Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: And now Nixon rises from the Dead

Message 1 of 4

I urge caution, the GOP are working to roll back all parts of Dodd Frank so the banks will be free to run wild again.     My Republican Senator is trolling people about this, instead of being concerned for citizens, he is mocking them as a huge H/T to more Corporate malefeasance.  http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Another-Win-For-Big-Oil-House-Removes-Transparency...

Note:  Oilprice only writes about Oil, but this change applies to more than just Oil.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4
I just watched a good film about the financial crisis and global collapse of 2008. It’s a documentary called “Inside Job”. I highly recommend it. By the time Obama came in they all knew that it was the boneheads on Wall Street that did it ...But the bankers had all the money and were the only ones that could turn things around at the time, so he did nothing at first with the bailout....  Obama tried for 8 years to reign in on the banks, but now we have Trump. The movie is like watching what is happening now . I’m just hoping that there are enough good people left in Washington and around the world ...that REMEMBER. We seem to far advance at this point to let this happen again. They have done a good job of keeping us all ‘Dumbed Down’ so they could steel our money. 
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hmmm. Sane Republicans in office appear to have been hiding under the sheets and keeping their head down so they don't get kicked out.  That's cowardly.  Furthermore it is passing stupid if there is nothing left to govern when they finally come to their senses. These guys took an oath...they need to belly up to the bar and fulfill the obligation they accepted when they did it.   

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

And now Nixon rises from the Dead

Message 4 of 4

Nah, not really, but one of the actions that assisted in the resignation of Nixon has already been used by Donald.

The phone call between Donald and Putin.    WH decided to not record the talk.   Needless to say Vlad had only good things to say.

This is not from liberal media, this is from Ian Berman, vice president of the conservative American Foreign Policy Council think tank.     Republicans should know better but then of course Donald and his cabal are not really Republicans, they are the White Nationalists.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies