Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Andrew McCabe - Page 136

Message 11 of 14

As far as trump’s comment about Venezuelan oil, is that a big surprise?trump is the same person that said we should take Iraqi oil as political booty. Is that part of his plan for Vez? And trump does get a lot of support from the oil, gas and coal industries. 

And any doubt about trump’s ties and worship of putin? putin has trump by the you know whats!

And as far as McCabe, he has sounded pretty credible so far. And remembering back to his being fired, weren’t there a hurry up (by trump) set of circumstances that bypassed normal protocol procedures by the FBI/DOJ ?

Never Forget

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

Venezuela already has a refugee problem. If we go to war with them, they will be our problem. Is that really what the nationalists want?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

dt is, always has been Putin's agent/puppet.  I hope that fact will be soon clear to all.

As far as:  I read an article that Trump had suggested going to war in Venezuela because "They have all the oil". The article said it was on page 136 of McCabe's new book The Threat.

It is highly plausable dt has found his way into that country by pretending (lying about)  his humanitarion concerns and nothing to do with the oil.  I'm glad McCabe put that in his book.

'You'll Lose Everything.' President Trump Warns Venezuelan Military to Abandon Nicolas Maduro ~ February 19, 2019 

http://time.com/5532143/donald-trump-miami-venezuela/

President Donald Trump urged Venezuela’s military to drop their support for President Nicolas Maduro and allow humanitarian aid into the country.

“You will find no safe harbor, no easy exit and no way out. You’ll lose everything,” Trump said at a Monday night rally in Miami, warning Venezuela’s armed forces to suspend their loyalty to Maduro.

.....Maduro responded by calling Trump’s speech “Nazi-style” and accusing the U.S. President of acting as though he owned Venezuela, according to Reuters.

.....Much of the European Union and many of Venezuela’s neighbors have joined the U.S. in backing Guaido, while Maduro retains the support of China, Russia and Turkey.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Andrew McCabe - Page 136

Message 14 of 14

I read an article that Trump had suggested going to war in Venezuela because "They have all the oil". The article said it was on page 136 of McCabe's new book The Threat.

While I was in a local department store, I passed the books section, saw McCabes new book, and decided to look up page 136 to verify the article. Yep, it was there on page 136.

Since I was on that page, I decided to read the whole page. This is what McCabe wrote...

"The whole rest of the meeting, the president talked non-stop.

North Korea had recently conducted a test of an intercontinental missile, potentially capable of striking the U.S.
Kim Jong-un had called the test a Fourth of July "gift" to "the arrogant Americans."

But the president didn't believe it had happened. The president thought it was a hoax.

He thought that North Korea did not have the capability to launch such missiles.

He said he knew this because Vladimir Putin had told him so.

The intelligence briefer told the president this point of view is not consistent with any of the intelligence that the United States possessed.

The president said he believed Putin.

I took a picture of the page...

page 136 B.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users