Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: An interesting question

Message 1 of 6

@pc6063 wrote:

xrepub

Yesterday Comey went out of his way to explain that he commented on Clinton because she was no longer under investigation.  He then said he could not comment on Trump because there was an open investigation.

Still wondering why he chose to come back two weeks prior to election to tell people he was looking at Clinton again.  Makes ya wonder, doesn't it??

Pretty convoluted...but...Clinton came back into the picture because of your good friend and mine...good o' Tony Weiner, a pluperfect sob if there ever was one.  What happened may have been 'incidental collection' similar to what he later described.  The stuff that happens when surveillance drags US citizens into the matter at hand. 

What I don't get is why Clinton wasn't one of the 'masked' individuals, the faceless ones he then went on to describe and why she didn't fall into that category for purposes of identity protection. 

I suspect the rationale will surface.  Again....but   this tiger has a very, very long tail and we won't get to let go for a long, long time.  There is more to come....wait for it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

j868138

So much drama--so little fact

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

xrepub

Yesterday Comey went out of his way to explain that he commented on Clinton because she was no longer under investigation.  He then said he could not comment on Trump because there was an open investigation.

Still wondering why he chose to come back two weeks prior to election to tell people he was looking at Clinton again.  Makes ya wonder, doesn't it??

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@j868138h wrote:

Two possibilities 

(1) News of the one has been (illegally and feloniously) leaked to the Liberal-Media complex and the other is being suppressed or news and details of it have not (yet) been leaked to media outlets or

(less likely)

(2) Because the news have not yet been leaked, AND because it could be an ongoing investigation, it is the kind of thing Comey would and should not comment on.

I think the FBI has, like DOJ under prior Administration, become very politicized and is no longer an impartial; and unbiased law enforcement agency.

So why do you think that Comey leaked information about an ongoing investigation a week before the election?

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Two possibilities 

(1) News of the one has been (illegally and feloniously) leaked to the Liberal-Media complex and the other is being suppressed or news and details of it have not (yet) been leaked to media outlets or

(less likely)

(2) Because the news have not yet been leaked, AND because it could be an ongoing investigation, it is the kind of thing Comey would and should not comment on.

I think the FBI has, like DOJ under prior Administration, become very politicized and is no longer an impartial; and unbiased law enforcement agency.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

An interesting question

Message 6 of 6

During the presidential campaign, the FBI was persuing at least 2 investigations that could effect the outcome of the election. One had to do with the private email server of one candidate, the other involved the other candidates possible involvement with as adversarial foreign power. Comey only made mention of one of these then. Why???

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs