Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: And the stable genius has been triggered by Omarosa. He wants her arrested.

Message 1 of 7

@Epster wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Epster wrote:

Spin cycle.

"According to one Republican briefed ..." Name and quote this person or it is poor reporting at best and more likely just plain old fake news. Same thing with the part that starts out "Another Republican..."

And by what method have you been able to discern the President's motivation for the Brennan action? That part of your post is fiction. 

It’s your word against Vanity Fair’s.  They have an excellent reputation for factual reporting. 

Yes, I saw that it was from Vanity Fair on Twitter.

ANd still I say: if these are facts, they can prove it. That has not been done here. That's not factual reporting and is not work that deserves an excellent reputation.

As for you posting this without attribution ... that, too, is highly questionable.

Media use anonymous sources all the time. They develop their reputation by reporting what’s true. If it’s not, it will get called out soon enough.  I regularly provide background information to the media to explain complex issues, so that they can ask the right questions from the people who go on record. 

https://www.spj.org/ethics-papers-anonymity.asp

Not sure what you mean by my failing to attribute the source. I posted the link and a quote from the article.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@Epster 

No. You need to back up your method to determine why Brennan’s security clearance was revoked. Has he released classified or secret information? Can’t wait to hear this!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Epster wrote:

Spin cycle.

"According to one Republican briefed ..." Name and quote this person or it is poor reporting at best and more likely just plain old fake news. Same thing with the part that starts out "Another Republican..."

And by what method have you been able to discern the President's motivation for the Brennan action? That part of your post is fiction. 

It’s your word against Vanity Fair’s.  They have an excellent reputation for factual reporting. 

Yes, I saw that it was from Vanity Fair on Twitter.

ANd still I say: if these are facts, they can prove it. That has not been done here. That's not factual reporting and is not work that deserves an excellent reputation.

As for you posting this without attribution ... that, too, is highly questionable.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@Epster wrote:

Spin cycle.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

We are fortunate indeed - if he weren't a stable genius - there's no telling what kind of delusional nonsense he would be tweeting...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Spin cycle.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

And the stable genius has been triggered by Omarosa. He wants her arrested.

Message 7 of 7

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08/death-spiral-why-omarosa-totally-triggered-trump

lIn recent days, Trump has called Manigault Newman “crazed,” a “lowlife,” and a “dog” on Twitter. His campaign filed an arbitration suit against her seeking “millions.” And Trump told advisers that he wants Attorney General Jeff Sessions to have Manigault Newman arrested, according to one Republican briefed on the conversations. (It’s unclear what law Trump believes she broke.) Another Republican recounted how over the weekend Trump derailed a midterm-election strategy session to rant about Manigault Newman’s betrayal. In an effort to change the narrative, the White House announced yesterday that Trump had revoked former C.I.A. director John Brennan’s security clearance. But that only ignited a new public-relations crisis.”

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors