news?  Come on.....you are a Republican.....Republicans LOVE fake news. 

Guess I'm not a Republican then since I didn't catch it...besides I don't deal in fake news like several here who continually spreads it.

Between this and the Mueller investigation topic - there must be something in the air, it seems like we have entered the kindergarten.

Kindergarten - no you folks are in the World of Big Boy Pants now & from all the whining on this thread - you are not prepared for the Reality......

Hey but please accept my thoughts and prayers for your quick recovery from all this abuse........

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 110

@gordyfl wrote:

Uber Driver: ‘Welcome to the resistance’

A group of Republican volunteers was allegedly booted from an Uber in North Carolina after their driver found out about their political leanings, according to reports.

The passengers claimed that they were traveling in the Uber from a campaign event in Raleigh when the driver pulled over to a gas station and kicked them out, the Raleigh News & Observer reported.

“Welcome to the resistance,” the driver allegedly said.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/17/uber-driver-who-allegedly-booted-republicans-welcome-to-the-resistance...

Why does the Trump Cult think they should be immune to criticism and lawful acts of resistance?

Why are members of the Trump Cult unwilling to accept Responsibility for their support of a Crooked Autocratic Regime in Washington 

You Broke it - you own it 

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 110

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:
  • Sarah Huckabee Sanders was ousted from a restaurant in Virginia.
  • Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was jeered as she dined at Mexican restaurant in Washington, D.C.
  • business to defend the woman.

No matter what we think of government officials in their public capacity I believe it's going too far to harass them in their private lives.  Reminiscent of our being harassed at the port when when we returned from Vietnam ...we just wanted to go home.

I came back from the same Vietnam at I'm assuming within the same few year time frame as you ............. I have 2 Stars on my Vietnam Service Medal = 2 tours..............I was in agreement with every single Anti-war protestor that got in my face when I was discharged - WHY - Their activities shortened the length of the war - saved many many American lives.............

Every American Citizen has a Constitutional protected right to address their elected officials in public and especially on public property 

Those who attempt to water down this right are wrong....

Trump refused and still refuses to allow anyone into his campaign rallies who is willing to challenge him and if someone somehow gains admittance - they are physically removed- same thing happens at a Mcconnell Public Rally - 

It's well known most Republican Politicians refuse to hold public events

So how in the world is any Citizen supposed to engage their elected officials and the people they appoint 

These people have purposely restricted access to the American Public - they even hide from the MSM who's job it is to inform the American Public 

Seek them out and engage anywhere until they hold regular public events where anyone can attend and ask questions or present opinions

Those who do not like it - find another job

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 110

Uber Driver: ‘Welcome to the resistance’

A group of Republican volunteers was allegedly booted from an Uber in North Carolina after their driver found out about their political leanings, according to reports.

The passengers claimed that they were traveling in the Uber from a campaign event in Raleigh when the driver pulled over to a gas station and kicked them out, the Raleigh News & Observer reported.

“Welcome to the resistance,” the driver allegedly said.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/17/uber-driver-who-allegedly-booted-republicans-welcome-to-the-resistance...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 110

@rk9152 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

What, you don't like fake news?  Come on.....you are a Republican.....Republicans LOVE fake news. 

Guess I'm not a Republican then since I didn't catch it...besides I don't deal in fake news like several here who continually spreads it.

Between this and the Mueller investigation topic - there must be something in the air, it seems like we have entered the kindergarten.

Speaking of the Mueller investigation.  I see Trump's former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn is headed back to court for sentencing after his plea deal. Something for Sara Sanders to look forward to explaining after she finishes whining about not getting her hamburger. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 110

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 110

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors