Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Alt-right

Message 41 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

BTW - no one is trying to defend and/or justify anything.

Then let it go.

Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

I watched those youtube videos...

It's a crying shame...

If Reagan hadn't cut mental health funding so severely - the probability is that today - those poor unfortunate souls wouldn't be suffering from those strange, perverted, and twisted delusional beliefs...

Any thoughts on the topic?? 

I posted my thoughts on the subject matter of the videos you posted links to.

Those links to youtube videos WERE "on topic"-  weren't they?

I have posted my profound concern for the long term emotional stability of the poor delusional unfortunates in the so-called "alt-right" movement...

alt-right?   It's obviously nothing but a bogus series of bigoted, prejudiced, racist rationalizations for unconstitutional attempts to violate portions of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment - a series of actions the majority of American Citizens do not believe is at all moral, ethical, or constitutionally lawful...

Any thoughts on the topic - the definition of the term??

Define?

The fact that the Alt-Right embraced Milo Yiannopoulos - and tried to ignore the fact that he was/is a homosexual pedophile - before the fact was thrown in their faces dozens of times daily clearly defines the quality of character of those in the Alt-Right - a group initially founded by a former Ku Klux Klan leader.

Yep - real high quality folks - if pedophile loving racists is your cup of tea...

Got it - it was too much trouble to actually familiarize yourself with the topic.

Nope .... You don't "got it " as his comments clearly expressed great knowledge of "the topic" and your intent to deceive.

So, instead - the usual nasty verbosity.

Wrong again. He identified your attempt to deceive.

"So, instead" - you resort to "the usual nasty" disparaging and coy responses!

Did you have something to say on the topic?

I already did .... as did all the other posters you addressed with the same accusatory question.

So once again .... "The topic" is nothing more than your "deception" of what the Alt-right stands for.

As such, the REAL question is "why do you keep asking questions for which the answers were already given?

Ta-ta. I'll be here if you decide you want to discuss the topic - the meaning of the alt-right.

Still waiting on you to answer the question posed to you.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   O.K. then what has he written that is wrong? 

Some friendly advice: make sure your next PC is equipped with Google. Smiley Happy

Google does not provide interpretations, only sites. As a matter of fact, google led me to the youtube items I posted.

Now, back to the topic. Some of our posters have through ignorance combined everyone to the right of Che Guevara as "alt-right" even our President. That is why I took the trouble to find out just what he meant by alt-right and I can tell you that such mass groupings are inaccurate.

Unfortunately, it takes more than snide remarks and insults to acquire the needed information. And some of our fellow posters simply do not want their minds clouded by information. 

As clearly demonstrated by your disparaging and coy replies.

Would you care to comment on the topic - the definition of the alt-right?

Already did that.

So, for the third time, the Alt-right is a deception.

They are Nazis, White Supremacists and the KKK disguising themselves under the name "Alt-right".

"Care to comment" on why they deserve respect and recognition?

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 100
we await your evasion.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

The topic is the definition of the alt-right, not "Der Trumper", not David Duke, not the KKK, not "Der Trumper" (again), not Hitler, not neo Republicans (whatever they are), not Nixnon, not Charlottesville, not Fox - you forgot Breitbart, Limbaugh and Hannity.

So - any thoughts on the topic??

Well, since the term was coined by that modern philosopher, Richard Spencer, let's look to him for an explanation. 

3D9563A200000578-4253740-image-a-56_1487873149730.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 100
nice films. I happen to agree with WIKI. We are back to the so called protest in charlottesville over removal of confederate statues. Were members of the alt right marching at UVA promoting peace and understanding? or were THEY the unruly mob promoting hate with their slogans? Any group is defined by its members and their actions. The members of the alt right showed us all what they are about. or do you think these people were an abheration of the true meaning of the alt right? was that friday night mob NOT indicitave of your views on the alt right? Im sure in your education on mobs you have read about Crystalnacht? You confuse ( intentionally ) Black Bloc with our home grown antifa. SInce you are so strongly opposed to ANTI FASCISM..what do you expect us to think of your proclivities? you hide behind the constitution and free speech and subtley proclaim support for the extremely unconstitutional alt right, and oppose the antifa which in this instance supports the constitution.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 100

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper has self-identified as the leader of the alt-Right when he picked his senior advisors and refused to reject the ringing endorrsement of the KKK delivered by David Duke, whom Der Trumper claimed he'd never heard of.

This fact is obvious to all those to the left of Hitler, but oblivious to the neoRepublicans who insist Hitler was a "leftie", which should establish just how far right the no longer Grand Old Party has drifted since Nixon's Southern Strategy welcomed in all those folks demonstrating in Charlottesville and running Fox and the RNC.

The topic is the definition of the alt-right, not "Der Trumper", not David Duke, not the KKK, not "Der Trumper" (again), not Hitler, not neo Republicans (whatever they are), not Nixnon, not Charlottesville, not Fox - you forgot Breitbart, Limbaugh and Hannity.

So - any thoughts on the topic??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 100

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

I watched those youtube videos...

It's a crying shame...

If Reagan hadn't cut mental health funding so severely - the probability is that today - those poor unfortunate souls wouldn't be suffering from those strange, perverted, and twisted delusional beliefs...

Any thoughts on the topic?? 

I posted my thoughts on the subject matter of the videos you posted links to.

Those links to youtube videos WERE "on topic"-  weren't they?

I have posted my profound concern for the long term emotional stability of the poor delusional unfortunates in the so-called "alt-right" movement...

alt-right?   It's obviously nothing but a bogus series of bigoted, prejudiced, racist rationalizations for unconstitutional attempts to violate portions of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment - a series of actions the majority of American Citizens do not believe is at all moral, ethical, or constitutionally lawful...

Any thoughts on the topic - the definition of the term??

Define?

The fact that the Alt-Right embraced Milo Yiannopoulos - and tried to ignore the fact that he was/is a homosexual pedophile - before the fact was thrown in their faces dozens of times daily clearly defines the quality of character of those in the Alt-Right - a group initially founded by a former Ku Klux Klan leader.

Yep - real high quality folks - if pedophile loving racists is your cup of tea...

Got it - it was too much trouble to actually familiarize yourself with the topic.

Nope .... You don't "got it " as his comments clearly expressed great knowledge of "the topic" and your intent to deceive.

So, instead - the usual nasty verbosity.

Wrong again. He identified your attempt to deceive.

"So, instead" - you resort to "the usual nasty" disparaging and coy responses!

Did you have something to say on the topic?

I already did .... as did all the other posters you addressed with the same accusatory question.

So once again .... "The topic" is nothing more than your "deception" of what the Alt-right stands for.

As such, the REAL question is "why do you keep asking questions for which the answers were already given?

Ta-ta. I'll be here if you decide you want to discuss the topic - the meaning of the alt-right.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 100

Der Trumper has self-identified as the leader of the alt-Right when he picked his senior advisors and refused to reject the ringing endorrsement of the KKK delivered by David Duke, whom Der Trumper claimed he'd never heard of.

This fact is obvious to all those to the left of Hitler, but oblivious to the neoRepublicans who insist Hitler was a "leftie", which should establish just how far right the no longer Grand Old Party has drifted since Nixon's Southern Strategy welcomed in all those folks demonstrating in Charlottesville and running Fox and the RNC.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 100

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   O.K. then what has he written that is wrong? 

Some friendly advice: make sure your next PC is equipped with Google. Smiley Happy

Google does not provide interpretations, only sites. As a matter of fact, google led me to the youtube items I posted.

Now, back to the topic. Some of our posters have through ignorance combined everyone to the right of Che Guevara as "alt-right" even our President. That is why I took the trouble to find out just what he meant by alt-right and I can tell you that such mass groupings are inaccurate.

Unfortunately, it takes more than snide remarks and insults to acquire the needed information. And some of our fellow posters simply do not want their minds clouded by information. 

As clearly demonstrated by your disparaging and coy replies.

Would you care to comment on the topic - the definition of the alt-right?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.