Honored Social Butterfly

America's REAL "Horrible and Mean Person"

Image result for trump is a boar cartoon

What jerk and low-life would mock a handicapped person?

Gee, what a REAL "Horrible and Mean Person"

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

PostCriticalThinking.png

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

PostCriticalThinking.png

haha.jpg

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Disagreeing with Trump is the easy part.  the most difficult part for all of those Republicans is disagreeing with their constituents.. 
I am extremely concerned about these upcoming elections. and  I do feel that we need to reflect on what is happening and then come to our conclusion of what we as voters should do.
The economy is not a good thing for the Democrats. I have said that people vote for their stomach and has always been the case.
We have here a message board that id populated by people that do not support Trump. and Yes, I have seen many threads in which they preach to the choir.
I will say again, if the Democratic Party does not choose the correct candidate, we will not be able to defeat Trump.
Instead of attacking me. Take a good internal look at how this Party is functioning and how the candidates are performing. 
Take a very good and hard look at who if any of them can actually win an elections against Trump. and then take responsibility for your selecton.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Roxanna35 wrote  Difficult part for all of those Republicans is disagreeing with their constituents

Take a very good and hard look at who if any of them can actually win an elections against Trump. and then take responsibility for your selecton.
no name  

# 1 - Congressional republicans agree with their constituents or vise-versa which is a national disaster.       What they value in   "strength" in  T RUMP is  malarky.     .   Praying   and Christianity have fallen victim to the hypocrisy of it all when he's the devil incarnate. 

#2 The second excerpt from the post is about what Hillary Clinton said ...(.she pleaded for the one chosen to be the best to GOVERN and defeat T RUMP.)  This was yesterday's  appearance at ELLEN's program.   

I agree we have to forget the B S  ...the best communicators or talkers  and support the one who has the background that  can best defeat T RUMP  .... and I agree with Hillary that it should be the one who doesn't ONLY  talk the talk......but who we know has proven to govern the best   and qualified to beat T RUMP.    

MY OPINION and we all have one  ....if we have to have an ol man instead of an accomplished woman like Warren who isn't afraid of T RUMP.. grew up poor,  got educated,  collage professor of law...a senator......  then I have to go with Bloomberg .  

Honored Social Butterfly

@JANMB wrote:

MY OPINION and we all have one  ....if we have to have an ol man instead of an accomplished woman like Warren who isn't afraid of T RUMP.. grew up poor,  got educated,  collage professor of law...a senator......  then I have to go with Bloomberg .  

As a female, I wish that a woman would be chosen and I believe that it will happen, but not at this time. Timing is against  revolutionary ideas or things that are risky  that will be for next elections. when things go back to the level of normalcy. Now,, the most important thing that every voter that does not agree with thisAdministraion is to vote for the person that will beat Trump. if we throw caution to the air , we will pay dearly for that action.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@JANMB wrote:

Roxanna35 wrote  Difficult part for all of those Republicans is disagreeing with their constituents

Take a very good and hard look at who if any of them can actually win an elections against Trump. and then take responsibility for your selecton.
no name  

# 1 - Congressional republicans agree with their constituents or vise-versa which is a national disaster.       What they value in   "strength" in  T RUMP is  malarky.     .   Praying   and Christianity have fallen victim to the hypocrisy of it all when he's the devil incarnate. Not necessarily....as evidence by the  "under the fold" front page headline held up by rump yesterday.....

69 million Americans voted for senators who supported impeachment 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png